Cheap rifles

Hey Jow Forums I’m a poor college student who is of the belief that shits about to head south in the states, I was wondering any good cheap rifles in the 200-300$ price for self defense? Inb4 I’m put on a watchlist because the government is terrified of armed citizens telling them to fuck off.

Attached: 66A1ED26-3E12-4387-A5C7-C60405C91054.jpg (750x1334, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.deals/product/ar-15-rifles-under-600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anything made by savage desu

Save a couple hundred more and buy an AR

sub2000

you may find an unused AR there. add another $100 and you enter cheap but decent AR territory easily
if you'd like just get a cheap .22 as a first gun for cheap ammo and to work on fundamentals on the cheap and they're just good for you.

You can get a decent AR-15 for $400 gun.deals/product/ar-15-rifles-under-600

Or if you’re a total poorfag, you can get a Mossberg Maverick 88 shotgun for $200ish brand new. It’ll work fine for basic defense.

what specific self defense situations do you have in mind? You can get a good .22 rifle for $200 if you simply want something that can pick off a few poorly armed looters or just a shotgun to stop an intruder.

Noted

I’ve got a .22 I want a rifle with more stopping power tho

Would anyone recommend checking military surplus’ for cheap rifles? I’m just trying to be ready for when shit hits the fan

then gain more money

military surplus isn't cheap anymore, thanks to IKNOWWHATIGOT boomers

boomers dont give a fuck about your shitty commie rifles

Fuck. Well what are some good handguns in that price range?

>good handgun
>that price range
handguns ain't cheap. you can get a hipoint and i mean, it'll work. it's just ugly and big as fuck. nothing great about it but it works.

Ruger security 9 is perfectly fine at just under $300. Maybe you'll find a used trade in glock. Or, just buy an AR15 and call that good.

Attached: 20181227_172921.jpg (2537x1393, 2.15M)

Hipoints are awesome they’re tough as fuck, sure ugly as hell but I’ve actually low key wanted to get one

go get one then.
i saw one in a pawn shop not too long ago for like $150 and considered it just for the meme but i would never use it i feel

I’m going for it lol would be a great first real gun I bought just for the cheapness and simplicity

Maybe a Tokarev or Makrov from sweaty ben. You could also go to a local pawn store and see what they got.

Self defense in that range

>pump action shotgun
>hipoint carbine

These are actually decent options. Shotguns at close to medium range are devastating. 9mm or .45acp are certainly adequate.

Savage makes decent bolt actions in that range but are slow for multiple shots. This option shines in medium to long range but you'd need training to be effective that range.

Also in that range is 22 lr. You can pick up a used .22 semiauto that feels good to you from a LGS. But the 22 isn't as effective as the other options. Big plus is you could buy a bunch of ammo to go with it.