Is this tank any good?

is this tank any good?

Attached: Arjun_main_battle_tank_.jpg (640x472, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZbP8A-6rU
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_RPmNZwj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZbP8A-6rU

imagine the smell

if it rolls and shoots, eh why not

PLA Armor would shred that thing like a piece of paper. No contest. Why even post this garbage "tank"?

tight space
hot weather
all that BO
all that curry smell

Since this was written, the "Kanchan" special armor has been revealed to just be the texolite-steel layering from the T-72A/M1.

Attached: arjun.png (1817x284, 82K)

IMPLESSIVE

t. Poo
China has had no problem wasting American tanks, what makes you think they they couldn't demolish third world street-shitter poo flingers?

>being this fucking retarded
wew lad

BATTLE MASTER TANK, REPORTING.

Ah yes. The storied military history and traditions of China...

Has the PLA fought American export tanks somewhere? or are you literally talking about the Korean war?

You sound butthurt.
>What is Korea
>What is Vietnam
America hasn't a war over a century. And don't even try to tell me about WW2, that was a Soviet victory.

Br8 b8 m8

Indeed.

Attached: grorious chinese history.png (887x265, 44K)

The new ones smell like cheap paint. Real fucking nasty.

>fought to a standstill by a country halfway around the world right on your doorstep
>3 times as many casualties by conservative estimates
>maybe up to 5 times

>Soviet victory

Ah yes, the Defeat of Japan at the Hands of the Solviet union

Japan was a paper tiger. Without German aid any shitty country could've toppled them over. Not even to mention that China was a waging a substantial effort during the war against Japan. Without that, America wouldn't have been able to face the full power of the Japanese empire. But you probably weren't told that in school. You are also forgetting that before the use of American atomic weapons, Japan was about to surrender due to the massive Soviet naval fleet to their north. But you never learned either that either did you?

I don't get it. Why the brilliant scientists mind of Great nation of India decided to copy the Japanese Type-90 MBT?

Attached: 90_L.jpg (1280x781, 221K)

That’s just flat out wrong

>massive Soviet naval fleet
the soviets struggled fighting an unprepared japanese garrison on a small island

I guess if you count occupying a portion of of the Japanese military with rape and pillage as a "substantial effort"

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

no. china was shattered from the civil war that had been going on for how many years, and it was at most an insurgency, not a full on war. it and manchuria were full of GRORIOUS NIPPONESE RAPE BABIES. the only reason most of the cities fell, was because there were so few men left standing, and they were fighting mostly women and young boys.
STREETS

>41214205
>41214212
>41214218
>Replying to blatant bait
Fellas, stop.

>my stupid shit-filled mutt brain cant comprehend that America isn't the greatest country in the world that single handedly won every war in history because I was brainwashed to think that

I bet that tank has a designated shitting spot somewhere in the back.

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_RPmNZwj8

Attached: 1540941985989.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

Keep trying Chang. The Soviets would never have been able to take the mainland.

I’m not saying we singlehanded beat Germany but we did the most damage to japan

There were definitely many players, but China wasn't one of them. It was just a race between the US and the Soviets to build the biggest spheres of influence out of the ashes.

The Soviets would've had a better chance the the US. America didn't even try it because they were too scared. You're bragging about that? Also hoes Afghanistan going for you mutt? Lmao
This is wrong if you took any history class that's not pure propaganda

>I’m not saying we singlehanded beat Germany
There is little to no evidence that any combat occurred on the eastern front. You're still correct in that we fought with the commonwealth nations at our side, though.

The Soviets wouldn't have been able to do jack shit without Lend Lease anyway

Civilized nations aren't generally chomping at the bit to win Pyrric victories with human wave tactics Chang.

I blame the Indian bureaucracy, these are the guys who commit to self-sufficiency while hoarding foreign weapons.

Dude what?

well most toilets do have a toilet in them who knows maybe this doesn't

>Civilized nations
>Criticizes tactics while his tactics are dropping nuclear bombs and killing 40,000 civilians in 30 seconds.
You're going to have to try harder Cletus.
Lend lease is severely over exaggerated in Western schools. The truth is the Soviet industry wouldve been able to produce weapons and armor for another decade if needed. The documents are out there for the public to see.
Now you are just lying. There are records of hundreds of thousands of casualties on both sides on the Eastern front. At least the other two are trying to be honest.

Stalin agreed, apparently.

Attached: kruschev on allied aid.png (1000x663, 542K)

>The documents are out there for the public to see.
youre a retarded sovietboo

Have you actually ever met an American named Cletus? I live here and I haven't.

As to the bomb. I guess they shouldn't have started it, lol

Oh, I'm sorry. Does your government not let you have access to that information because it contradicts their propaganda campaign? I should've considered you, mutt.

>be Chinese
>says American victory in the pacific is propaganda
>again live in a country with multiple state owned propaganda news agencies
Ok Chang

The Soviet navy did not have the capacity to take japan and America had plans ready if the nukes didn’t work

>At least the other two are trying to be honest
You are accusing me of being dishonest while claiming the eastern front was anything other than a German excuse for poor performance during the fighting in France and a Russian excuse to steal eastern European land. wow.

You forgot the shit smell from the treads.

You must've been there, or are you pulling this shit out of your ass?
>What is CNN
>What is Fox News
How are Americans so oblivious to the true state of their dying empire?

Just stop posting please, even your bait is terrible.

Attached: Brainlet .png (645x729, 97K)

Are you claiming that they weren't poring massive amounts of men and machines into the eastern front? Do you have a source? I would like to see it.

I know this might be a difficult thing for someone from a pseudo communist totalitarian state to understand, but news can be had from many sources, not just two cable channels.

I can't prove a negative you goddamn moron. The onus is on you to prove that they were. And please, no Soviet or Nazi propaganda, or sources based on it.

I'm saying I want proof that my sources are propaganda.

Its ok Wang, keep posting. I know youre feeding your family with the money you're earning off this thread

So you're either a Communist/Nazi stooge and can't find one objective source stating that the Eastern front was a major theater of operations. Sad.

Is there an uglier tank still around?

In "Aftermath: The Remnants of War: From Landmines to Chemical Warfare--The Devastating Effects of Modern Combat" the Author cites direct Archeological evidence of massive combat around Stalingrad.

Technically, the US signed a peace treaty with North Vietnam, and left with South Vietnam still intact. China attempted to blitzkrieg a weakened Vietnam and failed, running home with their tail between their legs, while claiming victory.

Lets review
>1973- North Vietnam signs peace treaty with US, US leaves South Vietnam
>1975- North Vietnam bumrushes South Vietnam and Saigon falls
>1978- Vietnam invades and occupies Cambodia
>1979- China doesn't like this and attempts to invade Vietnam in order to save their Cambodian butt buddies. 3 weeks later, they realize that they were getting their shit pushed in and pulled out. Worth noting that they wrecked their economy for the next few years, and failed to stop the fall of the Khymer Rouge.

Attached: 1527352485317.jpg (222x227, 10K)

There's one

>japan weak
>shitty countries stronk against japan
>china waging substantial effort against japan
>USA BTFO japan
>USA weak

So in what light does this make china look good?

>America signed a peace treaty and retreated after losing unexceptional causlties
What a glorious victory.

I'm glad this thread about Indian armor included one Chinese shill, and one guy claiming the entire eastern front of world war 2 was a psyop.

>Japan was a paper tiger.
Well, no
>Without German aid any shitty country could've toppled them over.
Germany was not providing any kind of substantial aid to China. They id however, provide aid to China in the 30's.
>Not even to mention that China was a waging a substantial effort during the war against Japan.
Yes the Chinese effort was certainly impressive, they dulled many a Japanese bayonet and sword using their bellies. >You are also forgetting that before the use of American atomic weapons, Japan was about to surrender due to the massive Soviet naval fleet to their north.
Way false. Soviets and Japs had kind of a de facto non aggression pact, and the Soviets were still wary of a repeat of Port Arthur. Not to mention that the Soviet Pacific fleet was actually pretty small, and definitely undermanned. The Soviets took 140,000 sailors from the Pacific fleet and transferred them to rifle companies in the Army to fight the Germans in the west.

Any shitty country...
Except China :^)

People that shit on indian weapon system without understanding the context really angers me.

Sure it's no Leclerc or even Leo 2a7 but against shitter like paki tank it's more than enough. It's bigger, has better engine, thicker armour and could fire the most advanced tank bullet available

Attached: alkhalid003.jpg (1500x1125, 125K)

>could fire the most advanced tank bullet available
>tank bullet
That google translate doesn't always work so well from Hindi to English does it Pajeet

It was built to give India a locally produced MBT, it failed to the point they ordered an additional 1,200 T-90 from Russia.

Indians just like going shopping for foreign weapon systems, a quality they share with MENA countries. That's why logistics is so fucked up.

It's more of a symptom of inept decentralized bureaucracy. For example, one air wing at one base might have Su-30s while another air wing at a different base in a different part of the country will have Mirage 2000s. The different units of the Indian military don't really coordinate or talk to each other, and recruit locally which is a major difference from any other large nation.

>China's military lost to neighboring Vietnam even after we bombed the shit out of them for 20 years
Let that sink in China's military vehicles are so shit that they can only sell to Africa because no one else wants them

>China's military vehicles are so shit that they can only sell to Africa because no one else wants them
Don't forget Pakistan lmao

I never realized the Arjun was built with HESH in mind. It is difficult to defend that when the tank was in development for over a decade before even being fielded. At any point they could have decided to go with smooth bore gun and appropriate ammunition.
Seems like the only thing the Arjun kind of has going for it is the looks.

How do you get a tank that heavy and also that under armored?

>Indians just like going shopping for foreign weapon systems
Kek!

I HAVE CHINAS BLESSING

WE ARE INVINCIBLE

Post Pointy Boi

Attached: images (24).jpg (735x417, 45K)

Because the border they share with Chyna is similar to Japan's mountainous terrain
A full-size gun is all they need, hull armor is less crucial when there's always cover to be had

That's just wrong durgesh.India fucked up its airforce for fear of embargoes,why would it subject its tank force to this risk if the Arjun was any good?
>Seems like the only thing the Arjun kind of has going for it is the looks.
So it has nothing going for it.

This is copy pasta.

Not really, which is why they've just signed a contract for over 400 T-90s tanks.

implessive

Yep, all of these fucking idiots falling for a Chinknadian's shitposts. Could also be a Poo deflecting attention by riling up an argument.

>And don't even try to tell me about WW2, that was a Soviet victory.
Lend Lease, Chang.

Well if you like something similar to the Leopard 2 with a different paintscheme and the looks of aux. fuel tanks on the back of the hull.

>Lend lease is severely over exaggerated in Western schools. The truth is the Soviet industry wouldve been able to produce weapons and armor for another decade if needed
stalin himself said this wasn't true so stop being retarded.

nice shot trap

At least them pakis have something decent, in service for almost 2 decades and something they could actually be proud of.

Maybe, just maybe, you street shitters should learn a thing or two about developing domestic military industry from pakistan

Barely

Attached: 1555530573151.jpg (356x357, 14K)

Or you could buy refurbished T-55 that is tactically better than that shit

That is the least of concerns.

My toilet doesn't have a toilet in it :(

>plays war thunder once

Impoosive

>samefagging Pajeet shills immediately trying to derail another Pajeet thread with obvious China bait

No its retarded because they went about it the wrong way.

When South Africa was designing its own tank, they realized from the get go that it would take so long to get the basics right that by the time they got a finished design it would be ageing.

So instead they made a technology demonstrator - that took decades - but got the basics right. Once that was done, and the designers knew the ins and outs of tank design, they began development of a planned operational vehicle, which was planned to take less than 8 years and be a largely fresh design.
>got shit-canned in 94 tho

India should have done the same, but now they are stuck with this POS