Should south Korea (and our retarded northern brothers) join the CSTO?

Should south Korea (and our retarded northern brothers) join the CSTO?

Attached: 1024px-Emblem_of_the_Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization.svg_.svg.png (1024x1024, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-14/in-landmark-move-seoul-opens-liaison-office-in-north-korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Russia please allow us to keep the T-80U and S300s in exchange for CSTO membership plox?

If South Korea were to ever leave the US sphere of influence, it is infinitely more likely to align with China than Russia. Russia is a comparatively small player in the Pacific region.

S.Korea will never leave the US sphere of influence. At least not for another half-century.

Agreed, I’m just pointing at that if it did, it wouldn’t be moving closer to Russia.

As an American isolationist. I would favor any policy that would move the US further from other nations.

based

There’s no such thing as isolationism anymore thanks to the increasingly interconnected global economy. Like it or not, all countries, especially the US, have to stay involved to maintain prosperity.

>S.Korea will never leave the US sphere of influence.
LOL.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-14/in-landmark-move-seoul-opens-liaison-office-in-north-korea

Fuck YOU GI

Daily Reminder the K2 Black Panther can blow up a M1A2 Abrams with one shot.

Attached: k2_black_panther_mbt.jpg (600x400, 166K)

Isn’t it literally an Abrams with a custom turret?

Daily reminder: Korean Armed Forces is distinctly Soviet with SOVIET doctrines.

Attached: 67d0dc2ceb3922cbc03a7426e8fa60bf.jpg (520x273, 18K)

Are you from SK? Can you even get guns?

They literally retired their last T-80s this week.

Guns are only for killing your nation's enemies (wh*Te DOGs).

Attached: 1431319354.png (904x679, 1.83M)

Bullshit. We lack nothing. We have every natural resource you could ever need to exist. Including a massive amount of rare earth minerals. We don't need trade with the rest of the world anymore than we need trade with Jupiter

You’re right, we don’t need it to survive. However, we absolutely rely on international trade to maintain our current standard of living and national wealth. It would be pretty foolish to voluntarily step down as the world leader. Look how well that’s gone for the UK.

Both Turkey and South Korea should join CSTO desu. Sons of genghis should stick together

The UK is not analogous to the United states. A tiny crowded island that can't even maintain a caloric surplus, with the only natural resources being coal, some oil in increasingly independent Scotland, and fish.

The United states is in a situation so drastically and obviously different, that I shouldn't even have to explain it here. We need hegemony like a fish needs a bicycle. I would rather have had the Soviets take over Europe, than our borders be left open for the last 60 years.

US global hegemony and well-defended borders with strict entry requirements are not mutually exclusive. Personally, I want to maintain/improve both.