I'm fat. How do I CC without losing weight?

I'm fat. How do I CC without losing weight?

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVF7yonSdNijE_MoN2Mathsqn21KEki9HHUBorQukmLwOSP5eqUw.jpg (265x190, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oe-XDgAHwn8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYVekHI7fzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=APwqlRixo_I
cobrapistols.net/guns/big-bore-derringers
youtu.be/QoU-u9wvAeU
youtu.be/7-hcS5hpMCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lose weight you retard it's not hard

Lose some fucking weight. It's amazing how fatties think they can maintain weapon discipline and they can't even maintain discipline for themselves.

You can do it, user. Losing weight is a lot easier when it's a mindset.

someone post the webm of the 800 pound black dude bouncing an AK from under his rolls
also OP, shoulder holster.

CICO so you can CC properly bruh

Dont buy any of whatever your jam is until you hit your first goal on 33 percent to your target weight. Motivation.

Not what you're looking for, but lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=oe-XDgAHwn8

Fpbp

i feel that feel user. pocket holster or shoulder rig seems like best bet. iwb and owb pokes muh freedom rolls and sucks to sit

user, nothing says "i've given up on life" like surrendering to obesity. Fat acceptance is largely to blame for our quickly deteriorating society. Nothing emphasizes a total lack of motivation, self-control, and dedication to a greater good (if only to the people immediately in your life) than quitting the maintenance on your body.

This fucking thread for example. Instead of accepting the literal answer to your problem, you want a lazy bullshit workaround. Sell your gun and buy a treadmill.

Attached: 1550036479980.jpg (722x712, 80K)

Stop eating garbage for starters

Run and quit eating sugars and carbs. Ive lost 7 pounds in the last week and a half

Are you literally starving yourself?

Attached: Sponge Squint.jpg (1383x916, 126K)

>deliberately giving yourself garbage bag skin
PACE
YOURSELF
RETARD

You would be amazed how incredibly bad for you artificial sugar and fructose syrup is for you.

Like you could skip all of that calorie counting bullshit and just focus on the sugar amount and do fine navigating non-Jow Forums-tier healthy food.

Do you think the Presidential Fitness Test is a meme for high schoolers? A country without physically capable citizens is effectively lost.

Appendix carry IWB. Your gut should prevent any printing issues, even without a holster.

I've got too many video games to play to do all that nonsense with the moving and the sweating. I guess I probably should put a lid on that and do a little though. I sit on my ass at work all day then go home and sit on my ass all day. Even though I get plenty of sleep I still can't remember a time I wasn't at least a little tired. My body has just adjusted to this life, given me just as much energy as I typically need to get through the day which isn't really a whole lot. I'll start tomorrow. Maybe.

Attached: ddDRv6t.jpg (2550x3300, 533K)

Probably mostly water, but slow down. Keep it to 10lbs/month so your skin can shrink naturally

Fuck

Attached: fd4.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

Shitty excuses. I used to be a video game addict too, then one day I realized I was getting absolutely nothing out of it. Even walking around cleaning the house or doing mundane repairs not only gets you up and moving, but literally accomplishes something, which is leagues more than playing a video game ever did.

you have a poor diet too, i'm sure.
you can be pretty inactive and still skinny.

>A country without physically capable citizens is effectively lost.
I don't know if that's correlative or causative, but it's certainly true.

Could be better. Luckily I like all the foods including healthy stuff. A little chicken, rice, and steamed broccoli is my easy dinner and I do that all the time. I'm not that utter lard ass type. You know the guys. The ones that waddle to walk and have to turn sideways to get through doors and wheeze when just standing around. I'm not horrifically fat, but my stomach is bigger than it should be. Doesn't spill over my pants though. All in all, I really don't mind my weight. Not in the BEAUTY IN ALL SIZES kind of bullshit but because it's really not all that bad. If I drop 20 pounds I'd be looking pretty good. The only thing that really bugs me is the lack of energy. That and playing some vidya is way more fun than taking a jog.

HOW fat?

Are we talking beer belly Bubba, or mildly overweight?

I strongly recommend carrying appendix with a hammer fired pistol, no holster, and the safety off, so that way your weak bloodline will not spread..

Just tuck it inside one of your rolls

have you tried the stop eating so fucking much diet? or the stop pumping junk food into your veins diet? works wonders for me. that in combination with the get off your fucking ass program.

shouldn't being a fat fuck make ccing easier? just dress like a fucking fat slob in baggy clothes or sweatpants or whatever and you ought to be able to hide an entire arsenal.

find a good podcast and just go run for the length of it, go home shower, then vidya

Is there a middleground there?

I've got a belly but it doesn't sag. Nothing hangs over my belt. I've got perky little tiddies but not big enough that they droop. Just a little jiggly when running up some stairs. I don't have rolls unless I slouch or lean hard to the side. I could probably 4-o'clock carry comfortably but I'm sure I'd print. I'd shoulder carry but I also live in the desert so during the summer there's no way I'd be able to conceal without suffering some heatstroke.

Can confirm, I am also a product of these successful health education programs.

Cut a pocket into the fat layer over your stomach and line it with a plastic bag.

drink tons of water and stop consuming sugar. although you're probably as fat as the average /v/edditor so it's too late.

>Be me
>BEAUTIFUL AT EVERY SIZE size
>CCing like the proud american I am
>A wild nigger comes nogging
>OoogaBoogaEmptyPockets.gif
>Heh, over my dead type 2 body, kiddo.
>Clumsily push my chub out of the way and start digging for my problem solva
>Tyrone inserts his gas station folder into my flab
>BiologicalPlateCarrier.tiff
>Doesn't even register, keep digging for gun
>Tyrone tries to grab the knife out but is struggling immensely with unexpected lard panels
>Decides to cut his losses and dipset
>Finally get my fat sausages on my fullsize CC (compacts are too small for me to hold)
>Blast tyrone in the back
>THATS WHAT YOU *wheeze*
>THAT'S WHAT *wheeze*
>TH- *wheeze*
>Fall to the ground
>MyHeart.mov
>Die from cardiac arrest in a puddle of fat

Attached: 1550086745875.jpg (582x528, 53K)

OP, I'm down 40lbs to a now moderately acceptable 180lbs for my 5'11" stature in the past year. Ideally I want to drop another 10lbs but basically you should stop being fat because it feels better being not as fat.

random user who cut out products relying on corn where corn doesn't belong
much easier to be healthy that way with little effort

it's also crazy how much stuff has corn syrup in it.

You fucking don’t.

I’m fat. I cc. I’m dieting, and exercising to lose weight so I can carry the gun I want, the way I want.

5’11”, 231 and getting smaller. Seriously. Start making changes in your diet and levels of activity. Youll feel better, look better, and it’ll be easy to carry.

Also, aiwb helps.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

5'10" 140 lb semi-skellington here
Looking to get my CCW but I'm concerned that because I'm so thin I'll need to carry an especially small weapon. I've been looking at the LCR and RAMI, but am I overestimating the size of a regular compact? Would it be reasonable for someone my size to carry, say, a CZ P-01 or 75 Compact?

I hate fat fucks like you. To fucking lazy and self loathing to do the barest needed to get your shit together and on track. When you waddle twenty feet the bench and look like you ran 5k at a dead sprint you look fucking ridiculous. You honestly do more damage to us than like 50 soccer moms in the Brady Campaign with your fucking disgusting body. Either kys or just chug 30 gallons of lard so you at least die at 32

you just need to dress like a gansgta, user. you're beautiful just the way you are.

>fructose syrup

This. Avoiding high fructose corn syrup is enough to significantly reduce your chances of being overweight or obese.

Clean your fucking mirror! Are you cumming on it or something?

Fellow skinnyfag here. Don't get the compact cz75... I've got the cz75bd and it tucks just fine once you get used to it.. They even make a safariland that will hold them now if hip carry is your thing.

Nope.

>tfw 135

Attached: 57232306_432334804238911_7931253932129517568_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

That was me about a month ago user
Just concentrate on eating three healthy square meals a day and do some light weight lifting, push ups, and sit ups before bed.

Pocket. Ankle. Armpit. 4-5 o clock. appendix if you wear it under your fatroll. And fucking lose some goddamn weight.

This. Cut the high fucktose corn syrup soda (Not even all soda, just the HFCS shit. Ease the fuck up on total soda intake. Switch to coffee or tea for caffeine.) and any other product containing it. Shit is poison and fucks with your sense of taste too. Strawberries were suddenly actually sweet after I cut that shit out of my diet.

No to cleaning your mirror, or no to not ejaculating on your mirror?

Try an elliptical machine. It does not kill you like a treadmill will, but can adjust to most of the needs of the normal guy.

2 O'Clock carry with a pancake-style leather holster is the way to go for fat dudes.

No I don’t ejaculate on it. It’s splatter from brushing my teeth. Calm your tits. My girlfriend will clean it when she’s good and ready.

Shoulder holster.

No

maybe you should get one of those VR headsets and play some games that make you move around a little at least

They’re pretty effective for getting your heart rate up and burning fat

Attached: 64D9C7B5-F5CC-41E7-A02E-F885EBF342E1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

You're at an advantage. Buy bigger clothes. Don't fall for the "it fits" meme. When you drop weight you're going to want over sized clothes. Especially if you live in a place that gets cold and you have to dress in layers. Calories in vs out, probably more about out in your case. Don't switch down to fits unfunctionally kind of stuff when you drop the weight.

Fat people CC a lot easier than skinny fags. Can even AIWB too.
The science behind the appendix.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYVekHI7fzQ

like joey diaz does in russian
fat retard.
> stop being fat
youtube.com/watch?v=APwqlRixo_I

mayeb a smaller gun
also
trim down, you'll be more capable, you'll feel way better, you can do it

In two months I've lost 20 lbs just by cutting out carbs, not drinking as much, and reducing calorie intake. Down to 175ish (5'11", so I'm still not where I want to be). It's not as difficult as you would think, you just need to keep yourself to it. Under Armor has a some fitness app that has helped me. Good luck, OP

Lose weight, trust me fatfuck, you'll feel a lot better about yourself.

Attached: Fatass.jpg (796x1025, 66K)

its probably easier to conceal carry when you're fat because you have more surface area and it's more acceptable to wear baggy clothes.

Follow the opposite advice of someone who's trying to lose weight: drink your calories. A glass of OJ and whole milk in your coffee at breakfast, protein shake in mid afternoon, treat yourself to an Arnold Palmer with unsweetened tea and lemonade with dinner or lunch. Don't go crazy on the sugar, but if you want to put on some body fat it will help.

Sweetened drinks are killing you. Stop drinking soda. Stop drinking diet soda. Limit yourself to 1900 Calories per day. If you can manage it, limit yourself to 20 carbs per day.

stop fucking eating so much, fatty

Attached: fph k.jpg (1796x642, 226K)

So you're just going to CC at home all day?

lost weight or CC on the back. or open carry. and wear a longer jacket like a trench coat

carve a hole and make a flesh pocket to hide the gun inside of

Lots of fat hers. Just get a cobra derringer and call it good.
cobrapistols.net/guns/big-bore-derringers

b...b...but what if my two shots miss

Attached: __hoshino_miyako_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_karaage53ko__547fcadf32ee34d917b815fe797f9cb (1500x1143, 574K)

What's the point of carrying a gun for protection if you're just going to die of heart disease in your 30s?

hold up user. it's not always easy. I'm not in anyway justifying ops attitude towards it but you shouldn't just tell him he's a pussy outright

it's real easy, just have the slightest bit of self control you fat fuck
don't eat sweets
don't drink soda
cut back on carbs
do some excercise every once in a while
feeling hungry after having just eaten a big meal? don't fucking eat again you disgusting pig!

You shouldn’t even be firing a derringer if it’s not pressed against your target

My air force recruiter says if i dont drop the weight by monday not to come back. Fuck that faggotass nigger but im screwed if i dont get in.

Attached: 1532740204359.jpg (480x480, 62K)

Start right now user... stop drinking calories. Start with only one calorie-drink a day, then one per week, then one per month. If you crave the syrup slurp just have a seltzer or black coffee or unsweetened tea.

All other times drink WATER

Attached: magicianfool-768x648.jpg (768x648, 140K)

youtu.be/QoU-u9wvAeU
youtu.be/7-hcS5hpMCM

Attached: deer-hunter-shirt-pistol-fat-man-awkward-family.jpg (550x594, 48K)

Maybe pocket carry? But you might need a specific holster for it, so it doesn't print on your leg.

>Pull fancy holster tab to grab gun
>Schlong gets caught up with upward holster pull
>Wang fully pulled up and out of pants
>Periscope.jpg
>Perp confused and scared, possibly sexually harassed
>Situation de-escalated, no enemy KIA in the AO
It's that easy bros

Attached: DRAW.jpg (794x611, 48K)

Society will say otherwise. The key to losing weight is to balance your energy intake with the amount that you expend on a daily basis. Just like budgeting money. But I think the biggest problem is the automobile.

People don't like exercising, unless you see some kind of result first hand. Walking is a bit tedious, but it's the closest thing to getting that fulfillment as long as you have a clear objective to walk to. And good music really does help make the experience a lot easier.

Also one thing to watch out for is that a lot of things we eat were meant for mass production and not the health of the other person. Fat and carbs, with nothing else.

If you're really fat you can semi-safely lose a lot of weight quickly, Back when I weighed 300ish pounds, I started out by dropping 5lbs/week for a couple weeks and then moved down to only dropping 1-2lbs/week

How fat are we talking here?

Attached: 1428157742534.gif (250x300, 737K)

6'
~370lb

Op: pic related

Attached: 1553786241467.png (596x844, 57K)

>jogs to Joe Rogan and Alex Jones
>dies

How

Chub tuck.
Anyone have the webm of the two fat fellows shooting in a field? One is slightly behind the other, and shirtless, hes Hawaain and his AK is tucked under his front butt.
That should clarify what I mean, OP.

He said he cut all carbs, this means his body went into ketosis. His weight loss is ALL water weight. It takes about a week to two weeks for initial water weight drop which could be 5-15lbs of weight. After that your body starts eating up your fat like 1- 1 1/2 a week if youre at a caloric deficit. If he eats bread today, he will gain back all 7lbs of water TODAY. Its pretty wild, but this is what body builders do to cut.

Wear baggy clothes. Though if you're fat I suspect you already do this so I'm not sure where you're having an issue

drink a bunch of water then run 3 miles and then do it again everyday for the next 25 years or until your kneecaps disintegrate your physique will thank me later

>sugars and carbs aren't just calories that need to be counted, and will automatically make you fat

Attached: IMG_3492.jpg (960x1280, 239K)

I’ve lost 80 lbs so far down to 290 for my 5”6 self

I mean being fat enough opens a lot of options for CC

Attached: 1b0b3443.gif (400x398, 3.93M)

6'1" 110 lb SPOOKY SKELETON
Smith & Wesson Model 910
Full size, double stack, SA/DA
You are vastly overestimating the size of a regular compact.

It is as easy as "eat less than you burn."

Get fatter and fold carry.