Polymer is fine

>polymer is fine

Attached: 867D425B-7315-4858-9C27-67CAD789C940.jpg (478x523, 11K)

Youre an idiot if you actually think this.

Attached: FF20ADA7-7F1D-4BAC-B64F-E2A19B0BEC2B.jpg (1024x640, 78K)

Magazine still fits, right? Quit your bitching.

>tfw your glock frame cools at different rates and the barrel end shrinks into a permanent pignose curve

Attached: wojakbrainletbtfo.png (1152x1008, 354K)

Attached: 41C2C855-85DF-4064-96F8-767D6B4F977B.png (1193x1193, 815K)

>magazine sort of fits
>is able to wiggle and flop the gun around like a silicone dildo
>slide could fall off of play-doh akin material

Disgusting.

>one product that was announced defective and recalled is proof that a very widely used material is awful
holy fuck I knew you were noguns from the OP but this is just actual retardation
don't come back until you're 18 and actually own a single gun thanks

What's the opposite of pignose called? Where the frame kinda limp dicks away from the slide at the front?

Whats next, you gonna call me a fudd?
Gonns shit your pants? Maybe shit and cum a little?

Faggot, enjoy your toy guns and their inferior construction.

>proboscis monkey

Attached: 5AAFE429-A5A7-45A8-9455-A518E06321EE.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>my wittle hands get cold!
>my noodle arms cant deal with the weight!

Jesus, could you possibly be more of a basedboy manlet? Fuck thats pathetic.

Attached: 8AE017D3-EFB0-4B06-B9F6-E6DC4EFB7058.jpg (682x900, 115K)

>he says, typing on his plastic keyboard, posting his drivel with his plastic mouse, as he sits on his plastic chair, sipping water from his plastic sippy cup

Attached: 1527878067866.jpg (540x443, 64K)

Attached: 1554947754883.png (500x663, 218K)

Absolutely
S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1549412671796m.jpg (718x1024, 89K)

Polymer is not fine.
It's just plain better.

This. There's a reason why there is no market for all-metal guns besides as display pieces for boomers.

I just think plastic guns are kind of ugly. Wood and metal are much more aesthetic and that's really all there is to it.

Attached: 1414459251664.png (500x327, 49K)

You realize that less gun weight = more recoil right?

All of the items you just named do not go in the sun, do not go outside the house, and do not contain literal explosions rating tens of thousands worth of PSI

JESUS CHRIST you are a colossal retard.

Attached: 553F64BC-BDA5-4016-A0D8-0AD8CC01B210.png (1242x2208, 1.31M)

Its not fine. Its just shit and youre an idiot

>plastic
>instead of steel

Attached: 1546746844327m.jpg (1024x942, 155K)

This board needs flags and IDs.

if your $20 poorfag officer chair can hold your overweight nigger ass for years on end, it can house firearm internals just fine
there's a reason you aren't an engineer or a gunsmith kiddo

Imagine being such a basedboy manlet that you feel a need to overcompensate by owning outdated and inferior weapons.

100%

Attached: 1553176747531.png (651x709, 190K)

There is a reason my gaming chair has a metal piston shaft, and the rest of it is leather. Idiot.

>poorfag assumes others buy plasti-shit just like him.
Lol sad

>outdated
>inferior

Oh look, s oyboy retard thinks his plastic guns are somehow superior, despite the fact manufacturers are still making steel guns, and steel guns won all the world wars.

The retards of this forum are seething tonight

>plastic shit
Someone has never sat in a $1,500 Steelcase I take it.

my glock has worked fine for years

What even is that?

But DESU i really fuckin do love plastic lawn chairs. Most comfy outdoor chair of all.

Except when they break every fucking weekend.

lol yeah, wars that were a century ago. More wars were won with spears than anything else, guess you should get rid of your gun and buy a spear for defense. Like i said, the only reason they still sell them is for onions boy boomers to have display pieces that they never fire.

If manufacturers still making them is a sign that they are good, polymers must be way better because they make way more polymers than all metal.

>HEH, IF DUH NINETEEN ELEVIN WON TWO WORL WORS SINGLEHANDEDLY, IT'S GOOD 'NUFF FOR ME
*CRACK*
*SIPPPP*

Attached: 1528436454162.jpg (674x600, 70K)

Hesus christ you must me the stupidest piece of shit ive talked to this week.

>more wars have been fought with spears

Gee, probably because actual reliable firearms have only been around since the turn of the century?
>muzzleloaders
Fuckoff

>manufacturers make more in polymer
Lmafo no they dont. If they do, its because theyre cheap shilling cucks trying to minimize costs.

That’s cuz 1911 owners are stupid enough to leave a gun in dogs reach

>pic of a stupid glock owner
>but muh 1911 owners are stupiderer
kys

fuck off fag, there's a reason why shitty metal guns aren't in triple a classics. fortnite literally doesn't put them in because they're irrelevant boomer guns. get with the times you old faggot

Lmao right. Like these idiotic zoomers are so smart and wise.

Bernie loving tidepod eating faggot. Go get a job at starcucks why dont you

Post a gun

Bro I know this is Jow Forums but saying that shit is actually hurtful, like mind what you say on the internet because people have feelings

Polymer is fine. It serves it's intended purpose pretty good, which is lowering weight.
Steel is factually better, longevity wise.
If you plan on passing your handgun down to a family member after your death, get a steel framed handgun. If not, go with weight savings.

Then stop being a stupid nigger and post intelligent things. Be intelligent, be treated as an intellectual.

>I hate boomers
Youre just an edgy faggot who cant learn from, or appreciate history.

this is my baby btw

Attached: mygun.jpg (180x250, 10K)

>post intelligent things you stupid nigger
Retarded, even by tripfag standards.

Keep screeching about boomers/antiques and making yourself look more autistic then faggot.

There will be a day when the last boomer dies and we'll laugh

Enjoy your cancerous demise old man, the future is now

Ask me how I know for a fact you're underage

why are you melting your grip user?

Well it is being as though no one on Jow Forums is ever going to need a firearm to withstand a SHTF scenario.

Ask me how little I give a fuck

Polymer handguns dont contain the explosion with polymer retard.

Quit being a faggot

Having plastic anywhere but your stock or hand guard means you probably shove something made of plastic up your ass too

>k is the easiest board to troll
k is the easiest board to troll

Attached: 1544317379364.jpg (918x825, 88K)

Everyone please be nice to each other

Attached: 1531884791681s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

faggot

Attached: 1450809146195.png (1600x1022, 517K)

Engineer here, polymer is fuckin gay

>Fortnite
Neck yourself

holy fuck this thread is terrible

Attached: 1462633292880.jpg (1691x1127, 559K)

> multiple shots with store bought ammo

Heh, what a bunch of morons you all are. I load my flintlock 50 Cal by hand to perfection. I just need one slug in the right spot, if you carry more than one round you're a spray and prayer. Countless wars won with the ol flint, from pirate ships to the new world. Don't need nothin else I tell ya what my flintlock well it can't jam that's what I call reliable son. Fear the man who has just one shot

Attached: images (3).jpg (194x259, 9K)

maybe not flintlock but muzzleloading a 50cal isn't that bad of an idea

Attached: img.jpg (840x655, 66K)

Psychologist here, you're fuckin gay

>tfw Jow Forums is full of boomer fudds

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

feels good

Attached: goodman.jpg (1400x1060, 74K)