Here's the deal Jow Forumsommandos, I'm highly considering joining the Marines. I'm 6'6" and in good shape...

Here's the deal Jow Forumsommandos, I'm highly considering joining the Marines. I'm 6'6" and in good shape. Is infantry the only MOS to guarantee me kicking doors in less than a year?

Attached: 1555094465453.jpg (720x304, 32K)

Dumb meathead israeli serving pig faggot

Don't hate, let him operate!

literally nothing guarantees that right now, you could be a Navy SEAL or a Green Beret and it would still not guarantee you kicking in any doors except while drunk in the barracks

Op here, I'm also 24 years old if that matters.

Prior 0311 here. You missed the war for now bud. You are about 5 years too late. That doesnt mean that another wont roll around in another 3 or 4 but it is highly unlikely regular infantrymen will be in combat for sometime due to the US losing its taste for prolonge dwar now.

Op here. Fuck.

Attached: 1555431508110.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Op again, I'm confident if I join up and exceI, then re-enlist I could be a part of MARSOC. Do they kick doors? Kicking doors is of the utmost I importantce to me.

Please post a picture of yourself

Attached: EA30A0ED-BAF9-41D1-B4EA-600CAC497345.jpg (692x499, 92K)

>posting Facebook meme shit images

Go back to being on your knees sucking off Israel dumb boomer faggot.

Go FBI. The only downside is the lack of A E S T H E T I C camo.

Attached: 1551631153807.gif (659x609, 2.49M)

>join the FBI

who knew there was so much bootlicker scum on this board

>not wanting to be HRT but also be the only one on the team wearing 90s era flight suits and bump helmets
look at this low test faggot

>I love fighting for gun grabbers and scum!

Look at this fucking cuck nigger. Kill yourself.

You're too fuckin' tall. You're gonna be the first to get sniped.

>bootlicker scum
I'm not the one wanting to kick down doors for a fucking living, faggot.

Attached: CzIebu6.jpg (600x315, 21K)

I'm not op. Milfags and pigs can fuck themselves.

>Milfags and pigs can fuck themselves.
This. But for an autist who wants nothing but to terrorize people, it's the only way.

Attached: 1551636774417s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Not American doors. There's a difference.

>6'6"
>joining the military

why do you hate your knees?

>highly considering joining the Marines
Are you a faggot?

Attached: 1528729105935.jpg (690x920, 83K)

If door kicking is your dream and you're willing to dedicate your body in its singular pursuit (you will have nothing left after 35, and you will likely be dead by 65) then you should enlist and either push as hard as you can to get to MARSOC, or say fuck the Corps entirely and go into Naval Intelligence, there are a lot of ex-Rangers who have saturated their market so the Army is not a good choice if you have no chance of being selected into a higher tier during your enlistment (which you don't), but prior military experience is basically a must regardless of whether you saw combat or not. The only way you'll be kicking in doors in the 2020s is if you get into a SAD cadre (extremely difficult to do, even with prior SF experience [make sure you know at least two additional languages outside of English and have a college degree {also don't be an addict, drunk, or someone with an out sized online presence}]), otherwise you have to build up a quality service record, with participation in sensitive matters or as someone who worked in intelligence or reconnaissance, from which you can try and angle to get into FBI HRT, DEA FAST, or the Marshals, Homeland Security also has some door kicking opportunities but those are above my pay grade. Other fun Jow Forums government jobs are things like the Diplomatic Security Service for State and the Secret Service.

Kinda sad that us door kickers have been relegated to jobs at home, the SWAT guys we help train have been operating harder than we have been.

you'd be kicking more doors in the barracks than you will anywhere else.
marines aint fun shit until you get out.

You're just going to serve ZOG my guy. Please stay at home and help America instead of dying in some shithole halfway around the world.

besides being a zogbot here's the main issue ..
>joining the marines
>kicking doors
choose one, because honestly you're never gonna see combat as marine infantry. You might get deployed and your FOB might be mortared or you might see a couple of IEDs blow up, but you're never going to actually engage the enemy. This is the number one thing people complain about coming back from deployment, "we got blown to shit but we never saw the enemy, I never even fired my rifle!"
If you really want to kick doors and "operate" (which I'm assuming is just a euphemism for shooting people) you should go to BUD/S or Ranger School/Green Beret school(or whatever the fuck it is for them) because the only way you're gonna see any legitimate action is if you're SF or some iteration thereof. If you do all that and manage to not only survive the training but stand out in some way that you'll be recognized and chosen for these teams, you've probably done a bunch of evil shit already and your main concern isn't gonna be "kicking doors."

The Tl;DR of this for all you illiterate fuckers is if you really want to dispense human suffering, join a SWAT team in Chicago, LA, Baltimore, Detroit, not only will you kill people but you will tear apart families and murder people legally in their own homes. (this is obvious satire for those with autism I'm not seriously advocating being a bootlicker)

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 45K)

OP there is no fucking war no more. The only action you’ll see is as a supporting FA unit in country sending out fire missions or some kind of SOCOM unit.

You’re joining for the wrong reasons, stay the fuck at home and wait for another 9/11 or it’s equivalent.

Bro, it's 2019. The doors have all been kicked in. The door kicking is over. Sorry bud.

>murder people legally in their own homes
>Chicago, LA, Baltimore, Detroit

But those aren't people, user.

Why not go ranger if you want to kick doors?

>joining the military
>in anything >1992

Don't worry, we will be fighting in golan heights for israel soon. Why do you think trump left us in syria?

>>>/meg/

Hey leftypol

kick doors in, quick join so you can get into the summer war in south america

Attached: 000-1c49p3.jpg (1262x791, 187K)

based

This. Even enlisting ten years ago in 2009 would've made you late to the party but you might have gotten one deployment in.

Go artillery, user.

Attached: DNju_ZoUIAABlak.jpg large.jpg (1024x652, 204K)

>6'6
>muhreens
Enjoy that medical discharge in one year when you blow your knees out.

OP here, what are the chances of getting on a SWAT team? How long would I have to be an LEO for or can I just walk on like open practice for pro football teams

>I'm 6'6"
SIX FOOT SIX? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT SO HIGH, MAGGOT!

Attached: 1524086327634.jpg (750x375, 37K)

Op again, nevermind, fuck the police. Ill have to come up with another plan

>you could be a Navy SEAL or a Green Beret and it would still not guarantee you kicking in any doors
I know you're probably being hyperbolic, but SF and Rangers are constantly deploying, even when we're not officially at war. Those routes would certainly guarantee you'd be kicking in doors.

>04/17/19(Wed)13:12:18
>OP here, what are the chances of getting on a SWAT team?
>04/17/19(Wed)13:18:46
>Op again, nevermind, fuck the police

wow you really are made for the marines. and it takes years of dedicated service to join swat. it varies by department. larger will be more competitive. 7 years if you're lucky and doing your job right and keeping very fit.

anyway like I said join the Army and go artillery.

>"what are the chances of getting on a SWAT team?"
>literally 5 minutes later
>"nevermind, fuck the police"
Semper Fi brother

Attached: 1526868526621.jpg (712x630, 58K)

Kek

and

F

I love you gunny

Politicans know that the American public has no stomach for a new war. And this won't change until the late 2020s.
The best you can hope for is black or grey operations, or flare ups in Afghanistan And you aren't going to get the former in the in infantry, and you you'll be in a very big selection pool for the latter.

post your guns schizoid. what have you done for your community for the entirety of the 19 years you've been alive?

>this jew again acting like he helped his country or the world by fighting for Israel

You really should neck yourself

Attached: WhyIServe.jpg (720x960, 61K)

yes, yes he did.

Attached: kissinger_military_quote.jpg (610x408, 48K)

>all recent wars in middle east for Israels interest
>I DIDNT JOIN TO FIGHT FOR JEWS

lmao