Does anyone have exact dimensions on Aguila Shotgun Minishells...

Does anyone have exact dimensions on Aguila Shotgun Minishells? I'm trying to design a magfed handgun via CAD that uses them and I can't find that information anywhere.

Attached: 1544428181650.png (1000x1000, 453K)

Just blasted my last ones, sorry kid.
That's a fun idea, even though they're a fucking goofy cartridge.

If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll get you some dimensions, we have like 20 boxes of those at work

If you can't figure out the length I have some doubts about your ability to design a gun.

>leave house and buy some
>ask if anyone online has one around they can measure instead
You do not understand the mind of the engineer.

I don't have any and I'm sure that they aren't exactly 1 3/4" in length. Sometimes lengths are listed as unrolled shell length. but you're likely a noguns so you didn't know that.

The fired length is ALWAYS the listed length.
You probably didn't know that a star crimp shortens it by ~1/4" or that a roll crimp by less.
Probably also don't know how to use Google or read the reviews that give exact lengths.
If you can't do basic shit like a web search you sure as fuck can't do real design work.

k

i think they are genius, full power in small size

as a deagle owner I assure you the grip is too large for people under 5'2"
they are 12 guage and length will vary a bit in shot shells
>so just use 12 guage dimensions and assume +/-1/8th inch from advertised length

my deag grip dimensions for you
>1.4 rubber grip width in middle
>2.3 grip length front to rear under trigger guard
>0.725 mag width

12 gauge shell fits in bottom of deag without magazine, NOT including rim of shell

Generally, you want at least 75% of your advertised FPS or you'll get a weak shot with a big fireball, so look into short barrel shotguns and AOW for getting reasonable FPS out of a 8" shotgun or however long you plan to make it

I'm 6'4" and plan to do a stick mag luty style design.

If you can't figure out the length of my dick I have some doubts about your ability to suck it.

baste

Measurements taken with a dial caliper on one of their slug rounds.
+/- .001
rim diameter, .880 in
brass jacket(?) diameter, .810 in
plastic jacket(?) diameter, .795 in
shell height, 1.424 in
rim height, .065 in
brass jacket height, .461 in

that should get you started.

The only problem is they tend to fuck up in my pump since it was meant for a larger shell. There is a lot of potential for these and a handgun in 12GA águila would be nice

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Nice work user

Can you tell me about any of your plans user? Will the handgun be Pump-action like the MAG-7 or will it be a fuckheug semi auto?

well desu i wish i had better measurement tools for it but it should be a good start.

>full power
nope
still fun tho

It's going to be completely legal.

So it will be a registered AOW? That's nice, but doesn't answer his question.
Pump or semi-auto?

Would a rifled barrel on a non-shoulderable gun designed to shoot shotgun shells make it a handgun without needing to be registered?
It's a cool sounding idea.