What's more satisfying: bolt action, lever action, or pump action?

What's more satisfying: bolt action, lever action, or pump action?

Attached: a_voth_hammer8.jpg (500x333, 62K)

Lever all day long.

Pump>smooty bolt>lever>rough bolt

Lever because it makes me feel like a cowboy

Lever>straight pull bolt>everything else

I prefer a good bolt action but they're all pretty satisfying

Semi-automatic.

Having the gun do the work for you in addition to having less recoil because of energy lost to sliding heavy metal bolts into springs makes for a comfy experience, everything else is for hunting and cowboys.

Attached: Ice_Cube-AK-74.jpg (600x327, 59K)

Pussy

Smooth pump action

Lever is cathartic. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't shot one.

Lever feels amazing. Was afraid I'd overhyped it to myself. Nope. It's just amazing.

With the consensus, lever is just pure fun.
Highly antiquated, no tactical purpose, just classic fun.

Anyone who says pump action is a complete fucking faggot.

As a matter of fact, anyone who doesn't say lever is objectively wrong.

>Don't have a leaver action but would like to try one
>Dad just got one and he's all a flutter about it
>Parents coming to visit later this summer
>Dad will bring a couple guns because he wants to try a couple of mine so fair's fair
>tfw just know I'll have to spend the money on a lever action after I spend the day shooting his

I just need to find me a gate fed lever action for maximum cowboy fun that won't utterly drain my bank account.

Attached: 1503071530123.gif (475x475, 1015K)

lever

Attached: basedarchimedes.jpg (600x400, 47K)

You can find a used pre-'64 Winnie for $600 easy. Check your next gun show, Cabelas gun room, etc.

pump

Auto loading bolt action

Action of custard shatter baby shadow breaking little HONK bills smash them into septillion pieces hahaha based trap

Never even shot a lever and I can imagine them being way more fun than a pump. Almost bought one in .22

Single shot break action.

Man I love the feeling of flipping open my 12 gauge with one hand while pushing the button. That click feels perfect. And the continued motion is the. Barrel after the hand stops moving. Makes my Weenie the big weenie

Lever. Pump is for literal homos who like jerking other dicks.

COC bolt>straight pull>lever>COO bolt>pump.

straight pull bolt

this

I have a Marlin 30-30 that is a blast to shoot and it cost me $430

I like lever actions. Mostly because I prefer guns that have the trigger and cycling mechanism in one hand (pumps can be more annoying when trying to shoot fast with it).

Bolts are okay, but it still takes a bit more technique to work it quickly. And with a slightly larger risk of breaking something. Lever actions have always been the fastest for me (first shot and a follow-up in less than 2 seconds with zero effort)

which is easiet to put pp into?

Attached: 1552234539193.jpg (720x654, 53K)

Falling block.