Starter AR

Hey guys kinda newfag here. I was wondering if this was a good starter AR to get.
Let me know what you think Jow Forums
Pic related
link:
brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/di-16-1in-5-56x45mm-nato-matte-black-30-1rd-prod90867.aspx?avad=avant&aid=155690&cm_mmc=affiliate-_-Itwine-_-Avantlink-_-Custom Link&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine

Attached: p_100402934_1.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Really I know this thread will quickly be filled by ARG regulars shaking their fist about whatever they're upset about this week.

Brownells is good stuff, I'd look around a little at separate uppers and lowers and see what works for you.

Good place to start with is Bravo Company.

There are no sights or optics?

lmao just get something cheaper that has sights

It'll be fine. LWRC is a good company.

LWRC makes good rifles. That one looks like it's out of stock. I'd pay less for a starter, and just modify it from there. PSA doesnt just make cheap shit M4gerys, you can find 16" midlength uppers with mlok free float rails with FN barrels for $400.

I went purposely poor fag for larp. Delton echo316 shoots every time I squeeze the trigger.

Attached: 0927181843.jpg (2560x1280, 1.03M)

What in the FUCK is on top of the rifle?

Trijican't

>enter this thread
>expect to bitch out OP for trying to buy a radical arms or some off brand chinkshit
>lwrc
It will do.

you normally buy those separately on nice ARs

Tiers don't matter if you aren't a hardcore competition shooter/ high speed whatever but
Low- Ruger, M&p, psa

Mid- Aero precision, Brownells, bravo company, Colt.

High- DD, lwrci, Knights, FN

Your, call shop around. I'd recommend an Aero or Brownells if you just want a complete boy with rails and everything already installed.

LWRC makes fantastic rifles. Very high quality. Very long service life. I would say it is way above a basic starter AR

On the subject of starter gear, is holosun good again?

bcm fits into the same area dd and fn does, knight and a few others are above them

It's a special optic Called "Trigger Object"
Pic n,r.

Attached: 100_8265.jpg (1728x2304, 467K)

Anyone have any experience with SIDE mounted bipods?

lmao no it doesn't

Add Stag to the mid-tier. They have a good reputation and you can find good deals on sales. A basic bitch carbine with a carry handle is the best way to get into ARs IMO.

Holosun is fine, SIG also makes good optics in the same price range. If you really want to go cheap the Bushnell TRS-25 with the gold logo is serviceable.

why?

I didn't realise bcm was considered high quality. Next time I'll make four tiers and put them in high and mark Knights armament as elder god tier.
I've never fired a stag but noted.

They're Colt tier. Above budget level but if you can afford better you should buy better.