Is it possible for a Woman to KILL a Man with nothing but her bare hands?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

Attached: ec25ae3c3b2342ed7a4de5c2ea117090--sport-fitness-fitness-sexy.jpg (480x720, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Mui
youtube.com/watch?v=X2QgDWSfQik
youtube.com/watch?v=_iTCzMH3Ct8
youtube.com/watch?v=hyaFikXNBvs
youtube.com/watch?v=qvELq0qWZL4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye-gouging
youtube.com/watch?v=Am6U0jkoehE
youtu.be/n38fLoH540Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all depends entirely on placement of the woman and how she uses her hands. Strangling a man? Unless she's on his back with a bar around his neck or something it's unlikely. But if she was on top of him and using her thumbs to press in his eyes until she reaches grey matter.

This is assuming a normal estrogen filled woman and testosterone filled man. Not like the disgusting garbage in your pic.

is he suicidal?

This and disposition of both parties. Is the Man intentionally holding back? Is the Woman just trying to prove a point or actually on a blood-rage to kill him?

Impossible? No.
Difficult? Yes.

Only in Hollywood, and only with the use of lavish FX.

Attached: julia benson hot tub succubus.webm (800x450, 2.53M)

Nancy Wake karate chopped some krauts neck and broke his C-spine. Thats one of the least remarkable things she did.

Attached: 220px-Nancy_Wake_(1945).jpg (220x336, 15K)

It's not impossible, but very unlikely.

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (960x960, 520K)

There are plenty of female black belts that can take your back and strangle most of the people who post on this site fairly easily.

It's been proven time and time again skill is better then brute strength.

Yeah but having half again the bone and muscle mass and testosterone and other stuff, as well as being hardwired for violence in the first place, kind of helps y'know.

You're aware how long it takes to strangle someone dead, it's not like the movies. Men are heavier and that's a massvie adventage. Even the average blackbelt couldn't beat an average male, only a select few can.

weapons board about weapons
not murder.

GTFO

Like I said skill > strength it's been proven so many times before just watch UFC 1 gracie is choking out dudes twice his size

If you dont have a clue what to do and your not 80-90 pounds larger then her you are going to sleep.

Attached: UFC1_RoyceGracie.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

>Hurr it's impossible for a woman to kill a man with her bare hands.

Attached: Dw56NcGU0AEmRN8.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Definitely; just depends on the individual woman and the man.

What are you talking about the average black belt in Brazilian jujitsu can definitely put you to sleep once your asleep all they have to do is hold the choke a few minutes longer and your as good as dead or just let go and stomp you to death

It's not easy but if you have been training long enough to become a legit back belt you it can definitely do it.

You didn't even read the threads did you ? I was saying a woman with the proper skill can definitely kill you...

Your an idiot and you are what is wrong with people these days

>It's not impossible, but very unlikely.
>It's not impossible
>not impossible
Go eat some crayon you fucking mongrel.

Why are the other half of them so hesitant to admit that a woman can kill a man?

"Upon discovering her tangled in a tree, Captain Tardivat greeted her remarking, "I hope that all the trees in France bear such beautiful fruit this year", to which she replied, "Don't give me that French shit.""

Absolutely based

If you put a female UFC fighter against the average male, she would win 9/10 times. Average female against average male the male wins 9/10 times

Jesus Christ, who's the 35 year old chimpanzee in this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ng_Mui
Yes.

Anyone could kill anyone bare handed, the human body is an evolutionary trainwreck

Because its statistically unlikely

You realize the heaviest female UFC champion right now is 145lbs, right?

Cool. I didn't know about her. Thanks.

if we can imagine that a 80 year old man can defeat and very likely, if he was so inclined, kill a trained man in his prime
then a well trained and physically fit woman in her prime would have no trouble doing so as well

Attached: morihei Ueshiba.jpg (611x480, 36K)

Sure. Extremes exist for both sexes. I could find a 90 pound anemic soiboy and a 140 pound rub of the mill kick boxer. Average to average? 9/10 the guy wins. Above average to above adverage? 99/100 the guy wins

yes, by using her bare hands to text one of her chad orbiters that you raped her and then he comes and kills you
or by using her bare hands to call the police and tell them you have a gun

actually barring things like bone brittleness and age correlated illnesses an 80 year old man could destroy a woman in her prime, even just the differences in skeletal structure would do it

>actually barring things like bone brittleness and age correlated illnesses an 80 year old man could destroy a woman in her prime
>if we take away oldness, then old people are tough

you can counter brittleness and most illnesses retard, the point is that men have a natural advantage over women and that doesn't really change based on age, if you want we can bring it down to a man in his late 60s or 70s

Much stranger things have happened.

Attached: swish.webm (720x404, 228K)

maybe kill his soul

Top zozzle

Some would say it depends largely on her velocity and weight, but I think her bare hand placement would play more into her effectiveness.

Domestic violence statistics suggest that women kill men at a rate of 1:4. I’m not going to dig through all of those NIJ and CDC stats to make sure, but I’d be willing to wager that somewhere amongst those hundreds of men killed by women each year, there’s at least one death not involving a weapon.

Fun fact I just found out: domestic violence is something like 6X more prevalent in police families.

When it comes to killing pretty much anything is possible under the right circumstances, the human body is a biological enigma.

Attached: Everybody.gif (499x408, 1.29M)

>People infamous for being volatile ego-maniacal control freaks make for abusive spouses
Who'd have guessed

here's a fun one: find a domestic violence service near you that actively provides services and advice to males, that isn't on how to stop beating women

Read some domestic violence stats. Women attack men at nearly the same rate as men attacking women. However, women cause severe injuries at 1/3 the rate of men, and cause death at 1/4 the rate of men. Source: CDC.

>Unless she's on his back with a bar around his neck or something it's unlikely
You've clearly never trained for behind the back strangulation. My girlfriend can kill you, and she's pretty weak.

>female black belts
I know quite a few and I can assure you they’re all jokes. I could probably single handedly take on all the ones I know while still coming out on top, and I’m not even formally trained, just Jow Forums.

Granted, a black belt in America is pretty much just a symbol of your willingness to pay for karate school.

But don’t get me started about my aikido friend.

I wasn’t going to even dig into that. Aside from the fact that male victim DV is grossly underreported, it’s not a good match for any of the popular narratives. It’s like trying to find rape counseling services for male victims.

>1/4 the rate of men

But this user says it's 1/5
So which is it?

i'm convinced at this point that the only way to get people to recognize male victims of domestic violence (and other types of intimate violence more broadly) is to collect some absolutely foolproof statistics, publicize them in a manner that can't be denied or covered up, then start shooting people until we get funding for proper services

these people treat domestic violence funding like a zero sum game, as if funding a male domestic violence service would guarantee x many more women are beaten and raped

it's all political in the end

you just don't realize how easy it is to kill a human

Jow Forums is about murder, if you use a weapon.....

Propaganda. This bitch didnt do shit.

Nah. Average Male goes 50 50 against female UFC's fighters. They SUCK.

I mean if it's that woman, and the man is your average Jow Forums poster, I'd say it'd be pretty easy yeah.

I posted both of those. My bad, I coloned when I should have slashbarred.

I have a little anecdote.

Used to box in the amateurs when i was a teen. While i had a mediocre record in sanctioned matches, when i used to spar with women around my size, older, with more experience than me, i used to beat the shit out of them. The bone density and muscle mass difference is no joke. Mind you, i was 16-17 years old, boxing at 132lbs

I wouldn’t doubt if i was in there heavyweight women with much more experience than i, they’d probably have my ass. But the average women isn’t 6’ and 200lbs

CDC has been collecting the stats for decades. There’s your starting point. The impassable hurdle will be getting the widespread publicity. It needs to be prevalent in all markets, continuous for at least 3 weeks, and tailored to each target demographic. Then the spots can drop off by 75% for 6 months. You’d need a Superbowl ad budget.

Im a cripple
and I think I could still kill a woman if she attacked me
I have successfully managed to knock out a drunk guy at a bar by choke holding him and pressing him into my dick

Weight is irrelevant if you are talking average male, and since you wana talk weight, you already showed that you don't know what you are talking about, just because their weight class is 145 lbs doesn't mean they are 145lbs because they cut weight before weighing in and then rehydrate making their inside the octagon weight probably around 155-160 lbs.If the male is 220 lbs then that is a different story. the average male would gas out within 30 seconds and then get taken down and choked out or simply kicked to the side of the head and knocked out, saying females suck is a huge disservice to actual techniques in MMA that have evolved over the years because they work. Such techniques would be things like Boxing, Wrestling, Muay thai, jujitsu and other proven martial arts. The average male would know none of these and would stand little chance against a trained female ufc fighter that would last much longer in combat than the average male. Saying that an average male would win is nothing more than the opinion of an insecure and clueless person when it comes to hand to hand combat.

Trannies aren't women, OP. They're 2:3 suicide cases.

Whatever you say, Rosie.

I see titties! Haha!

The real question is, is it possible for a woman to kill a man with nothing but her bare thighs? Asking for a friend

Those results are reversed in a few poo countries. Pakistan and india

This. Any male highschool athlete would terrorize female ufc fighters. 1 week of coaching would would guarentee a victory but there are some weaklings out there no doubt

>Gabby garcia
>Endurance and coordination
Pick one

LOL
I just checked her wikipedia page and you're probably right. It smacks of feminist propaganda. The introduction to her page literally dedicates a whole paragraph and goes into autistic detail about her supposed unparalleled military strategic prowess.

Attached: Nancy Wake.png (1155x326, 50K)

>being hardwired for violence
wasn't this true only for niggers?

How will she kill him if she's in the kitchen?

What the actual fuck.

>Is it possible for a Woman to KILL a Man with nothing but her bare hands?
You have a better chance of getting struck by lighting. Don't delude yourself. It is not wise for a woman to think she could even take that chance in a self defense situation. Stop spreading false bullshit. This is exactly how you get someone killed.

A fit and trained female fighter could kill a male couch potato in hand to hand combat, but if the guy has some training, it is unlikely she'd win.

Best female boxer and kickboxer vs. some male random fighter: youtube.com/watch?v=X2QgDWSfQik
Japanese female wrestler vs. Thai ladyboy: youtube.com/watch?v=_iTCzMH3Ct8
...and just in case you wonder about ladyboy fighter vs. male fighter: youtube.com/watch?v=hyaFikXNBvs

Ladyboy prostitutes vs. British sex tourist: youtube.com/watch?v=qvELq0qWZL4

>skill better than strength
Only true within a certain weight/strength threshold, ever watched some of the OG mma/ufc fights? Ya know without weight classes and shit? It's literally super skilled, vs gorilla, and the super skilled manages to barely outlast the gorilla and win, few other people would've accomplished it. There's a certain threshold where brute strength beats out skill, coupled with the fact that males have denser bone structure and testosterone, you are genetically designed to be stronger than the average woman. All this said, if the woman is skilled and close to the mans size, sure it's possible, if the man is Brock Lesnar size, but doesn't know shit about technique, and the woman is average woman sized and skilled, my bet is on the dude all the way.

>be me
>watching 2 buddies wrestle
>1st one os 185 lb philipino with extensive wrestling knowledge and experience
>2nd one is jacked 250 lb black dude with super basic grappling knowledge
>I've watched 1st one beat most peoples asses
>Black dude wins every match by manhandling 1st dude
Genetics just wins sometimes

How it feels to fuck a woman on her period

how tall was the flip?

>But if she was on top of him and using her thumbs to press in his eyes until she reaches grey matter.

I have yet to see any proof of that occuring. At best it’ll cause blinding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye-gouging
If anything her strangling the dude is much easier than trying to finger your way through a dude’s skull.
youtube.com/watch?v=Am6U0jkoehE

Attached: 634A23BC-D4CF-4B9C-98DE-A47C95399C5A.jpg (1129x812, 381K)

This is noguns tier knowledge equivalent to human anatomy and martial arts.

And Audie Murphy's combat exploits look like a summary of a CoD multiplayer match, but people had no trouble verifying them.

Bout 2-3 inches shorter than the black dude

Because real people saw it and reported it during the war. If she was working with the Fresistance then it was probably propaganda.

The only woman fighter that's not a joke is Amanda Nunes.
I'm sure she could literally kill some men. Untrained smaller than average men.

Then theres BJJ female blackbelts that can take a back and choke but if I'm being honest I think any Male blue or purple belt and above would smoke 99.9% of female black belts.
Any strong Male white belt would be a challenge for a female black belt

Average woman can apply enough leverage to kill a man with a blood choke. No question.

Can she get to a position to do so? She's at a huge disadvantage.

>It's been proven time and time again skill is better then brute strength.
Not really. There is a reason every fighting sport has weight classes.

Jesus, look at those man-hands on that chick. I do a lot of mechanic work and my hands look younger than that.

Yes.
Woman possess functioning bodies and basic human knowledge.

That whole paragraph is poorly written and gives the impression that she was somehow responsible for most of what the maquisards did.
Given that she didn't mince words herself she wouldn't have liked to read that herself.

Best way would be to sink in a blood choke of some kind.ive seen chicks put dudes to sleep with triangles and RNCs in jiu jitsu matches. Just have to hold on a little longer if you want to kill them

Can't you kill someone by poking a certain place with your finger hard enough? I heard it was behind the ear or something like that

Would be pretty hot desu
youtu.be/n38fLoH540Q

Generally no

Women can strangle my dick with their bare hands if you know what I mean.

Watch golden eye, itll answer your quest

>Ywn get choked by mommy Gina
Feels bad man

Attached: download (21).jpg (219x230, 5K)

Yes,it's possible.Just like it's possible for a man to kill a leopard with his bare hands.

It doesn't mean you shouldn't bet on the leopard.

Attached: carl_akeley.jpg (1287x1600, 314K)

Hahaahahahahaha right.....

Attached: B8F1C7F1-FEA4-43EE-B975-F15A2595F994.jpg (342x194, 22K)

My question is what this has to do with weapons.

If he was willing

Why don't we settle this on the court.
Just let me finish this round of golf and get me a couple of cold ones before we start.

Attached: [email protected] (621x414, 51K)

Possible, yes. Practical, probably. I'd probably let one kill me on purpose. There is probably some worse ways to go and if you're not serious about it there can be a bit of grab ass along the way.