I'm becoming a Glock fag; help me

What happened to me Jow Forums...

I promised you, I wouldn't become a Glock fag when I bought by Glock 6 months ago.

Now fucking look at me. I have a new slide with a Trijicon RMR, suppressor sights and a threaded barrel.

Where do I find the closest Glocks Anonymous meetings?!

Attached: IMG_20190417_203618167~2.jpg (3188x2894, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTua4TzNeDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>becoming a glockfag
>already replaced half of the parts
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Like pottery.
Buy a 1911.

I also have a hankering to be a glock fag. I just got a pistol can and its a hoot to shoot. Im thinking a glock 17 mos with threaded barrel would be fairly “practical” for lack of a better word

Eh, not every glock owner customizes their glock but it's nice to have options. My glocks are stock and they've worked fine for CC, outdoors and range/plinking

>replace your piece of shit with this piece of shit

To be fair I just built a new slide

Attached: IMG_20190417_205024538~2.jpg (4032x2217, 1.44M)

And become an actual fag?

You see here son, (sip) would you call a soldier who fought in either of the two world wars a fag. (sip) I rest my case.

congrats? have fun?
i really don't know how to respond to someone who decides they like a good gun and feel shameful about it

I think people don't like it when someone takes a rugged tool and turns it into a designer piece. This one is not bad everything there is to improve the gun and not to make it look good.

>to be fair I just replaced half my pistol because it wasn't good enough to begin with

which 1911 comes which a threaded barrel, RMR, and suppressor height sights? and even then it's not 9mm or double stack, imagine different people liking different things

>which 1911 comes which a threaded barrel, RMR, and suppressor height sights?
Is this satire?
Plenty of them do.

Kek some boutique +$1000 shit? definitely representative

only 1k! Fuck that is cheap for a 1911 with a threaded barrel, RMR, and Suppressor Sights

>the glockfag cries out as he strikes you in poverty

I merely defined an assumed absolute lower bound of fucking course I'm not suggesting the 1911 is a viable alternative to OP's build, I was conservative to make a point and that point wasn't that it's a good deal. Even for 1k it'd pass.

I've got that money and more in several firearms but yeah, I'm not warrantlessly wasteful

>haha just replace your Glock with something with half the capacity, costs twice as much, is less reliable, can’t easily mount red dots ect.

1911 fags truly are the gayest fan club.

>wanting to blow a thousand dollars more to get something that still is single stack, is more expensive to practice with, still gonna be less reliable than a Glock or pretty much any other gun design that isn’t 100 years old

You can buy five thousand rounds of ammo with the price difference.

glock is fine in stock form my guy

Attached: IMG_20181228_205515650.jpg (4032x3024, 1.66M)

Throw a hogue grip on it if you have yeti hands, but ya, this. The lack of night sights is pretty gay tho.

>lack of night sights

Attached: IMG_20181127_201302016.jpg (4032x3024, 360K)

if someone is in your house do you really align a sight picture? I guess if they're squatting to take a shit or you get the jump

nah brother if someone breaks into my apartment I am going to just fire both barrels of my side by side shotgun in the air, scaring off the would be robber.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (238x192, 14K)

It kinda like getting a better upper receiver for an AR15

It is better than no sight picture.

it's too late

>if someone breaks into my apartment I am going to just fire both barrels of my side by side shotgun in the air
Damn great strawman

You aren't really much of a Brand-fag until a good chunk of what you own consists of that brand imo. Get another Glock or two.

the more i browse Jow Forums the more i hate glocks

desu, not bad user.

I wasn't really one but then I tried the 19X and found I really liked it. RIP me.

same boat op.
swore i would never buy one.
then i shot one, loved the simplicity, and really wanted to gucci that shit.
am just waiting on the gold pins and slide release to match the barrel that came with it, as well as my macaroni for the car.
fucking love this thing

Attached: 20190418_034356.jpg (4032x2268, 1.64M)

Buy a CZ-10, user. It's better than a glock.

Attached: Target-Hits-CZ-P10-C-7-yds-2-Ammo-1024x575.jpg (1024x575, 85K)

>he put Jow Forums on his slide
what do you tell people who ask about it?

that he visits a chinese anime board that talks about guns

>Kek some boutique +$1000 shit? definitely representative

How much was the Glock with new slide, Trijicon RMR, suppressor sights and a threaded barrel again?

Who gives a shit about price?

Attached: 3797C966-6265-4E8C-A8C7-5D6470ADA2AD.jpg (611x1061, 217K)

What if I like both?

Jesus is Here
youtube.com/watch?v=vTua4TzNeDs

Attached: 4844596019_c27b39f57e_b.jpg (728x600, 162K)

>built

>using an obviously flawed argument as proof that you're right

please explain

>no

okay then

glock 19 was my first 9mm, i carry it everyday, but I haven’t autistified it yet

>like guns
>be a gun guy
>unironically enjoy my Glocks more than any other handgun
>carry Glocks and shoot them almost exclusively

Now if only I could rid myself of the excessive 8 fucking thousand dollars worth of pistols I don’t use ever and buy even more ammo and a few more Glocks.

Wasn’t supposed to be like this man but shit, they tick all the boxes for me. Plenty of other good guns like the P30, 92 and whatnot tho

Attached: 7FA8CC95-64E8-4F2A-A418-68DA4FC1DBA8.jpg (540x720, 33K)

freedom to like what we like and and opine our opinions... hooray

fairly new so no one's asked. plan on just saying "it's personal."
if, god forbid, i meet an actual Jow Forumsommando i'll do a long silent pause, look kind of sad and confused and say I don't know what they're talking about, maintaining eye contact the whole time to trigger their autism.

Attached: street.jpg (1200x648, 173K)