Awhile back the department of homeland security bought a bunch of armored vehicles...

Awhile back the department of homeland security bought a bunch of armored vehicles. If something like that was used against the American public what would you do to counter them?

I would build a bunch of hedgehogs like pick related and watch them get trapped in a bottleneck or get stuck on the hedgehogs.

Also anti-armor thread

Attached: emil-norrman-czech-hedgehog.jpg (1277x748, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/UrbanSurvival
amazon.com/Davids-Tool-Kit-Citizens-Brothers/dp/155950143X
investors.com/politics/editorials/dhs-buys-special-armored-fighting-vehicles/
medium.com/homeland-security/tanks-for-nothing-3afeab33c540
forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/03/10/why-the-heck-is-dhs-buying-more-than-a-billion-bullets-plus-thousands-of-guns-and-mine-resistant-armored-vehicles/#321e04b44ec3
thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/item/14891-congress-seeks-answers-on-huge-homeland-security-ammo-contracts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just rape the roads and bridges with those, IEDs, trees, power lines, torced cars, pictures made out of their dead comrades bodies

>build a bunch of hedgehogs
>throw them on the roads
>stops convoy for an hour or two
>guy shows up with an Oxyacetylene Torch and cuts the legs apart and rolls it to the side
Nice going but IEDs abs explosives are the only way to terrorize mobile armor desu

Attached: 778341D3-4BBF-40BF-A2A4-A71342CB5AAB.jpg (328x329, 23K)

>shoot the guys with the torch when they get out
>trap the hedgehogs
>hedgehogs used as part of an ambush to bottleneck a bunch of the enemy into a confined space

Just get them stuck and tell them that there is an IED. They'll sit there for hours buttoned up.

Rape the tank drivers family while hes at work

Attached: 2git48.jpg (798x420, 55K)

Dig decorative ponds around your house, construct a lovely Ha-Ha to keep the dog in without obstructing your country views, build some nice stone walls, sitting areas and barbeques for entertaining areas.

>put a few down in road
>put suspicious items on side that look like IEDs
>they're not IEDs
>repeat several times
>they get comfy, guy with torch comes out right when they stop
>it's actually IEDs this time
>begin to use helicopters instead
>Gee Ivan, thanks for the shiny new Strela-2!
This tbqhdesufampai. Joe Armor won't be so inclined to fight when he comes home from a hard day's oppressing the populace to find his wife and children making Vlad Tepes look like a fucking summer vacation on his front lawn.
>i'll just steal his dog though, not kill it
>he'll forever live in desperate, painful hope that Fido is still out there
>i'll have a new doggo

Attached: based impaler.gif (525x557, 135K)

Logs can be arranged to similar effect

>Jow Forums in a civil war scenario
All of humanity would regret this. New war crimes would be invented. They wouldn't be able to televise the trials, it would give the viewer PTSD from the sheer realization that people exist who are capable of these things.

Some really short writefaggotry on this.
>Be me, Marine Corps reserve
>Riots have been going on for almost a year now
>Government calls it a "civil disturbance now"
>It's basically a civil war
>Rolling down street in MRAP, middle of nowhere shithole town
>Convoy stops
>Sergeant Major tells me to hop out, see whats going on
>Fuck's sake, fine
>look around with a few others
>hedgehogs in road, some IED trash on side of roads
>told now I have to sit here and cover the guys with the torches while they cut away hedgehogs and check trash for explosives
>Swealtering in heat + 70lbs of gear
>Mounted soldiers were never meant to dismount goddamn it
>suddenly someone starts walking toward us, no idea where he came from
>is that
>he's got a fucking trumpet?
>starts playing with at least twelve rifles and three HMGs pointed at him
>second guy emerges, again from nowhere
>with an accordion...?
>joins in the music
>about to brap these fucks, definitely distracting our bomb guy
>music gets louder
>EOD tech yells something about going tits up
>trumpeteer yells something about kebabs
>muted explosions in background
>look up
>propane cylinders flying directly toward us
>last thing I hear is the accordion player screaming
>AMERIKA JE SRBIJA

Attached: bought together.png (1376x878, 556K)

Too many people fail to understand that real evil exists.
It's inside every single one of us and only the ones who know this can prepare for it.

Abatis.

Attached: abatis2.jpg (982x518, 281K)

Do they really cut hedgehogs with torches? Why not put the IED in the hedgehog then?

I dunno. Got it from , assumed he was right

Shit, hell cannons would be badass. And if goat fuckers can do it with nothing, I think we can improve on them.
This is true, and I don't believe our current military, let alone the ones in when shit pops off will be capable of grasping it. Those vets will be the ones climbing over the wall and sticking hand grenades in mailboxes and machining EFPs. How many dudes are in this very thread who joined, believed in the mission, and came out the other side disillusioned and bitter?

>i get my dad's bazooka and blow them all up

kindergarten-level fantasies. can't wait for the civil war to start so we can finally purge you mongs.

>shooting a man working
>bazooka

Please choose one

The military currently uses a tech that approximates where a bullet is coming from. Sensor on the roof of the vehicles shaped like a flying saucer. There have been a couple of ways to confuse it. One is a suppressor, but only if it's quiet enough at the vehicle, limiting you to certain calibers and guns. Suppressed .223 bolt is about the biggest. The other is a megaphone on the barrel, which broadens the area you're shooting from to basically the entire left side.
The fewer shots fired, the better your odds are.
Best thing you could do would be a deer rifle, one shot, leave or dig in and hide until it's clear. Try again the next day. Bonus side is a bolt action deer rifle doesn't implicate you as a rebel and if you get raided at home, you're likely to get away with a confiscated gun and nothing more. Similar reason to not sleep on .22LR. "God damn coyotes," you'll say.
If you've ever listened to a Vietnam vet, you'll hear them talk about Vietcong snipers and how they would just fire one shot every couple of days and how they could never catch the snipers, and how demoralizing the whole thing is.
Think about how many piece of shit Pontiac Sunfires are on the side of the road already. What if every third one exploded, even if no one was nearby. Garbage cans, storm drains, etc. If the aggressor is fearful of every bit of cover and every operate much less effectively, and individual effort is focused on self preservation and not oppression. Thanks to quadcopters, remote transmitter technology is cheap and effective, meaning you don't have to wait around for them to disarm it.
The problem is automation. If these bourgeois fucks can build robots to do their work, they don't need proletariat soldiers. I'm expecting Terminator but it's the 1% controlling them instead of a rogue AI. Guillotine the rich early, prevent the whole thing.

Attached: maars-robot-1500x1000.png (1500x1000, 953K)

>Be torch soldier
>start work on hedgehog
>after cutting 10 minutes set off trap
>three canisters go off
>one labeled piss, one labeled shit, the last one labled cum
>covered in stinking mess
>walk home because other soldiers don't let me in armored vehicle
>kill self

>Government calls it a "civil disturbance now"
More like "white supremist insurrection"

So you consider creating an pissed-off enemy with nothing left to lose a winning strategy?

Look at the uptick in mass shootings against the innocent if want an idea as to what that level of demoralization actually does.

That logic is like logic directed at the Army niggers. You'll start eating your own before long before some anti-insurgency Rambo shit starts.

>>guy shows up with an Oxyacetylene Torch

Do you tell your snipers to aim for the dude with the torch? Or the compressed gas bottles?

Bottles. Shoot the torch-holder and you have a body they can hide. Shoot the compressed gas tanks and you have a burn victim they have to pull back to take care of and every doctor/nurse who sees him will have a story to tell

>stops convoy for an hour or two

If you fail to see why this is such a huge deal then you are hopeless.

you also take out the tool, preventing another person from using it to attack the roadblock.

"David's Tool Kit: A Citizen's Guide to Taking Out Big Brother's Heavy Weapons"

archive.org/details/UrbanSurvival

amazon.com/Davids-Tool-Kit-Citizens-Brothers/dp/155950143X

>who will win
>a tank vs a spiky boi

neither.
First order of business is to render the vehicle at the BACK of the convoy immobile, hampering a retreat.
Second order of business is the gas bottles.
Now you've got the convoy stuck between the roadblock at the front and the disabled vehicle in the rear, and are free to wreak havoc upon it.

t. Finland

First order: Render back of convoy immobile (Agreed)
Second order: Take out Torchie Boi's knee cap rather than kill him (if good enough shot)

Now you have a convoy that is stuck between a roadblock and a disabled vehicle in the rear. Adding a screaming immobilized comrade splits the troops (should we save him or leave him running anyway we can). That split second mental lock gives you the time to open up on the convoy spreading more and more chaos.

In the end you can then have a destroyed convoy and a prisoner to get info and also use in your next road block.

The Night Lords approve of these tactics.

Attached: 2755fdb7d721045df0d6c6478d89580c--space-marine-raptors.jpg (236x324, 29K)

Man can you imagine being in a convoy and running into that?
>No Sergeant! We're all out of hand grenades. I never thought we'd use them either.
Probably make someones day.

I like the way you think, half the fight is psychological, if some Jow Forumsommando get lucky and kills the oathbreakers who can’t to take his guns? I assume he’s got 5 minutes before back up shows up to end him so you may as well mag dump into those dead fucks faces, take some scalps or set them on fire, anything to send a message what awaits the next guys who try it

>Awhile back the department of homeland security bought a bunch of armored vehicles
citation needed

Attached: moesmugqueen.jpg (289x440, 20K)

investors.com/politics/editorials/dhs-buys-special-armored-fighting-vehicles/

medium.com/homeland-security/tanks-for-nothing-3afeab33c540

forbes.com/sites/larrybell/2013/03/10/why-the-heck-is-dhs-buying-more-than-a-billion-bullets-plus-thousands-of-guns-and-mine-resistant-armored-vehicles/#321e04b44ec3

thenewamerican.com/usnews/congress/item/14891-congress-seeks-answers-on-huge-homeland-security-ammo-contracts

learn to fucking google

Oh fuck, I need to move out of Commiefornia and get some funs before it's too late.

Attached: Felix AR red.png (674x531, 320K)

Molotovs, fucking with bridges, attacking the fuel supply, and simply waiting for the troops to get out of the truck. MRAPS didn't win Iraq or Afghanistan.

Let them kill me
Hahaha now you lose tax revenue. Jokes on you motherfuckers.

*steps over your hedgehogs*

Attached: 1523476622115.jpg (1536x2048, 524K)

Iraq was a shit show because they had a somewhat developed economy with adequate access to materials, and massive amounts of military munitions that fell into civilian hands.

Afghanistan was a shit show where we lesrned that even people who literally din't even have enough dirt to farm can scrabble up enough improvised munitions to keep an invading army occupied for decades.

An insurrection in conus, would be a shit show of epic proportions. There wouldnt be rules of engagement holding back the bitter, angry, depressed and overmedicated vets who would see what was happening. And maybe their neighbors are never able to look them in the eye or talk to the kid who used to ride his bike to deliver the morning papers when it was all said and done.

Evil lurks in the hearts of man, waiting for its day to play. Pray that day never comes.

How effective would a hedgehog be against a bulldozer or front loader?

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (800x422, 57K)

More like 'retards dying immediately'

Just dig a pit.......thats what stopped pic related

Hard to have a backhoe spend a half hour or more digging out a pit in the middle of a public street without interference vs have some half-fabbed tank traps in the back of a delivery truck you can weld together in fifteen minutes.

>An insurrection in conus, would be a shit show of epic proportions

Not really. It would rather be a chain of peaceful exits; Texit, Flexit, NYexit, Calexit, etc.
Federal power would find it impossible to hold together pieces of patchwork. Once it dare to use regular armed forced to keep states in, whole thing would start crumbling like a house of cards. So the wisest strategy for Federal powers would be to let them people go, peacefully, and then form a sort of North American Commonwealth.

>I would build a bunch of hedgehogs like pick related

Would you? Do you have the cutting/welding skills, and equipment? What about a supply of I beams? Shit’s expensive, yo. Heavy, too. How you gonna position them? This is not something you and a couple buddies can pick up and grunt into place.

Your plan needs more work.

>I couldn't do something because I'm a pussy and I'm too stupid to make it work
>that also means you can't do said plan

Lol and you're retarded if you can't figure it out

Bulldozer =/= tank

Trap the hedgehogs

fag

Attached: 20060714_defile_blindes_p1040887.jpg (2560x1920, 1.8M)

fielder's choice

Sabotage them before they even leave the base.

>Do you have the cutting/welding skills, and equipment?

An 8" grinder and a 230v welder is all it takes.

>What about a supply of I beams?

Rails. I-beams.

> How you gonna position them?

Load on a truck, one at a time, then drop off where needed.

I was asking because I do have those skills, fuckwit. Once you get the materials, it’ll take 4 hours or so to cut and fab just 1 of those monstrosities. You can knock it down to 1 hour if you set up cutting and welding jigs. You’re also gonna need equipment to move material, components, and finished products around. Overhead cranes, ideally, but a couple of forklifts will do for a bubba operation. Then you need to figure out how to move them to where you want them. After which, you need to anchor them so they don’t get yanked out of the way with a tow chain.

The upshot is, dipshit, that hedgehogs are a waste of time and resources. If you can’t cover them with multiple AT weapons, there’s no point in using them. Invest the resources into mechanical ambushes, instead.

This. Convince or coerce the personnel there to join your cause. Bribery and threats (against family members) can also go a long way.

>An 8" grinder and a 230v welder is all it takes

Reading comprehension, Sport. You listed tools, not skills. And you’re also wrong. If you’re not using at least 12X12 I beam, you’re just making decorations that can be yanked aside by a pickup with a bumper winch. If you try cutting an I beam with a grinder, you’ll spend 3 hours on your first cut and explode the disc when it gets pinched in the web. At a minimum, you need a torch. You got the welder part right, at least, even though you can’t tell the difference between tools and skills.

>megaphone on the barrel
fuck silencers, I'm getting a loudencer

put the IED in the hedgehog
Creates more shrapnel, and the IED might blow if you move it.

IEDs and scoped hunting rifles to kill any dismounted troops at a distance.
Personally I think it would be more effective to kill the civilian engineers and businessmen who build half the shit for the military, scare them into not cooperating with the government.
>IEDs have been pissing off your mechanized units
>As General, you call up the department of ordinance or whatever to get better armor on your MRAPs
>DoO says 6 of their 8 engineers have been murdered in their sleep
>Fucked to death
>Red Dragon dildos found at the scene
>wtf
>You call up General Dynamics and see if they can do it
>Their CEO and 18 of their staff were murdered on GoPro livestream with loli weeaboo music in the background
>Can't drive down the street because IEDs
>Can't dismount because snipers
>Can't order new parts because businesses and engineers being BTFO

"Noguns larping militia"

you're a nogunz californian telling another user to cite his sources? why are you even posting here, you have literally nothing to contribute. go watch anime or something teenager

Not just that, but tons of other stuff for the DoD is managed by civilian contractors. I think a lot of people don’t even know this. And since they’re not sworn servicemembers, the second they even get a WHIFF that their lives could be in danger, they’ll just stop showing up. The military would be SoL if a civil war happened if for no other reason than the fact that the insurgents could render them helpless by simply threatening their contractors.

Bumperino

Attached: 1555547945684m.jpg (1024x747, 139K)

Any remotely accurate paintball gun. Just shoot the vision ports.

Those big three man slingshots affixed to rebar posts so 1 guy can use them, sighted in on a roadway that fire alternating paint balloons and Mason jars full of hornets

how fast do you think a plasma cutter, some fat electrodes, and filet welds from a decent welder could fab something like this up? serious question. i wonder if there are some better designs that have come out since then. i know concertina wire in thick enough patches can stuff up tracks. i saw a video of a bradley stuck in concertina but i cant find it

Daily reminder, this faggot noguns Californian weeb who isn't versed in real life events is the asshole who calls Jow Forums a progressive board.

Attached: 1555088919698.jpg (640x960, 78K)

Jow Forums doesn't give a shit about anything but guns, pretty much
ascribing politics to Jow Forums is like ascribing politics to a dog, all it wants to do is run around in the woods

The fuck are you on about? You mean YOU and leftypol shills pretend to spread a "culture" of not being into politics to keep the goyim stupid. Because every time a law concerning guns is passed, the threads get so big they get continued.

>gun control
concerns guns, therefore Jow Forums gives a shit
attributing politics to guns is a political shill game
this is offtopic and as such this is my last post on the topic

>get near the base
>get ventilated

Cool plan retard. Any other Splinter Cell tier advice?

Crawl through the ventilation shafts.

>uncle sam lays down some tracks over the pit and moves on

based serbros in their natural state, civil war

If convoy is truly boxed in, you get the mortars and start plinking. That's when the fun begins. If they run, they get taken out inthewoods. If they stay, eventually a mortar round will hit the vehicle he's in.

*trips on the second row*

>weld
Nigger you don't weld hedgehogs in the field, there are bolts holding them together, all you need are two spanners and a crane / some muscle power. Back in the day, they had the non-removable parts riveted by huge rivets.
In the field you just assemble them like big IKEA furniture.

how hard is this to disable?

postan greens

what if your first shot is at the sensor disc? It's not armoured, right?

Attached: 1512875985606.png (1787x921, 145K)

Attached: ai.jpg (1358x454, 52K)

if you know a few recipes for explosive, and have some primers or other way to detonate it you can make EFPs sufficient to disable most MRAPs

Attached: at.jpg (1366x638, 77K)

Attached: improvised electrical triggers.jpg (1280x1280, 393K)

simple AP mine

Attached: 12g mine.jpg (452x2121, 164K)

12ga impact grenade conversion

Attached: 12gauge self igniting.jpg (1372x467, 46K)

>>The other is a megaphone on the barrel,

Attached: 6A79DA04-324F-4D85-949D-D060A8639FBA.jpg (480x270, 27K)

very dangerously constructed mustard gas grenade

Attached: sbi.jpg (789x460, 65K)

and I'll finish with some pipe/zip guns

Attached: Four winds shotgun.gif (720x2304, 394K)

Attached: KS-22.jpg (1323x4528, 1.36M)

I appear to have lost the KS-22 infograph, but that suppressor should work fine with the 9mm version too

Attached: KS-9.jpg (1301x7624, 3.42M)

Attached: 813362BC-56DB-4271-B8C4-BD318AC369C6.jpg (133x140, 5K)

Pressure based land mines utilizing RDX based plastic explosive. Chlorine gas to deal with small arms. Assuming time to prepare.

If not bug out, and strategize for future engagement

We already tried that, user, and the exact opposite happened. Give the people a cause and they’ll happily force the secessionists back in.

>hurr durr I bought equipment for welding and I don’t know how to use it
If someone is going to buy a 250v or higher mig, chance are they aren’t just pissing money away for the shear hell of it and actually weld on shit you fucking lobotomite

Fucking got me.

stealing another man's dog is a little too far. Even if your enemy is a despicable man, by taking his dog you are worse.

Attached: 1510934742168.gif (1012x758, 63K)

I would start with a redesign. The device in the op pic relies on size and weight to present a barrier, those factors slow down the fab process more than anything else. You need a hoist or crane to move the pieces around during fabrication, which is where most of your time will go.

To kinda answer your question, have one guy cutting pieces, 2 guys welding, and 3 helpers moving things around. Once everything is set up, you could probably make 1 per hour.

Caltrops would be a better use of your time. Go with a smaller design, with an IED incorporated into each unit. Figure, something that stands about 18” high, made out of 4”X1/4” angle stock. You could do your cuts with a chop saw, or even a band saw, multiple pieces per cut. Fab a jig so all you need to do is slide the pieces into the jig and weld it up. Each completed unit gets an IED and tamper switch so somebody can’t just run a snow plow through to clear them out. Use a mix of IEDs- frag, thermite, and WP. That way, tanks and bulldozers can’t push through without risking tread damage.

I’ve never bought welding equipment in my life, Sparky. Every shop I’ve ever been employed by has all of the equipment I need. I do buy my own hood, gloves, and leathers, because using the ones provided by the shop is like sharing a toothbrush.

Also, mig is not the best process for fabbing heavy weldments like these. Even with flux core, you’re looking at multipass, which adds significantly to the time. A single pass with a 5/16” stick of 6011 is all you need. Crank up the heat some, it doesn’t need to be pretty.

Nice strawman, btw.

It's about the size of a grapefruit, so how close do you want to get to be able to hit that while the vehicle is moving?