OH NO OH NO NO NO NO NO

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/india-did-major-damage-new-3-billion-submarine-leaving-hatch-open-52292

>Call it a lesson learned for the Indian navy, which managed to put the country’s first nuclear-missile submarine, the $2.9 billion INS Arihant, out of commission in the most boneheaded way possible.

Attached: DESIGNATED.png (964x932, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/smelly-bomb-planned-to-use-on-kashmiri-protesters-doesn-t-raise-a-stink/story-e1wndCd2gqKHYCsBT7N9SJ.html
reddit.com/r/LessCredibleDefence/comments/9uwqzk/iama_us_naval_officer_who_spent_5_days_onboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone's arse was hanging out of the hatch having a poo in the ocean

>we're the next super power
>we're a space power

They wanted a breeze, it stinks like curry farts in their sub.

At least they aren't setting them on fire this time

>India will never become space power
>India will never become pooper power (you are here)
>India will never become super power

Attached: lmaodi.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>Believing everything American said and Pakistan propaganda lies..

>The Hindu reported yesterday

SUPER POOPER BY 2020

This was in 2018 though, so they haven't done it a 2nd time.

it's probably been in port for 10 months getting repairs

They haven't gotten a second sub to repeat this with.

This has not been a good year for submarines.

That's crazy talk. Every Poo sub is fitted with Mk IV Designated Shitting Bunks

Again?

Why would it deal major damage if there's water inside the sub? Assuming you immediately rise up when you find out some retards leave the hatch open.

Hasn't this happened before.

Saltwater is incredibly corrosive so even if all the electrical piping is waterproof (probably isn't on a poo sub) everything needs to be examined, cleaned, and stripped as necessary. Not to mention the things that aren't protected as well.

why are these people allowed to have nukes again?

Ouch.

can you imagine the smell in that thing.

terrifying.

Go dive your car through 3 feet of salt water and let us know how it goes.

Old news faggot.

Attached: dozo.jpg (480x360, 24K)

They left the hatch open AGAIN??

It turns into a Saline S7

Guess they had to flush the shit out of it somehow.

Heh

fuck you

Attached: 184729323344.jpg (251x242, 26K)

Not sure, I know Canada had a sub take on water just off the coast of Ireland; something about having the hatch opened while surface cruising and it got wacked by a rogue wave. The sea water touched a computer & wiring junction which started a fire.

Shit hole country

Attached: IMG_20190418_115654.jpg (703x468, 48K)

I've love to invade India and see their whole military crumple due to sheer incompetence.

I'll trust the Burgers and Pakis before I trust the Currynigger, you're only slightly more trustworthy than than a Chinaman.

Good thing they don't have toilets in their subs, else they might've sunk it like that Kriegsmarine captain.

this

this is Chink bug shill thrad

stop replying

Attached: ceo-of-microsoft-ceo-of-google-indian-indian-ceo-of-23103473.png (500x647, 177K)

Bump.

>be chemical company
>create non-lethal weapon that makes people run away because of the foul smell
>smell so strong that it can linger on skin and clothes for months
>adn while we're at it, the weapon is not that non-lethal since the smell is so strong that the nausea, vomitting and coughing it induces can easily lead to suffocation
>Indians just ignore it, some even drink that shit

hindustantimes.com/india-news/smelly-bomb-planned-to-use-on-kashmiri-protesters-doesn-t-raise-a-stink/story-e1wndCd2gqKHYCsBT7N9SJ.html

SUPER POOPER 2020

Attached: 2019-04-18_22-12-35-000314.png (1125x482, 126K)

The key here is that all these people were smart enough to leave India.

All of those companies are shit. Coincidence?

reddit.com/r/LessCredibleDefence/comments/9uwqzk/iama_us_naval_officer_who_spent_5_days_onboard/

>IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard the Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA.

I see a lot of disappointments/shock in your comments. Were there any positives? Did they have good food?

>Actually, their food was excellent. They also made really good tea, too. I drank nothing but hot milk tea my entire 5 days there because I was afraid of drinking the water (I saw their reverse osmosis units, dear god).

How bad was it?

>15+ years old and they looked like nobody had done any maintenance in the last 5+ years. Their ROs were in such poor shape that despite having a greater fresh water production capacity than my ship by several thousand gallons, they were still on water hours.

This is pure gold

YEEEESSSSSSS

Attached: Poointheloohow_39c338db9c07a025c26c1433c453daa6.jpg (659x609, 85K)

this is why you will always stay a 3rd world

LMAOO xDDDD Where can I give you likes ????

Attached: 1318092177813.gif (624x525, 25K)

How can one race reign so supreme?

>bragging about this when affirmative action exists
What else? Women are good for stem?

Google HMCS Chicoutimi if you want to know how much damage it does.

>leave hatch open during a fucking storm
>salt water causes electrical fire
>1 crew member dies
>sub hasn't been in full working order ever since

Didn't they do the exact same thing years ago?