This just in

This is the Swedish prince Carl Philip firing the m/86 version of the Carl Gustaf recoilless rifle, named after the 17th century king Karl X Gustav. His father is also named Carl XVI Gustaf.

Attached: dsu.jpg (960x1280, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fa6T70YSBtE
youtube.com/watch?v=l2EF4pUvScU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gg2L6rcDM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meh

I've seen more impressive ATGMs with more superior capabilities.

>recoiless rifle
>still recoils

I don't think the Gustav is really designed for use against armor. More like a LAW or SMAW than anything else.

>>recoilless
>recoil
>less

>Recoiless rifle
>ATGM

Also completely missing the significance

Meh

I've seen more impressive howitzers with more superior capabilities.

lurk English fagit

He also played around a bit with the high speed low drag guys' toys.

Attached: high speed low drag.jpg (2048x1367, 212K)

Is this bait?

that's actually not recoil, just the weight of the round leaving the tube makes it a little unbalanced.
>source: me

Have met the guy, he is pretty cool.

The venturis erode with use, increasing the backblast. To provide maximum wear life, the venturis are manufactured undersize, slightly undercompensating recoil, and will wear into "true" recoillessness somewhere in the middle of their service life, after which it begins to have slight forwards recoil when fired.

what is the point of censoring a peq, light, suppressor and aimpoint?

The exact equipment of the high speed low drag operators is classified. Either that, or it's too sexy to be shown uncensored on social media.

So why doesn't he usurp the Regeringen?

Attached: probably sweden.jpg (3024x2268, 886K)

I don't see anything wrong with yoga classes. Really good for the joints and posture.

BAD COMPANY 2 INTENSIFIES

He probably doesn't want to.

how come every time I see an MP-7 on actual personnel it's either an obvious no-danger photoshoot or else it's dead operators

This is the crown princess of Sweden, Victoria.

Say something nice to her!

Attached: 50625323_2148748951850672_7432084281708511232_o.jpg (2048x1364, 145K)

god i wish i was muslim

>majority blonde kids
>must be Sweden
These are Dutch kids in Zwolle.

LMAO. She's Mrs. Piggy faced honestly. Imagine being that rich and looking like that

Attached: niqxutY.jpg (978x652, 76K)

Attached: Kronprinsessan_Victoria,_prinsessan_Estelle_och_Prins_Daniel-5.jpg (1106x1362, 1.85M)

I made this webm a while ago, but the filename is as appropriate as ever.

Attached: made this webm just to prove how stupid you are.webm (460x306, 450K)

Slightly better here but she's still got tubby arms which leads me to believe the photos with the launcher are more recent? Fat arms means fat woman. She's going there one way or another. In any case she's an uggo in the mil gitup and I bet she packed on 30lbs easily since the baby photo.

>tfw you have a great day showing off your battle doggo to royalty but the press decides to censor your dick

Attached: 54517028_2227878687271031_9144258442909712384_o.jpg (1700x1133, 426K)

3/10, needs more Carl.

>omg royalty is firing weapons!!!

what happened to Jow Forums?

Attached: 1544791178499.jpg (498x550, 35K)

Greentexting presidential quotes on guns got out of fashion.

see
Dumbass.

Attached: M18 Recoilles Rifle.jpg (995x420, 53K)

Attached: sweden triple murder.png (967x863, 684K)

>tubby arms
Not at all. You're just used to the modern atrophic female arms like these. She has done military service and she married her personal trainer.

Attached: 12.jpg (1200x630, 75K)

>see
Why do you do this?

Attached: 57mm Recoilless Rifle.webm (480x360, 1.71M)

I'd take it as a compliment. My dick is so huge, that it imprints through my pants and they had to censor it.

>Fat arms means fat woman
>In any case she's an uggo
>I bet she packed on 30lbs easily since the baby photo.
this was her last December, at age 41
stay mad

Attached: lel.jpg (862x667, 528K)

>ywn operate royally

Feels bad man.

Attached: 53897068_2227878697271030_7167764499594739712_o.jpg (1700x1135, 364K)

She looks really bad in this picture honestly but she does look like she weighs less here than the other. She's just got an ugly face. Not "mad" about it at all. Benefits of not needing to defend some euroqueen lmao.

> She acted like a man then married a literal who personal trainer as a princess of a 1st world country
Can't tell if you're shitting on her or poorly trying to defend her here lmao.

A person without military experience is unfit to rule.

that child will fight the antichrist in an epic duel, one day
I can see it in her eyes

>lmao
You certainly know how to express yourself like a high school freshman.

Meanwhile in Jordan.....
youtube.com/watch?v=fa6T70YSBtE

Attached: 000_Nic6416179 (1).jpg (1200x675, 91K)

And he ain't 'play' commandos either. He personally led the Jordanian F-16s airstrikes against ISIS scum for avenging fallen Jordanian pilot.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2EF4pUvScU

Attached: king-abdullah-pilot-gear.jpg (1229x815, 283K)

>Much military that hasn't seen combat ok decades aside of a couple dudes
No argument. Are you jerking off to miss piggy right now? Oink oink.

Useless royalty from one of the most cucked countries on the planet is never relevant

>sweden
o i am laffin

>Real picture of him act as jumpmaster with Jordanian Paras.

>Ain't stupid publicity photoshoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Gg2L6rcDM0

>Swedish prince
Is he a muslim? Or is he firing it into a "no-go zone"?

Attached: 1539589244966.jpg (590x685, 53K)

post face and bf%

You type like an incel

Say something nice about our other princess

Attached: madeleine-815.jpg (815x492, 106K)

What's the thing she's holding too?

Jow Forums pls

Nice armpits

that's a child, user

Attached: princess-2000.jpg (1333x2000, 1.72M)

that's little Abdul.. her child.

see

yeah the stryker IFV is a pretty low tier ATGM, whenever we work out the kinks of the f-35 though we'll be of the ATGM game again

yep, little Abdul... middle name Muhammed

She is actually in pretty good shape here.

she is pretty, congrats.

It all makes so much sense now. But if they get really worn out, does it lurch forward?

>Carl Gustaf
do you really need a second dude to load this thing?

Most militaries have not seen real combat for decades. Playing around with goat herders in the sand box is not real combat.

it's bongs and argies who know what a real war looks like

Why do Jow Forums allways sperg out when Sweden is mentioned in a thread?

There are individual cities in the US that has more violent crime a month then all of Sweden has a year, yet still Sweden is made to look like hell on earth for some weird reson.

yeah and then the second dude has to run for cover so the blast doesn't liquify his brain

Just no. He just makes sure to not be infront of or behind the tube and he will be just fine.

Attached: 40224364_2071287763185761_8789909514842275840_n.jpg (960x960, 145K)

BASED.. That's an fine example of leadership.

many Jow Forums crossposters. very unoriginal memes. pretty annoying.

Copyright?

You can see the guy next to him (that i am guessing is his defense attorney) strongly question his life choices.

From other images i have seen i am guessing the equipment is marked in a way that could easily identify the unit and possibly even the last name of the person they are issued to.
For what reason i can't really understand, but i guess the special sneaky units have people in them that are very particular about "their" equipment.

no, the assistant gives you a tactical hug so you actually feel useful and loved because when ever you do maneuvering training with blanks you are just a guy with a pipe but with live munitions everybody stops shooting and looks at you
t.light infantry AT

Does it still give you brain damage if you fire too many rounds?

I'd cuddle up in a foxhole with her

Limp wristed faggots that start their reply with "meh" or "eh" are peak reddit, and therefore your opinion is discarded.

Attached: 1543547280964.png (724x542, 417K)

yes, the sudden rush of blood from brain going to dick does that

It's mainly used by the infantry, it doesn't matter.
But yes, repeated rapid firing in particular comes with the risk of concussion like symptoms.
It's not uncommon to see CG gunners with a nosebleed after a few live or full load training rounds.

I think the dangers are largely exaggerated, the weapon has been in use since the late 40s in Sweden, if it was as bad as some people try to make it out to be half the male population (And certainly the infantry officers instructing in their use for years) would be vegetables by now.
It is certainly something to be careful of in training, in war who gives a shit, gunner will probably be dead before he has expended all his ammunition anyway.

Americans jelly because sweden is more white

does that make this technically incest?

>Carl Gustav
>ATGM

Do you dropped your brains or your mother gives brain damage during pregnancy?

>brown eyes
So the Royal family of Sweden isn't Scandinavian?

Is this the same guy that was in Star Trek Voyager back when he was a prince?
Or am I thinking of a different royal?

The grg comes with a shitload of ammo, Wich is constantly being updated and developed (my father actually works at Bofors with developing ammo for the grg) the new stuff can definitely take out a mbt with a well placed side shot, theres also ammo for hardpoints, smoke, anti infantry, it's designed to be one easy to use/carry weapon system with many rolls, ironically the smoke gives by far the biggest boom on the operators end

But Sweden's dedicated infantry operated at weapon is RBS 56 BILL, the most common one is Pansarskott or in international tounge AT-4

They got some guy from France that had served under Napoleon to be the next king in Sweden. He had a death to monarchs or a long live the republic tattoo on his body.

Intel is a powerful thing, also I once heard an actual sog jokingly say it's because we are embarrassed of the low quality

they're not
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Bernadotte

Absolutely yes. To the point I kept hitting low when training on it.

The RBS 56 is out of service now. Only RBS 55s (TOW) remains, but they will be replaced in the near future by a new system labeled RBS 58

Well that may be so, if I recall correctly some of my fellow recruit's got educated on rbs 57 this year, anyway my point still stands, the rbs 50 family is the dedicated anti tank weapon of the swedish army

Yeah, the 57 is in service.

The RBS 50-series isnt a family and the various ATGMs (NLAW, TOW, BILL etc) has absolutly nothing to do with each other. Its just how the army designates things.

>a new system labeled RBS 58
that seems to have been put on ice due to insufficient funding and prioritization of patriot and grkpbv 90.
There's still a need for a modern ATGM though so it will probably happen eventually

Attached: 4ges7lvdghj11.jpg (2048x1062, 428K)

It will happen in 2020 afaik.

I used to be mad like this too when I didn't get pussy

My bad

come up with something new. These try hard jokes are getting fucking old

in my country the "daily limit" for training I think is 16.