Prepare to get burgered Polandbros

Fortress eastern Europa soon...

Poland is nearing a deal with the U.S. to establish an American military base in the former Communist bloc country, according to people familiar with the matter -- an outpost the Poles see as a deterrent to Russian aggression and that the Kremlin would likely consider a provocation.

If a deal is reached, President Donald Trump is considering traveling to Poland in the fall, in part to commemorate the agreement. But it’s unclear whether he fully supports the idea, even after he said during a September meeting with Polish President Andrzsej Duda that the U.S. was looking “very seriously” at establishing a base. Duda, who joked that it could be named “Fort Trump,” remains committed to contribute $2 billion for its construction.

archive.is/9b8DP

Attached: Polandball.png (605x605, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

defensenews.com/global/europe/2019/04/08/as-nato-banks-on-poland-is-the-country-becoming-the-new-face-of-a-nervous-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>Jow Forums

Attached: 1540842740404.jpg (852x648, 110K)

>t. butthurt rooskie

pic related looks ready and willing...

Attached: pg-914603.jpg (471x720, 50K)

Oh no! Better report the thread, we've got to follow all the rules!

>Duda
i've seen poles call him dupa, which means ass.

Attached: forttrump.jpg (653x393, 21K)

Attached: 1540907017556.png (800x573, 852K)

And yet Americans still dont let us in without a visa

Just come on over illegally boyo, we'll give you free housing, healthcare, and pay for your college! Could use some Polish niggers to offset the non-whites.

Most of us would love to have you.

Just come in illegally. You'll get held for a few days, then literally be set free with a paper that says you "cross your heart, hope to die" promise to go to court MONTHS later.

I think that holds true for most European countries. At the same time, most of what I hear about the Polish seems pretty nice, I don’t see why they couldn’t negotiate a relaxation of visa restrictions as part of the base deal.

Dude. I'd love to move to Poland, if they would have me. And let me keep my guns. Which I doubt.

S-she's cute...

I wanna move to Poland now.

This was at Poland's behest.

OP you are a bit out of date.

defensenews.com/global/europe/2019/04/08/as-nato-banks-on-poland-is-the-country-becoming-the-new-face-of-a-nervous-europe/

Between them buying our LNG instead of Russia’s and this, Poland seems to really be willing to work with the US right now. I hope we can find a way to pay then back.

Unfortunately only Israel can be our Greatest Ally, we can't actually be be good allies with countries that respect us.

It's because retards keep applying for visas they can't get and our rejection rate is too high to lift visas

We'll destroy them by exporting our degeneracy on tender from our "investments" in Poland and all the Polish politicians will lap it up and shit on their own country for money. Being pro mil just happens to be popular with nationalists there but they'll be destroyed by the (((MIC and eventual media))) they're inviting in.

I'm convinced the only way to survive globalism is to be some political and geographical nonfactor in their overarching plans.

I mean, Japan and South Korea have both eventually thrived while being our vassal state. Why not Poland too?

Poland is White. Can't have that.

Poland willing to die for their masters in defence of western degenerate countries who won't move a finger to defend themselves, who would have thought, always the servant

Both lost quite a lot of their own identity in the process and both are still having to deal with foreigners trying to force "refugees" on them. The major difference I see in what saved them is the difficulty of learning a global language (English) and extreme nationalism and xenophobia in both countries. Poland will go down on flames like Germany imo. I mean I could be completely wrong but if you look at how many poles are comfy af living in countries all over the EU that don't share their culture I highly doubt I am.

If anything, I’d argue the increased economic prosperity that would come with further US investment would bring Poles back to their home county and strengthen their people as a whole. My experience is that Poles seem to be fairly nationalistic by EU standards, so if the country could begin to support its citizens better, you’d see a large improvement in Poland’s global standing.

>MMXX
>Poljska

nobody gives a shirt about poland

Attached: PoljakZidGoySince1300.jpg (438x432, 55K)

wtf i love poland now

>t. Vlad
there are many EU countries that are extremely nationalistic and generally anti-immigrant such as Finland, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, and Hungary. they don't have really any obligation not to be nationalistic if they're in NATO or the EU. I don't think any international involvement that Poland takes on with the US or NATO will have any shift on demographics- it hasn't done anything to them for the past two decades they've been in NATO or during their time with the Warsaw Pact.

Power of the purse. We'll see if they avoid the trap. BTW, the demographic thing has only existed since the USSR fell so saying EE has avoided it sofar isn't saying much. The globalists destroyed America with Reagan's immigration policies and we're just now feeling it decades later. It's like being a Pole on the Titanic claiming everything is fine since only the servants quarters have flooded. Instead they should be going on the offensive so not one drop comes into the ship at all.

T. 56% who's seen the most powerful country to ever exist get gutted.

i like this idea.
Poland is a bro country as far as I'm concerned. They know the horrors from both sides and deserve a friend in their future fights.
If I was still enlisted I wouldn't mind being stationed there minus winter.
Hate big cities n shit anyway.

Wypierdalać jebane mutanty, możecie mi ssać mojego chuja z napletkiem bo wy nie macie kuhwaaa

Attached: CA13AE7763514F3994B52DB548F34FF4.jpg (714x1024, 169K)

Wtf I love the military now

Fugg.. want to re-enlist to go bang Polish babes every weekend.

keeping guns in Poland is legal and possible, it just takes a lot of paperwork which is not a thing in the US.

Disregard this, I suck cocks and love Poland.

>there are many EU countries that are extremely nationalistic such as Finland, Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, and Hungary.

Did you hit your head before typing that out?
I can't speak on behalf of Finns, but the other 4 are anything but ultra-nationalistic. In fact, it's the opposite. Most people in V4 actively hate the country they live in.

Lol we have so many polish Americans its crazy, the amount of polish festivals I went to as a kid was insane. Polish, irish German and Italians basically make up our ethnic celebrations.

Also this is a good move for Poland, they'll get American support in return and they wont have to worry about an enemy invasion because the US will retaliate

xD

>Poland is nearing a deal with the U.S. to establish an American military base in the former Communist bloc country, according to people familiar with the matter -- an outpost the Poles see as a deterrent to Russian aggression and that the Kremlin would likely consider a provocation.

well then, fuck the kremlin. Based Poles

Dear burgers
Just keep Your values
Namely

Article 447
Roes vs. Wade
Lockmart shills

... at home.
Otherwise You are welcome.

Attached: MOPl7Ci8NMgpUkfn.jpg (610x787, 74K)

I my za to zapłacimy kurwa Jeszcze przyklękniemy , poklaskaliśmy i poszczekaliśmy jak pan z zachodu się zastanowił nad samym pomysłem bazy . Czasem mi przykro jak ekonomowie porównują rozwój 20lecia wojennego z tym dzisiejszym gdzie wszyscy ambitni za granice uciekają za groszem.

GAYtf

I'm ready to move to Poland to be honest. I speak no polish but I'm a 29yo engineer so finding work shouldn't be too hard.

it's painfully true

KEK'd... Poland is always gonna be someone's servant.
Enjoy all those niggers and spics that will be raping your women, polanbros.

Attached: 1529087645067.jpg (612x445, 55K)

Jakie osiągnięcia masz na myśli, analfabetyzm, galopująca biedę, czterdzieści monopoli sprzedanych Żydom (zapałczany ale i drożdżowy).
A może kurwiarzy z PPS jacy dorwali się do władzy i rzucili najlepsze pokolenie młodzieży pod niemiecki walec?

Just what Poland needs... More fat retards