Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1498867909888.jpg (1148x746, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senparlvu.parl.gc.ca/XRender/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20190411/-1/8766?useragent=Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HONK
O
N
K

Attached: IMG_6779.jpg (640x888, 104K)

They don't combine import ordders,email them. I talked to Darius about it a week ago cause I wanted to import something then maybe add something to the same import a week later within the deadline and he said they don't do that.

drop the subject you autistic shit

You've already been btfo now take your meds schizo

Why are people in this country so against the idea of raising the military budget? I'm not in the forces but everything I've ever read about it has basically said that all of our equipment is dated and falling apart, everything is underfunded, the airforce is falling apart and instead of actually just getting into the F35 (that we have already and continue to pay into, that we already build parts for) we are buying old Australian F18s.
So we have this giant country with a tiny military and a population unable and unwilling to defend it. I would almost say we need some kind of mandatory service ala Finland because of how the country is but nobody would go for it.

Attached: 1539945262613.jpg (363x960, 54K)

>Why are people in this country so against the idea of raising the military budget?

Because our military is absolutely useless and raising it would not increase the standard of living at all (In fact, it would lower it since thats tax money going away from services towards a bunch of glorified welfare queens)

Yeah there's no way mandatory service would fly, the s.oyboys in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver would find any and every reason to dodge it.

Attached: 2ylc0ctcvdr21.jpg (721x779, 61K)

if anything ever went down half the population would be on a plane back to their own country

Sure, I was btfo by someone misusing a word. Nigger, you're retarded.

Stop posting retard
I saved $26 you could too if you weren't such a fucking sperg

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-124949_Sketch.jpg (1080x1253, 107K)

Reposting:

#
#
#
Just called CFO, I only need to give name, pal # and phone number. I will pickup locally from him after transfer is completed, so no need to give him my address.

Attached: 1554922105271.jpg (500x407, 28K)

>doesn't post conversation
>just an easily fakeable sentence
Ok faggot, what's next

you also need to give benis size

>Because our military is absolutely useless
Yeah because it's underfunded. Vets can't even get help in this country but we have money for refugees to live in luxury hotels
God forbid those people are dragged away from their Starbucks lattes to learn some skills and discipline

>i-its a s-shoop
Just admit that you were wrong and are buttblasted that they let me combine an order because the poly 80 was already in Canada

Attached: 1550718783466.jpg (645x751, 60K)

Why can't i find cheap glock mags?

senparlvu.parl.gc.ca/XRender/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20190411/-1/8766?useragent=Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_11_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36#

>Yeah because it's underfunded

No, it's because there's no need for it. We're not in the business of empire building, and there's no external threats to defend against that can't already be handled by the USA.

they were reviewing bill c-71 amendments

They don't keep them in canada, nice try again. Don't use the "In Canada now" on their product page either, their import page explains why they put that on items they dont even have in canada.

>there's no external threats to defend against
Tell that to the refugee hordes flooding the country.

>no need
>handled by the USA.
Let's start with USA themselves. More likely scenario though is that USA just goes bankrupt and descends into civil war, and second tier superpowers will want a piece of the pie.

Nordic marksman had the best deal a few days ago besides cgn guys

Not a military issue if they're coming in via government invitation

Also, the ctcs p80 is way cheaper than the aa one too, shipping included. So there goes that argument, too. Just admit you wanted an unregistered pistol

are you lads ready for the upcoming arctic war

>They don't keep them in canada
If it wasn't in Canada like he clearly said it was then this would have arrived on the next import since its 2 weeks past the fucking cutoff and i would not have been able to combine it
Kill yourself you absolute buttblasted retard and stop shitting up this thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-131305_Gallery.jpg (979x194, 35K)

>No, it's because there's no need for it.
I don't know if you've ever taken a look at a map before, but there's a pretty sizable chunk of our country that is pretty prime real estate for resource extraction and shipping up north that currently has no way of making sure vodka niggers and chinks don't start fuckin' with it.
If you think our Navy is underfunded, the Coast Guard is like the forgotten step child. We're on track to losing any icebreaking capability we have because our replacment ships won't be finished before our current ships are scheduled to be scrap metal.

>There's a pretty sizable chunk of our country that is pretty prime real estate for resource extraction and shipping up north that currently has no way of making sure vodka niggers and chinks don't start fuckin' with it.

It's called the United States.

Relying on another country for 100% of your defence needs isn't a good idea, no matter how close they are

>we shouldn't invest in self defense
>we should be content to just be a vassal state
The US administration isn't really Canada friendly right now. The US may not always be our ally.

Attached: 1554618134389.jpg (722x1000, 218K)

Pic related, they dont keep them in country
Stop replying with no argument, nigger. Btfo

Attached: 20190411_162023.jpg (1080x405, 241K)

>calling someone noguns withput posting guns
>still using the word wrong
Shiggy diggy

Attached: TbNGYvQ.jpg (432x576, 144K)

All that says is limited inventory nothing a about poly 80s or anything and i love how you completely ignored my point about the fact that i ordered it 2 weeks after the april import cutoff, if wasn't in Canada it would have shipped in june
You've been btfo now stop posting retard

Attached: FrQPQOp.png (480x480, 28K)

Except we already are their vassals, most of the Western World is.
There's no reason for them to not be our ally. Even then we're already Finlandized, I wouldn't even be opposed to full blow annexation.

Because, since we've never been directly threatened ever since we are a proper country (sorry Stephen, 1812 doesn't count), we lack an awareness about the importance of it.

M8, you fuggin retarded?

>front sight post post on my sporter was off, had to dial rear sight far to the left
>finally got myself a reaction rod to torque my own barrels cuz retard and didnt just get one from the get go
>Take sporter upper apart, remove barrel, unpin FSP and gas tube, clean everything
>reassemble
>FSP now still offcenter but not as bad
kinda a win I guess.

Attached: 20190411_141649.jpg (3264x1836, 1.84M)

>no proof of any of that shit
Okay faggot, how about you stop posting? Clearly you don't know fuck all about how they operate. Admit you gpt it cause you wanted an unreg pistol stupid

why does cangen attract so many low IQ schizo posters these days

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Finally admits he was too retarded to torque a barrel nut. Took a few months, but the retard finally did it.

>why does Jow Forums attract so many low IQ schizo posters these days

Attached: 02.png (685x588, 465K)

It seems that the barrel is turning just ever so slightly to one side or another upon installation, even though the index pin seems to be pretty flush in sporter upper.

Attached: 20190411_151711.jpg (3264x1836, 1.55M)

nobody cares, stay on plebbit and cgn loser.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

No I was just too retarded to spend the $100 for a reaction rod lol But you absolutely cant torque and index the teeth of the barrel nut on a Colt barrel nut without some sort of vise setup, especially not to 50 ft lbs.

Retarded and blind too? Wow
The last pic i posted clearly states the order date so kys

Attached: 1503040180060.jpg (1146x762, 92K)

>FSP
they're fine for meme / larp rifles, but if your MS was supposed to be your be all end all combat rifle that was a poor choice from the beginning.

Yes you can you retard, now back to plebbit with your retarded faggotry.

I mean, its just a Colt SA 20 parts crossover. I can always opt to put a free float handguard on it.

Attached: 20190411_144256.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

No, you cant, not properly You cant exert enough force by hand without some sort of brace to index the teeth. You need a reaction rod for the Sporter. There are no upper receiver blocks that will fit.

You can, but you're too retarded to look to see how, we established this months ago.

It’s not going to matter when the Americans are no longer our allies since our government is ready to surrender to the chinks already

show builds

Mum thinks my 500 isn’t scary anymore now that I’ve got a wooden stock on it :)

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)

kek
looks good mane

>tfw have to wait til October for my FA sporter
Why cruel world why

Imagine if importers didn't remove trigger groups.

Looks good user.

Don't post yours. We've seen enough of the same pics already.

Attached: 381094bf81685908abdc9fa874bf594a.jpg (1280x721, 184K)

Thanks frens

What?

I want to have sex with this rifle

When getting ammo shipped to your place do they need a signature or can they justdrop it off?

Supposed to sign but they leave shit all the time. Depends on the driver

it's really fucking basic but you've done okay for a poorfag build

Looking for a .22 handgun that will be reliable enough (ie doesn't have to be high end), but wont break the bank.
Also, it must have a threaded barrel. And not some weird thread like the gsg', I can't even find a bushing for those (m9 x .75)

Any suggestions ?

Attached: 1549729239960.gif (320x320, 240K)

Attached: 20134302.jpg (370x276, 69K)

meh
its fine. dumping huge amounts of cash into ARs is retarded anyway

>poorfag
Lmfao

Gucci NRs are superior in every way, why the fuck woud I dump cash into an AR when I have an SLR and a Sporter on order?

this is literally poorfag cope. should have just shut your mouth and said you're happy with what you have.

>not having both gucci NRs and ARs
>not enjoying SBRs
stop embarrassing yourself

>samefagging
>not reading
There are better options than buy fag ARs now. AR fags cope because they cant afford NR receivers

I didn't post it, it's not mine. I don't care what was spent on it; it rubs me the right way.

>'enjoying'
Nice cope
Long barrels and longer gas systems are still superior and comfier. SBRs are a fucking meme

yikes

Attached: Capture.png (113x52, 2K)

Imagine that you can't comprehend that someone owns all three
See above, nigger.

>using your 4G and wi-fi and pretending youre not samefagging to dogpile someone who criticized you shit AR
lmao
pathetic
consider going outside and making friends

SBRs are fun as fuck dude what are you smoking?

Imagine being such a fag you can't believe two people are calling you out for being a retarded nigger

>two people using word poorfag in quick succession without much else said because they criticized a shitty AR build
>not the butthurt samefag
I'll take my chances on my conclusion

>superior
in what metric? being antiquated and uselessly lengthy and providing no meaningful benefit within the ranges that 90% of small arms combat takes place in?

Just another regular ol' /cangen/ eh

Attached: 1554501566023.jpg (850x944, 152K)

Oh, you're that no Rpal fag, aren't you? You come around every so often and bitch about people owning guns in a classification that you don't even have. You should go do that, r guns are good fun.

>schizo posting to try and claw your way out of losing an argument
lmao poorfag. keep saving those disability cheques maybe you can buy one more gun before the end of the year.

Those posts are 3 seconds apart, so unless you think skynet is replying to you calling you a poorfag then you're retarded

I a few handguns retard I just can afford to build rifles that arent ARs and arent registered. Sold my ARs since itll be redundant and poorfaggy to keep owning them

Softer recoil impulse, more accurate.
>small arms combat
LARP more fucking retard

>more accurate.
LMAAOOOO holy shit thanks for confirming you're literally retarded and know absolutely nothing

cool thanks senpai Ill keep enjoying my rifles and you can enjoy your registered range toys.

>like simple/plain builds
>express admiration for someone else's rifle
>thread goes to shit
I'm sorry.

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg (210x230, 9K)

So hang on a second. You had to sell your ars to afford to build nr guns and you're calling me a poorfag because I built an AR? Lmfao, cope

lost the argument. let me help you out buddy.

long barrels = higher projectile velocity, not better accuracy. shorter barrels = less barrel whip, so technically more mechanical accuracy. the more you know, you dumb nigger.

>not taking into account barrel length on projectile stabilization
>not taking into account retarded recoil impulse on SBRs
>not taking into account faster wear on parts from overgassed memeBRs
>not taking into account even twist rates or projectile weights just thinks his SBR is better cuz da AMERICAN UTUBERS USE THEM

Fuck off retard. Enjoy your dumb range toys

dunno what you expected
autism is the norm round here

I sold my ARs because only poorfags own ARs when you can build NR builds on not one but two different platforms now. Cope more. Enjoy your Aero precision lower lel

you know it takes like 1" of barrel to properly stabilize a projectile right?

less volocity, less kinetic energy
literally cucking yourself out of jules for aesthetics

Disgusting

Fake and gay or else everyone would use 1 inch barrels for everything