Do you guys have any instruction manual about how to use a knife in fights?

I am not a strong guy, so I must have my ways to defend myself

Attached: images (54).jpg (408x440, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jkIDhAEnF0
youtu.be/nkUk5Uq9lug
info.publicintelligence.net/USMC-MCMAP.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AObzrCwAga8
youtube.com/watch?v=nOn-0ng4q7k
urbanfitandfearless.com/2016/09/self-defence-against-knife-attacks.html
epdf.tips/knife-fighting-techniques-from-folsom-prison.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ya walk up and put the pointy end into the person you don't like. That's about it.

check the internet

throw it between their eyes so you instantly kill them and don't have to engage in close quarters combat

Throw it then use a gun like a white person and shoot them

He is probably a noguns yuropoor

Yes I do have a book or two instruction manuals for that sort of thing. The basic jist is that you insert knife into opponent.

Instructions unclear stuck knife in cock

It ain't a damn action movie bitch. Put holes in a motherfucker until they can't fight back, and then if you feel like it, put some more fucking holes in them.

1. step the fucker
2. don't get stabbed

Use a gun. In a knife fight, the loser dies on the scene and the winner dies in the ambulance.

>opponent pulls out knife
>you pull out gun
>opponent pulls out gun
>guns cancel each other out and opponent stabs you

you can't just have a gun

>guns cancel each other out and opponent stabs you
>but before he stabs your ass you pull out another gun which makes the fight you 2 guns him 1 gun and 1 knife
Checkmate nerd

Stop with this silliness.
Do you really think things will turn out well if both parties are armed with guns?

whoa awesome joke
get out.

Attached: 1523230230077.jpg (717x720, 56K)

>he doesnt have a backup edc
not gonna make it

Attached: 1520230655932.jpg (450x450, 16K)

Not him, but yeah. Criminal scum don't train. They don't go to the range. They don't use the sights when shooting. I'd rather get into a gunfight with a criminal than a knife fight any day.

Even Fairbain and Sykes were tryhard faggots and their advice is worthless. Walking into a knifefight is dangerous. Full stop.

>he doesn't call in an airstrike when people look at him funny
It's like you want to die

Some action movies about it are pretty fun though. Like that one tommy lee jones movie the hunted
spoiler
you done fucked up a a ron
omg i fucked up teleports behind you anyway

It's totally impractical and outlandish but it's still cool.

>while claiming to have books on the subject
Kek you’ve already lost

you do realize other user's reply to comments too, don't you newfriend?

1. Don't get stabbed
2. Stab the other guy

What are you planning to do with all those holes you made, user?

>I am not a strong guy, so I must have my ways to defend myself
literally why guns were invented

if chris had a knife he would have won outright

Attached: 1555502858484.webm (800x450, 2.76M)

Actually in my country selling guns is illegal

The problem is if the opponent is stronger than me. I want to stun him, u know

yeah, graduate highschool and carry a firearm because you aren't a fucking DEVGRU assassin and you have absolutely zero idea how to use an edged weapon and will die trying to apply it in a critical defense scenario.
Fucking roleplayers

go away teenager. seriously. your expectations of reality are fantastical and asinine. the day somebody puts you in a dangerous situation where you believe it would be justified to use a knife, you will not be going to 'stun' him. carry pepper spray and flavor blast him if you're not in a position where you can carry gun. Then run for your fucking life and scream, because you are not a soldier, cop, or even bond enforcement agent. you have zero idea how to use your hands and feet defensively and adding something sharp to the mix won't do you any good at all.

>Fairbain and Sykes were tryhard faggots
no U

Attached: no-u-niversity.jpg (360x320, 38K)

Yes that was the point of my post retard

>even fairfairn and sykes were tryhard faggots

unironically kill yourself

If knife fight for you is like fencing, then read
M.d.R. Manual del Baratero, o arte de manejar la navaja, el cuchillo y la tijera de los jitanos
If knife fight for you is more like the way it happened in WWI and WWII - which is trench fighting and taking down guards, then Rex Applegate is your author

thats gay, what about bayonets attached to a rifle

holy shit that looks so silly

Attached: 1541767220035.gif (500x491, 376K)

Forgot to add - most of those are no good for modern day conditions, since knife self-defence is prohibited in many countries and criminals are not interested in givin you a fair fight.
You may read those books as a historical account or out of sports interest - let's say that you're planning to do short-blade HEMA fencing or something like that, then Manual is essential source on the topic.
If you plan to defend yourself on the street, then it's better to carry a gun, taser or pepper spray.

that is standard close quarters handgun combat you fuckin weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=8jkIDhAEnF0

Better to work on your stamina for getting the fuck away from trouble.

>This thread again
All the manuals in the world aren't going to do you any good without actual practice, especially if your ass couldn't find them on your own in the Google age.

Attached: The Sage Pokemon.png (500x500, 182K)

if you had enough manuals you would be immune to knife attacks

If you're going where I think you are with this then why not phonebooks? They literally give those out for free now.

>Cardio
The ability to run the fuck away is one of the best defenses against melee wepons.
>Awareness
Ditto
>Company
Don't hang out around wankers and you'll probably never get stabbed. The same is true for controlling your own emotions. You can't control other people, but by controlling how you react, you can prevent a dangerous situation from worsening.
Learn Judo and boxing. Judo will allow you to control your opponent in order to minimise damage to yourself, so that you can get free of them if they grab you.The boxing can give you the time to unsheathe your knife and keep your opponents at range
Knife selection is important. The knife you choose has to be light enough for edc. It's a massive bonus if it's legal for you to carry it, for obvious reasons. It has to be durable enough to stand up to the job, has to be long enough to be effective, and it has to be grippy enough that you can hang onto it with wet hands. Any half decent knife with upwards of a 3 and a half inch blade, and a decent locking mechanism if it's a folder should suffice. Also consider where you'll keep it. You have to be able to access it quickly in stressful situations.
You also need a mobile phone. You need to get your word out before your assailants do. Look up Paul Harrel's video on this.
Now onto stabbing people.
Just fucking stab the cunt. Don't bother with fancy slashing shite. Anytime I have ever seen or heard of a fatality from knife wounds its been due to a stab to the throat, or multiple stabs to the abdomen. It's hard to cut a throat with a slash, but a bit easier to pierce it. Knive's generally kill through exsanguination. Keep your distance and run. If you can't, get in and stab quickly and repeatedly to the abdomen. Slashing is only good for keeping your opponent at bay when they try and get inside your range, or if you get lucky, disabling them by cutting their hands.
T. retard with a bunch of criminal relations/friends, who has an unhealthy interest in knife crime.

>Just fucking stab the cunt. Don't bother with fancy slashing shite.
Great advice, smartass. Not that cuts may frighten enemy and make him flee.
> If you can't, get in and stab quickly and repeatedly to the abdomen
Another fucking wonderful advice, that works only against a person without a knife. Getting in the clinch with a knife gets you killed for sure.
> disabling them by cutting their hands.
Not only hands. Face cuts may have their effect as well.

youtu.be/nkUk5Uq9lug
Here's a video I'd like to share on spanish knife fighting school. Sorry, no eng subs. I'd love to translate certain pieces from it if anyone would like me to, but not now.

Just a fun fact for a lot of autists in this thread, when people say "knife fight" they tend to mean fighting another guy who doesn't have a knife with your knife. Maybe they out number you or out size you or have a bat or some shit but regardless le epic
>no but this finnish knife fight meme
no one fucking cares fuck off

>So many threads after he's still buttmad about finnish knives
Hillarious.

I'm not who you think I am, I just keep hearing oh but x Finnish or Spanish knife fighting no one's talking about that nigger.

Don’t use pic related, ideally you want a knife such as a kabar so that your hand doesn’t slip past the handle onto the blade.

Just remember OP that usually in knife fights both people die and it's the last of last resorts for you to take.

>dangerous
oh, well let me make certain i'm unprepared, then.

> be me
> knife assassin guy
> gonna fight different assassin guy
> go innawoods
> spend a lot of time planning, building and sharpening a knife
> get bored
> use it cut down a fucking stick
> it's a staff
> kill dingus easily

knives are only important because that's what people carry

See

Also, a knife fight is unlikely to ever occur. Knives should be thought of as relatively quiet ways of assassinating enemy units. Sneak up behind them, cover their mouth and nose with your hand while twisting their head towards your knife hand side. Then saw their carotid artery until blood begins to gush. Attempt to silence their screams by repeatedly stabbing them in the torso (this step is optional). In a knife fight I recommend slashing at the throat and brachial artery and thrusting to the abdomen. Twist the blade before withdrawing it.

> be that good at flipping and homosex foreplay
> be that bad at shoot a nigga

Also you're probably going to need to do that ~40-80 times. Also you will probably have it happen to you too ~40-80 times, since even soi bois seem to carry gas station folders these days.

Attached: 09729868.jpg (1303x644, 101K)

When firing a pistol you don’t have to use the sights. Point shooting is the best way to use a pistol at the range which a pistol is useful.

Bone a throw doggie.
info.publicintelligence.net/USMC-MCMAP.pdf

You can hold the knife in the way that pevents the hand from sliping. And no handguard is needed.
Finns had no knife fighting school. Whatever was happening before WWII was more like the saturday night drunk fights.
Still, the main idea of bringing up finnish knives is that finns knew how to hold knives so their hands wouldn't get cut. Something that handi/k/apped don't get.
>usually in knife fights both people die
No data on this topic is avalible. If you repeat it for many times, it won't become true.
>Knives should be thought of as relatively quiet ways of assassinating enemy units
Completely obsolete purpose since suppressed weaponry is much better today than it was in the WWII era.
>implying that there is no way to fight a knife without getting in a clinch

I understand that, my argument isn't about form. When people today say "knife fight" they mean I have a knife and I'm going to fight someone, not that there is going to be a knife duel.

been done
youtube.com/watch?v=AObzrCwAga8

>when people say "knife fight" they tend to mean fighting another guy who doesn't have a knife with your knife.
That's actually precisely usually what I mean whenever I mention knife stuff. People assume they're going to be up against some bastard sword larping history nerd that only got into the history and autistic knight vs samurai kinda shit because they were interested in martial arts to begin with. Why would you just have a pint with that guy and have a friendly autistic argument? Probably one of the least likely kind of people to actually get into a fight with you.

>When people today say "knife fight" they mean I have a knife and I'm going to fight someone, not that there is going to be a knife duel
And that's confusing, because if a person against you is adequate or not drunk enough and has no weapons, there would be no knife fight. Victim would try to flee.
The only possible advice for preparing for a knife fight against an unarmed person is to study human anatomy to know where to hit, train knife grip and don't extend a hand too far.

Knifes are not for fighting if you are using a knife you better hide well untill you are close in off to use it then you atab the motherfucker 50-80 times and ran away.

You can also use it to gain distance if somene is grabbing you or choking you then you can stab him or ran away.

You can be armed or out matched if they don't have a knife. Look at the Zimmerman trial.

Yeah.
Don't.

Noone really wins in a knife fight.

The lower dies in the street, the winner in the ambulance.

Knife fighting should be avoided unless all other options are nonviable. And that includes running the fuck away.

Trust me. You do not want to get in a knife fight. Best case scenario you receive life altering injuries.

>You can be armed or out matched if they don't have a knife
Well, then it's better to run.
>The lower dies in the street, the winner in the ambulance.
Who came up with this fucking meme? It's not true and there are many historical accounts to prove it.

>Completely obsolete purpose since suppressed weaponry is much better today than it was in the WWII era.

There is no firearm that is as quiet and effective as a knife not even in the best armies.

What if you can't run? What if the guy is a line backer? That's what these are for.

Go full Rwanda and give them tha Chop!

Attached: D3E0EC09-E722-4E6E-846E-B686E6038342.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

>So many historical cases

Then fucking quote one you mouthbreather.

Russian PSS is quite good and the mess that may happen during the assault from the back.
youtube.com/watch?v=nOn-0ng4q7k
Anyway, any knife with a 4 inch blade would be alright for taking down a sentry

After getting robbed by 4 Salvadorians and beaten upon leaving a bar, I decided to start carrying a MT Ultratech on me. I refuse to carry a gun if I have been drinking, so carrying a reliable knife is the next best option. My general attitude is I don't plan on knife fighting anyone, rather I have an easily deployable, concealable knife that I can use if I am pinned to the ground in a fight. A piercing wound would turn the tides real quickly and I have found that these hispanics don't fight fair so neither will I.

Sandbar fight is the most famous example.
Aniello Ausiello, one of the major persons in 1840s Camorra got the nickname of knife duel king not without a reason, for he was fighting in several duels and that's how he reached the rank of capintesta.

I doubt that Ultratech is good enough for dealing wounds deep enough. It can do those threatening snapping sounds, but what if the blade will go off the track?
If that would be an ordinary switchblade, you could make a wave of the wrist and blade would snap in place.
What if the mechanism would get sticky and malfunction?

Pretty much. Whoever magdumps first wins.

In a knife fight both parties are gonna get hits in so even if you win you're still getting stabbed.

>mag dump first win
>both pulling trigger at same time
>both getting hit and pulling trigger
>gee that was a meme somehow one of us is in an ambulance and another one is still waiting for the other one lulz
>somehow this is different with a knife
>better pretend im clive owen in a netflix movie about my odds into getting in this fight since people meme'd about it

This was a concern of mine as well, but as I was pinned in a prone decision, I decided that the action would be easier to activate when pressed close to the pavement(doesn't require swinging motion). Basically, I just want to issue a hard enough blow that I can stop the threat and escape(if needed). I dived on a large, rusty nail as a kid while playing paintball at an old farmhouse in NH. It basically felt like a massive, debilitating thigh cramp. The D/E MT blade would do much worse IMO. That said, I can see where you are coming from. Not a lot of people like OTF for self-defense.

Slashes work, if anything the thing you can look at is current laws about knives. either they're not allowed, or they are limited to 2 or 3 inches. the problem is the classification if you look at a slash wound from a hunting knive, you can't know if it's a generic buck knife, or a bowie knife. So to get the laws in the first place you can extrapolate the more horrific examples you can find of effective slash wounds, are typically from longer blades. I've dulled knives cutting through paper, I doubt one slash that worked would really work as well as the next one. I'd be quite conservative about doing that.

>I decided that the action would be easier to activate when pressed close to the pavement(
What about the tightness of the Mtech button? It's tighter than, let's say, Beltrame's button.
> Not a lot of people like OTF for self-defense.
I'm just being sceptical about OTFs in general. I'd rather carry a good folding knife of other type, like Ti Lite (since they're cheaper and easier to accuire in my country than some italian fancy blade). The only OTF I like and the only OTF I'd buy for collection is the Eye of the Needle movie prop.

Evidence suggests:
>walk up behind him, if he spots you say hey how are ya got a light? and when you get close grab and stab-stab-stab-stab.
>urbanfitandfearless.com/2016/09/self-defence-against-knife-attacks.html
It's not fucking rocket science.
>fairbairn and sykes were tryhard faggots
More or less true. They were a propaganda tool for the allies, so much so that the germans came up with anti-commando fight training because their soldiers were scared of being judo chopped to death. Fairbairn's police work was legit though I'm just talking the commando training stuff based on his book and the footage available.
This guy is on the right lines, except that you can't count on being able to run away or seeing it coming.
You can't run away if - he blocks your escape route - you're with your family - he is too close to you - he's a faster runner than you because you're a fat autist shitposting on Jow Forums
And you can't shoot him until you know he's going to stab you, but if he doesn't show you that he's going to stab you then you don't know he's going to stab you until he's stabbing you. And you probably never train grappling, drawing in a fight or shooting for retention. And you probably don't have a medical kit on you or the skill to patch yourself up while you wait for the ambulance you had to call.

I like the tightness and wouldn't want it any other way. I already had relatively strong, calloused hands, so activating it was a breeze. My girl attempted to open it and could barely activate it with two hands. It's not for everyone. I also like the style of the switch, as it provides for a nice, grippy surface to choke up on the knife. I know a lot of people prefer CQC-7 style knives for defense/combat, but I really wanted a nice, small, clean blade made with amazing material(204p) that wont leave a large, gaping or necessarily fatal wound. A folder is definitely way more reliable though.

>It's not fucking rocket science.
We actually had a serial person do that. They're called the butt stabber. They'd walk up and start stabbing people. Usually in the butt. You'd think the butt stabber has the same connotation as a butt pirate or faggot or something, but it's just a coincidence.Probably a lot less funny if you get stabbed in the ass a few times though. Especially when it's a prolific thing that happens. or they're both prolific things and you don't want either of those to happen to you.

meant for

anyway the butt stabber was really prolific, if he could do something besides stab your butt, it might be something that involves stabbing your butt in a more rapey way. Except you know if you go out in public you might get stabbed in the butt. You can't really assume it's going to end in getting stabbed in the butt, but you can assume it might end in a butt stabbing. Since it's the violent thing in public, it's maybe not what's advertised in other places because are you honestly thinking the public person stabbing people in the butt is just doing everything else normally? Knive fighting kinda sounds a little more mild than getting butt raped.

bump

epdf.tips/knife-fighting-techniques-from-folsom-prison.html

beat me to it/10

I lost it when they started running in circles shooting and missing each other.

Attached: xswwwwweeeeeee.jpg (500x478, 57K)

Go to a shivworks ecqc class or something from one of the guys associated with them like Cecil Burch. You're a lot better off getting into a bjj class than trying to knife fight dudes tho. If you want a good weapon that's super easy to use, a blackjack or similar is super effective (bike lock, rock in a sock, monkey's fist, etc).

Realistically criminals get training far more often than the general good guy, specifically they get real hands on training by committing violence on a regular basis being violent criminals.

Only good advice in this thread, in my opinion.

In knife fights, yeah. In a gun fight I would say a person who trains often with their firearm and is confident in their skills probably has at least a slight advantage. Criminal's targets are mostly vulnerable targets of opportunity. They might have an advantage in being cool and collected in high stakes situations, but hopefully one would practice their draw and shooting enough that it would be muscle memory.

Depends where you are. Mexican American gangs and the cartels are hiring underpaid Mexican SF more and more to train their guys. The major flaw in your thinking is that your draw speed is going to save you and not your situational awareness and ability to pick out criminals selecting you as a target. Remember it's what they do as a living.

Attached: 1474216360799.gif (215x177, 1.76M)

Its true even if only one person has a knife. To boot, people with bullet holes in them generally have very bad aim and aren't very mobile.

in knife fights there are no winners, the loser dies, the winner dies on the way to the hospital

>epdf.tips/knife-fighting-techniques-from-folsom-prison.html
But you're talking bullshit.
>promoting some weird kind of straight grip that has no advantage over another kind of grip
Goddamn, the best knife grip was invented in 17th century and V-42 stiletto was designed with that kind of grip in mind.
The one promoted as the "hit grip" will get your hand slipping on the blade.
The rest of the tricks and rules were already discussed by the aforementioned spanish knife book of 1840s.