What would the gun community and firearms market look like now if the 1994 AWB had never expired?

What would the gun community and firearms market look like now if the 1994 AWB had never expired?

Attached: 1555465871435.jpg (4656x2218, 2.86M)

Fuckin sad.

Id personally be looking for sniper rifles, 17HMR, and high cap shotguns like the ksg25 and 590a1

>no AR's
Shit son, we'll need TWO pairs of sunglasses for a future this bright.

wasn't the AW ban period just a "flash hider" ban?

People making AR15s and AR10s that take modified Mini 14 and M14 magazines respectively like the original SR25

Nope. Not even close.

maybe more big bore since mag limits

Aesthetic thumbhole stocks as far as the eye can see.

Hell

Attached: 1234124124124.jpg (858x931, 195K)

no magazines produced over 10+ (and some cuck companies like Glock even modified their mags to be permanently ~10 rounds)
no flash suppressors or threaded barrels
no grips
no adjustable stocks

The federal AWB was a 2-feature ban so you could get away with 1 feature. So there would be a variety of guns with only 1 scary feature and workarounds for the other features. Thumbhole grips everywhere. Replaceable buttpads instead of adjustable stocks. Brakes instead of flash suppressors. IMO most people wouldn't bother with fixed mag when it's that easy to work around the feature bans.

A few more dead dogs, Ruby Ridges, and maybe another Waco or two, and far more expensive firearms all around, but other than that not much. Gun owners would roll over and take it, as they did from 94 to 04.

>1994 AWB had never expired
After some unhappy douche canou went on a spree shooting with a grandfathered gun, there would have been a complete ban and half ass condiscation for all semi-auto long guns. Probably followed up by a nationwide ban on 10+ round magazines.

So I imagine there would be a LOT of 1911s, 40 s&w service pistols, and single stack 9mm sub compacts to go with a lot of manual action stuff. Probably a lot more lever guns in .357, until they eventually tried to close those down too.

revolution

Basically this. It would have been pre-Christchurch New Zealand. And like NZ, there’d be a sweeping impractical ban after the first shooting.

Everyone is too scared and out of shape to shoot it out against the man. Even you faggot.

Alone, sure. Cause we're all warm, comfortable sheep, or so I keep hearing.

I guess my question is, what do peopñe expect those sheep to do when they aren't comfortable anymore and some new shephard shows up, starts handing out rifles, and tells his flock to stand to post cause fuck yeah, time to go get us some warm comfort again. They suddenly going to sprout that critical thinking I've heard so much about then?

Bigger bullets to get around mag caps.

>Implying any of us want to do that
Nice try FBI

Is it the haircut? I bet it's the haircut.

About the same as if we had never had one

>50 beowulf mini-14
I have the strangest boner

Mini 14 4 life

We need another madman

Attached: 1555251389521.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>peopñe
u wot