What do you think they're thinking in this pic?

What do you think they're thinking in this pic?

Attached: worldwar2-omaha.jpg?fit=800%2C400&ssl=1.jpg (800x400, 116K)

Wholesome shit about there best girl and the house they're going to buy for $2.99plus tip.

>if I die here, it's ok. Europe and America needs niggers and faggots.

Bro I cant wait to get blazed later

For fucking real.

Attached: 1550565600438.jpg (746x982, 156K)

Attached: k_landing_at_omaha.png (980x552, 690K)

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

"Damn, I can't wait to kill my brothers so Freemasons and Jews can pimp our sons and daughters out to the rich corrupt barons of the globalized economy!"

"You're right! Ever heard of 'Desmond is Amazing'? He's a transgendered child stripper who 'dances' for gay pedophiles in public and on the internet! Talk about a Post-Christian liberated sexuality, amirite my xirs?"

>my feet hurt

>this is fucked
>I'm probably gonna die soon
>I want to go home
>I didn't want to be in the military
>t.conscript
8/10 made me pretty angry

Asses getting grabbed

>I really need to shit

Depressing.

Attached: 1553620480459.png (833x785, 861K)

Probably not immediately too much, because the beach has already been taken in this photo.
>41201195
>41201216
This is 100 percent the fault of Russian propaganda and infiltration from the cold war but you faggots will never acknowledge that.

"I hope no one is dumb enough to let Germany remain a country after this"

Die in hell fucking Angelo

Fuckin idiot thats not even how hell works.

>we're about to be in some real shit
and then they were in some real shit

Kys cuck

Attached: IMG_4162.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>boy i can't wait for Jews to get their own ethnostate while all European countries are flooded with muslims and subsaharan invaders and the USA is taken over by spics!

Blood for the blood god

>I thought we signed up to defend the beach
kek

>holy shit what am I doing here why did I agree to this how the fuck did I wind up here fuck fuck fuck please don't reach the beach let the boat engine stall or something FUCK
that's how I'd be playing it out in my head at least

>I should have joined the fucking 101st!!!

In the words of my grandfather
>this is horseshit I just wanna go home to my cows

Dick memes and other stuff you bullshit with the boys.

Attached: lQQVq.jpg (960x624, 69K)

>he thinks that conscripts and even volunteers fighting a war unironically thought and hoped that their actions would result in the world we live in today
Fucking embarrassing. Do you honestly think the world would be that much different if the Germans won? Hell if you're an American your life probably wouldn't be different at all.

>I'm sure the French will appreciate us honoring our sacred alliance and liberating their homeland just as they did for us so long ago
>Cant wait to drown myself in the lovely hairy pits of gratitude
>I'll bet the US and France never say a mean word about each other ever again :3

No its that they never would have fought had they known what it would be like
>the world would probably be the same if Germans won!
Completely baseless conjecture got anything else useless to say?

Get me off of this fucking boat

>No its that they never would have fought had they known what it would be like
Yes this is probably correct but they had no way of knowing what it would be like so saying that they wanted this stuff to happen is ridiculous.

But then where would the world get its supply of mediocre beer, existential pessimism, and kinky blonde girls?

>so saying that they wanted this stuff to happen is ridiculous
Thats the joke.. welcome to clown world

also
>Germans winning WW2 would completely wipe out the liberal influences in the entire world
This is equally baseless. How do the Germans enforce this against America, Britain, or even completely in the territories they do occupy.

Probably like "I bet we don't even get to fucking sleep after this. I bet the brass is gonna make us do some bullshit for some dumb ass reason all the way until I have watch and I'm not gonna get to sleep until tomorrow night. Fuck this job."

>liberal
>he thinks its liberals who are behind the shit we see
Not entirely baseless since it was quite clear and in the open that the nazi regime eliminated communists and faggots alike

>this is horseshit I just wanna go home to my cows
Finally gets home after years long campaign
>this is bullshit
:^)

Attached: 1543800191642.jpg (460x300, 19K)

>makes a retarded claim of alternate history 80 years ago
>counterpoint
>"Completely baseless conjecture"
Holy fuck, you are a dumb one. This is why Jow Forums sucks, you can't even talk about WWII for fuck's sake.

>we've got to stop the nazis here and now so that my grandchildren can be a bunch of mixed-race transsexual communists that hate this country, want to burn the constitution, and despise our generation because they equate us to the krauts we're about to kill!

Attached: 1549691859395.gif (607x609, 514K)

>Germans couldn't even completely wipe out resistance movements
>he thinks they could wipe out ideologies
Eliminating communists is obviously good and all but to think they could completely wipe out entire ideologies is just delusional.

>Germans couldn't even completely wipe out resistance movements

not completely, but they did a very effective job to the point many, even most surviving resistance stories are made up by collaborators whitewashing themselves for their kids.

Attached: 540f0df68ff788095e5a456725c72dfa2e6dcbcbd94565e5863982d19e36eb94.jpg (481x703, 72K)

>*sips*
>Those commies man, I tell you

Finland? I’m sure they could be taught brewing. Or just have them make carbonated vodka.

[INTENSE VOMITING]

Kill yourself tranny
Yes its impossible to wipe out an ideology i never said that would happen but it would have been like nazism today, completely taboo

>backblast
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This

whats that smell?

Hitler did nothing wrong....

Attached: 1537115645491.jpg (680x383, 42K)

>What do you think they're thinking in this pic?
finally get to kill mother fuckers

>Do you honestly think the world would be that much different if the Germans won?

Jews wouldn't be controlling our media and government policies, so yes. The Notre Dame would still be untouched as well.

>my feet hurt

Actually he did one thing wrong, he didn't intentionally mass exterminate any Jews. Only a few hundred thousand died of typhus and starvation when the allies cut off their supply lines.

What is the pic from?

If you think the Nazi government would still exist in the 1950's if they won you really don't understand the party at all.

>only Nazeez!1! dislike jews

Jews wouldn't be in Europe by 1950, I can guarantee that.

Felling threatened, schlomo? You should.

True he fucked up by not actually wiping the vermin out

you got me there, user

Attached: 1553522552908.png (494x329, 107K)

None of the higher level leaders could stand any each other, the moment Hitler kicks the bucket it all implodes.

Attached: IMG_4404.jpg (796x422, 288K)

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (900x904, 152K)

How will Germany prevent that exactly?

I was thinking about this not too long ago. Between the party rivalries, distrust, and all the resistance movements that would arise- I don't think Germany would have lasted very long as ruler of Europe/Earth. I don't think things would have really ended up being too different to what they are now aside from the USSR collapsed a lot earlier and there was no Cold War. So maybe mankind wouldn't be as far into space exploration as it became.

some anime about a candy shop

There's really a lot of problems from the beginning when it came to who was on top. Goebbels vision for Germany was certainly very different than those of Goering or Himmler, then on top of that add over a decade of resentment stemming from competition and internal politics. Those are the potential successors they had, and Goebbels was the only one who was popular with the people but didn't have the connections he needed within the military. If the home government can't be stable then there's really no hope for any sponsored regimes in conquered territories.