We must fight

The commies are preparing to use our own traps against us how can we ever hope to win now!?!?!

Attached: EF8CE282-2833-40FF-86F4-8D793D183978.jpg (613x732, 67K)

With guns of course

Attached: 1455500070498.jpg (252x223, 18K)

>trap
that is barely even a twink
the word you're looking for is faggot

>exposed belly
might aswell draw a red circle there
bonus points if you spill guts

That’s a fag, not a trap.

We don't have to. 40% of them will kill themselves.

Ayyyy

>buying into the meme of "center mass"
High chest is where the cardio/respiratory is and a better chance of disturbing the CNS with a temporary stretch cavity, son

Traps are gay and we’re better off without them

Attached: 2AB82647-6FAC-4EF2-AA21-AC9073D815F4.jpg (750x748, 117K)

True, but you want to go for the gut and pelvis when you're in close quarters and there's body armor in play.

Center mass is easier to aim at and you're more likely to score a hit, or multiple hits. Getting shot in the guts will still put most people out of the fight, or at least stop them long enough to be finished off or incapacitated.

Ours actually pass.

>questionable sexual orientation
There is no question; this dude is a faggot

Let them kill themselves.

A 77gr OTM through the gut is a death sentence

That's not a trap that's an ambush

Attached: 1554487979813.png (900x565, 401K)

Commies are no real threat, I look forward to killing at leat 50 my self in the civil war. Every communist revolution found low IQ factory and farm laborers to indoctrinate and use as foot soldiers, the only way to find enough of those in one place is through a union. The only union occupations left in the US make so much money they don't have any incentive to go die in total communist revolution.

That means that basically every communist left in the US is some terminally lazy fag who just views communism as a way to get dindu bucks from the .gov. If they ever got over their "fibromialgia" long enough to pick up a rifle I think their "PTSD" will kick in and they'll get too distracted arguing about the progressive stack to kill anyone but each other.

I remind them what Engles said of homosexuals.

He's joking about everything except his sexual orientation here, I'm sorry you apparently need a reddit post explained to you

>Wearing pants of any kind equipped with belt loops
>Not wearing a belt with them
>The year of our lord, 2000 plus an additional 10 and then another 9 years.

Straight to the gas chambers.

Attached: 1550036479980.jpg (722x712, 80K)

>He's joking about everything except his sexual orientation here,
I am jealous that you are sheltered from these retards. They are insufferable and serious, this does not necessarily mean that the threat is actual.

Attached: the_parade_of_fail_by_neetsfagging322297-dbeg90r.jpg (1136x704, 194K)

Students but your point stands on its merits. I would only add that most of the "educated" commies would be the "I will be in charge of x committee" mentality and outside of the true believers (antifa) will have few willing to work, fight, and sacrifice for the cause. Because of this there will be no uprising just a slow replacement of government officials untiltthey get slapped down or eurozone us.

As a fag I'm so bothered by all this.
'we just want to live our lives! its not about sexuality!' and then immediately turn around and make your entire existence and life only about your sexuality.
Give me a fucking break.

You expect insight and self awareness let alone actualization from the mentally ill?

>we just want to live our lives! its not about sexuality!' and then immediately turn around and make your entire existence and life only about your sexuality.
why do so many fags do this? Ive met 2 out of a dozen or so that were totally normal seeming guys with hobbies other than being gay

daily reminder to report Jow Forums threads