Has anyone here ever try applying for the FBI?

has anyone here ever try applying for the FBI?

Attached: 1552729147841.jpg (471x600, 67K)

Been unironically looking into applying as a cybercrimes special agent... does that make me a bad guy?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

no, but you should try.

Are you a Mormon or a rights-infringing faggot? If yes to either, the FBI is for you. If you aren't a piece of shit or wear magical underwear then you should want to KYS before becoming one of the enemy.

>FBI=ATF

kys

>Mormon
What's the Mormon connection?
Just that they're authoritarian?

no, but go easy on 4channers.

People, "people" from the alphabet soup agencies aren't your friends.

they have different cultures.

Attached: 1517086760317.jpg (768x768, 127K)

like different african tribes, yes

FBI is the only decent alphabet soup.

NSA
CIA
ATF
ETC..

are shit worthy.

I'm probably on all the lists at this point.

Attached: a kobold asks politely for a bolt and nut but is rudely turned away by the greedy knight.png (792x780, 828K)

>FBI is the only decent alphabet soup.
t. someone who's never interacted with any
the fbi is literally the only one authorized to spy on you niggers and that's the one you love?

i bet you think the nsa spies on this board too but you don't use https stopping literally anyone from spying on you. smdh

Attached: 1553054844740.gif (400x400, 502K)

just because you're unqualified to apply doesn't mean it's a bad gig.

i've done my g-man time. i just hate the dc metro area and never want to work for fbi specifically.

what department did you work for?

>cybercrimes special agent
Sounds like a spook to me

guys, just try for the FBI, just to test yourself to see how far you go.

Oddly enough i'm on Step 2 (3?) of the process, my exam is next week for a special agent. Yay for being STEM and them needing people.

>joining the FBI

Disgusting pig

I like the curve of her abdomin.

sauce me up

They have entirely subverted the intel community

Almost all Mormons go on a mission for a year or so, often in foreign countries. As a result, many of them speak a foreign language. Combining that with a value structure that emphasizes hard work, integrity, and patriotism, and the Mormon church as a whole basically forms a breeding ground for ideal American intelligence agents.

>There are people here who aren't FBI
I thought we drove off all the real people a long time ago.

Some FBI guys came to a career fair senior year of highschool many eons ago but the Matrix LARPing was too much for me.

not gonna lie, i took the x-files pill years back but thats a great way to get blackbagged so i never bothered.

Dat file name

Unless you aren't FBI I would say no

>but you don't use https stopping literally anyone from spying on you. smdh
I literally want to stab myself with a nail, that post is fucking retarded.

Sure glad they look extra legit after unlawfully spying on the trump campaign

Page and strzok are hacks

Does nobody else question that magazine ?? It's so fucking wonko

It's a molot vepr. It comes in numerous chambering. Pic is shot with "short" lens, has aberration effect .

Attached: 0209181541.jpg (2560x1280, 1.49M)

Unironically just had a dream that they showed up at my house. They just wanted to talk and I didn’t let them in so we talked in the yard. They were very calm and professional

Mormons are automatons who never question authority and have a clean criminal record.

t. degenerate

Polygamy and pedophilia are pretty damn degenerate. Even if the Mormon Church no longer "sanctions" it, it still happens all over Utah. That said, every Mormon I've ever met has been polite, pleasant, and hard working.

>anons complain about being spied upon
>dont do the most basic thing to avoid literally anyone spying on them
>reeeeeee
k. also no fed agency can crack https whether you believe it or not without getting one of the keys for the conversation so it would actually make it slightly more of a pain for the feds.

If the only way to avoid degeneracy is Mormonism, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than have no fun at all with the saints.