How to kys by idiocy

>how to kys by idiocy

Attached: a792ff79.jpg (1920x1280, 441K)

they're joking, right?

Barrels don't magically grow rounds of 5.56

>tfw you want to die

Attached: flapjack_38_years_old_creapy_guy_by_mateoz-d4z0mg9.jpg (900x940, 98K)

He's got a bore light in the chamber, genius. How the fuck else would you do that?

I actually hate people who are this autistic with it.
>WOAH ALWAYS TREAT IT LIKE IT'S LOADED BRO

>no mag
>chamber cleared a second ago
>chamber is open

>how to kys by idiocy
Hurr fucking durr, OP. That's how you check the barrel for obstructions without having to field strip your rifle.

Checking the barrel is common military practice where I live too, but the officer who does it checks the entrie rifle, and makes sure no ammunition is in it just before he looks into the barrel. Also, no hands are anywhere near the trigger.

Attached: IMG_3409_PS.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE IT FIELD STRIPPED
>do NOT point that barrel at me ITS ALWAYS LOADED REEEE

The entire point is to be autistic about it, or it loses its entire purpose. If you're not autistic about it, you're not building yourself a sufficient habit to avoid dangerous NDs and ADs. You SHOULD feel bad about someone looking down your barrel, but it doesn't mean it's actually inherently dangerous, since you've got no mag in and have a cleared, open chamber.

Same. It's like "OMG he didnt safety check before he made this gun video". How about you just take his fucking word for it?

Attached: de37f602.jpg (685x501, 64K)

>yep that's gun

Attached: 1525367316998.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>"Ok, now you pull the trigger, so I don't have to suffer any longer" instructor Kai Hämäläinen guides.

And that's how accidents happen.

You want me to be autistic? Me, being smarter than you know means that I'm aware you need 3 things to discharge a firearm. A projectile, an accelerant and an ignition. Seeing how there is no magazine to feed a bullet, and the bolt is open meaning any existing round would have been ejected makes it absurdly obvious that there is 0 percent chance that firearm is going to fire a projectile. Me being smarter than you means that I know a 0 percent chance means it will never happen. As in that man could look down the barrel until he died of natural causes, pass the rifle to his children who could then stare down the barrel until they died of natural causes, who could then pass the rifle to their children who could stare down the barrel, so on and so forth until the literal end of time and that firearm would still not have discharged. A 0 percent chance means that rifle would deteriorate before it was discharged in the state that it is in. How was that for autistic? You broke dick retard.

My friend felt the same way until a .22-250 ripped his arm clean off at the joint of the elbow and then spent a month in an intensive care unit.

Your friend is retarded. He should have taken the mag out and had the bolt open and guess what? It wouldn't have happened. Instead the bolt was closed. I guarantee it.

It wasn’t my friend who shot himself someone shot him

> yfw you learn masterpiece arms makes a Mac 10 in .22-250

Attached: welp.jpg (625x416, 28K)

examining the barrel for obstruction is a form of safety check. With Ar's it's easier to just push out hte rear pin so the lower isn't obscuring your light as much, but the gun clearly has no magazine, and he clearly has his hand and a light in the chamber, so not only it it safe, but you're a literal retard if you don't inspect your bores.

what rifle and where buy?

Not him but I can be autistic as well. The point of the argument is this.
>Does ammunition exist on this planet?
The answer is yes.
>Are you going to be able to keep your eyes on the gun for the whole duration of your life and never take your eyes off of it?
No. That's not possible.
>Therefore isn't it remotely possible, although very slight, that someone can load a cartridge without you seeing it or hearing it?
Yes

Regardless of how you view the situation, unless you are forced to watch a gun for your entire life you still have to resolve to this questions.
>How can you be sure no one loaded the gun in between the times you have had your eyes off of the gun?
>Can you trust your memory is without fault?

>ripped his arm clean off at the joint of the elbow
but .22 rounds are for wounding

>Tis but a scratch.

This. The fact is that people who handle firearms as part of their proffession every sometimes manage to have accidents all the time. It's not that they're stupid, it's that they got blasé about them. If those people can have accidents, you almost certainly can as well.

I mean it did only wound him lol

At that point, it’s easier for the would-be murderer to just shoot him in the head instead of dicking around with cartidges.

Since when does Finland use the M-16?

exactly.
I mean lets be honest, am I going to treat it like its loaded after I pop the mag and I makes sure nothing is chambered? no
but let's say I put it down, I come back an hour later you are sure as fuck i'm going to treat it as its loaded till i confirm its not.
Personally the only way I wouldn't do this is if the gun is flagged.
I would also never treat a gun like a toy, as in, the gun has no bullets in it, I checked, i'm not suddenly going to aim it toward people. Not because im being autistic about 'this thing can go off at any minute' but more because I never want to be comfortable with treating the gun any other way, because fuck knows I WILL have an accident at some point, and I don't want to be saying "sorry, it was an accident" fucking ever.

>prefers a quiet law to a loud freedom
Nonamerican detected, please turn in all your guns on your way out the door to Canada

I cant trust the average person to make my food right, you have any idea how much I want to trust the person saying they cleared it?

It's probably from Estonia.

>mag out
>bolt pulled to rear
>light in chamber

I get the "it's always loaded crowd", but that gun is safe. What they are doing is safe. You're a moron.

stupid. you're supposed to draw out the rear pin on the receiver, tilt the barrel forward, and remove the BCG. inspect the barrel from the rear.

you will literally never be able to afford that rifle.

Also
>flashlight in the chamber

But what do you expect from a blatant underage nogun? The fact OP even knows what end the bullet comes out of is amazing.

even if it's empty it's still stupid, field strip it with the bolt/carrier removed so you can actually see down the barrel

>.22-250

lmao fucking fudds

>there are people on Jow Forums that never inspect their barrel / rifling

Attached: download.jpg (422x700, 72K)

Guys with the guns are Estonian. Only the instructors seem to be wearing Finnish camo

Who said dick about trust, nigger? America is a land founded on rolling the dice

>there are hasguns on day/k/are

>there are people who inspect their barrel with the bolt in even when it only takes a few seconds to remove it

>take mag out
>put gun on safe
>keep finger off trigger
>stick finger in receiver, feel no boolit
>now 100% sure the gun is safe
>BUT ALWAYS TREAT IT LIKE ITS LOADED

We were deer hunting at 17 years old about 4 years ago.

Modified FN FNC called AK5C. Not manufactured anymore and was never sold to civilians

>deer hunting

lmao fudds

Enjoy the hormones in your steak

Just to be safe I always fill the chamber with weld before cutting the barrel length ways to inspect it.

While I understand that there is no magazine and the dude is holding the bolt back, meaning it's impossible for mr. Fuddington to get waxed due to no live ammunition, what perplexes me is that it would be so much easier to check the bore IF YOU REMOVE TWO FUCKING PINS and pull the damn bolt out, lining the bore up with a light source and getting a much better picture of what's going on. Seriously would take about 20-30 seconds to strip it to the point where you can actually inspect the bore....

OP is a nogunz faggot

this didn't happen

we'll get surplus in 40 years, r-right guys?

Dude, the barrel snake in the barrel makes it so it's safe(r). If that wasn't there, this totally would not be safe as with the bolt back, a slamfire could still happen.

>he hasn't tried checking rifling on milsurp guns

I am not wasting my time dealing with m96/ross style bolts with their bullshit internal camming horse shit whenever they are removed from the gun.

Attached: 1486282090300.jpg (540x540, 26K)

Enjoy your 20-30 seconds of life wasted that you can NEVER get back, fucko

What? Let me see this unicorn, because I'm already semi-hard.

Joining the army is one way.

Its ok, he didnt put the clip inside, its perfectly safe.

>has never looked in his barrel after cleaning
>never inspects his guns hes gonna buy

kill yourself safety cuck.

Learn flags tardo

Can you modify M16 to be clip fed?

dont bother, im pretty sure this is one user who always spergs out everytime someone mentions the "always loaded" bit.

this

>hey vasily, don't suck too hard, or you'll swallow an a bullet

Attached: 67e24773.jpg (1208x800, 166K)

It is a thing that exists.

Attached: DSC_4635_updated-1920x800_ec38cd2726f3.jpg (1920x800, 728K)

This, but only when it’s just been demonstrated to them or in a state of disassembly. If I’m in the middle of cleaning it and sweep myself or someone while putting it back together it’s a tad annoying to get people sperg about it.
I like to point them to Jeff Cooper’s classes when he made it clear that there is an exception to the rule, and that’s the gun in your hands that you just confirmed is unloaded. As long as it remains in your control you can treat it as unloaded.

Attached: 1554840453622.png (775x740, 145K)

I fail to classify this as a clip, that thing is a magazine.
t. eurofag

Now I want side feeding mags on my AR, dammit, this ride never ends.

>clips are what civvies put in their hair
>this is called a magazine

Is it.../ourape/, /k?

Attached: noguns.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

the thing sticking out of the ejection port in that picture is used to feed rounds into an existing magazine, that is in the normal position. Regardless of how you classify it, that is a clip for feeding rounds into a magazine on an AR. This is designed as a workaround for states with fixed magazine rules.

>Fem*le
>proffesional soldier
Pick one

She is literally the tryhard rookie

Unironically I want to be as autistic as you are senpai.

>bolt back
>finger off trigger
>probably light or something blocking chamber

I wouldve pivoted the upper and lower apart but ive seen worse

Can they actually see anything without flashlight shining light into the barrel tho?

In FDF we had to keep the gun in an angle that shone light into the chamber.

Attached: 134cde4b123225883bbc33f49a713df3.png (1080x1920, 1.48M)

Basically the way I do it, shine the light on the bolt face.

I can not get those fucking things to work. The other brand I have works fine, but not those fuckers.

Yeah she’s borderline OP, too. Just pop smoke and murder everyone inside it with a spitfire. I got double duty, apex predator, and her damage badge using this method. It’s just too easy.

>found the no guns.

Bro you fucking flagged that airliner dog, your guns in your safe just flagged a fucking airplane and like 50 people, dude guns are always loaded lmao.

It's not a flashlight you fucking retards the red thing in his hand is clearly a BFA like the other guys are installing on their muzzles.
>sir my BFA won't fit on my rifle
>are you fucking kidding me retard, open that chamber and let me see
>there's a rock stuck in there you fucking imbecile what the fuck have you been doing with your rifle
>sorry sir

which is why you never take unwarranted chances.
if checking it on someones word alone would get me 10 million, fuck it, roll those dice, but if my job is paying me near minimum and 'chuckle fuck im not paying attention' tells me they cleared it, im rechecking it myself before its pointed at me.

If you've had your eyes off your firearm and the firearm out of your hands for as long as it takes to load it you just clear it again. It takes all of 10 seconds.

Who are they and why are they wearing a mix of what looks like CADPAT and M05?

M/05 and ESTDCU. Finns and Estonians.

Now I know that you only handle airsoft guns.

there are actually tards who get mad about pro-trap and skeet guys resting the barrels of their broken open overunder on their toe as if somehow a very obviously empty tube can magically blow your toe off

Attached: Tourbon-Brown-Genuine-Leather-Toe-Pad-font-b-Barrel-b-font-Rest-Shooting-Toes-Protector-for.jpg (800x800, 97K)

But why are they using M16s?

US has dumbed a metric shit-ton of weapons to them?

>be you, idiot
>have break-action shotgun open, no shells in it
>barrel is resting on your toes
>you sneeze, causing a shotgun shell to fall into the breech
>above you, a bird drops a pebble
>the pebble hits the primer, causing the shotgun to go off

How does your science explain that?

Why does the dude on the right have a green beard?

Camo paint. Even if you're sweating buckets and most of it rubs off, there's always going to be some residue stuck between your facial hair.

man, this reminds me of when i was first practicing shooting with shotguns with my hunting group and my godfather.
He wasnt sure if i aimed correctly, so he told me to aim at him unloaded. Told him that this is against anything I´ve ever heard about firearm safety. Took him a solid 10 minutes of screaming at me until i finally did it after i double checked it was unloaded, engaged the safety and made extra sure that i keep my index finger straight.
I dont fondly remember the timeperiod where i just started with guns...

ITT idiots who have never served, they do this shit in the army we also had a guy use a steel rod to check barrels, and fuck the guns uncle sam pays for them

>Without having to use the two takedown pins

Holy shit, what are you gonna do with all that time you saved?

Jokes on you, I don't believe in (((science)))

You're supposed to be autistic about it so that the one in a million time some absolute fuck head does something stupid (like loading your gun and not telling you after you checked it) you don't blow your head off