What are the stategic importance of middle eastern countries such as israel and iraq

what are the stategic importance of middle eastern countries such as israel and iraq

Attached: us army israel.jpg (890x400, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls halp Jow Forums i need to tell my commie friends supporting israel and the war in middle east is good

its antisemetic to not help israel as much as possible and iraq is like the lesser of evils in a sea of dubious folks.
the enemy you know, sort of thing. they literally touch iran.
still wish we'd just not tho

None. Jews completely own and control the US media so they brainwash the goy population to fight their wars and defend them.

Attached: 1524472586555.jpg (960x960, 89K)

AIPAC, directing funds to congress and all national campaigns, it explains why the top 10 political donors in the US are all zionists, most of them jews. Controlling pipelines is at the heart of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

You can’t call yourself the world police without someone to be the victim you need to save and someone to be the villain you get more fame for stopping

They aren’t, this war is fought in the interest of Jews not Americans.

It's literally to grease the wheels of the MIC. Plus we don't want to be too green so we start a major war every 10 to 20 years and the ME is a decent place to do it because it's usually justified.
19D here stoked for the war in Iran so I can get some real field time

>usually justified
u wot m8

me on the right

>Israel
>Weapons
>Relations
>Politics
>inb4 oy vey goyim

Iraq
>Sadam Hussein has biological weapons?
>
>

We get all of our petroleum from blowing giant holes the earth now, so the meme of invading a country for their black gold is dead.

inb4 thread deleted by curry nigger mods
>You cant talk about this defense treaty, just not this one

Attached: 1000 times folded cringe.jpg (2231x1487, 1.09M)

Oil and the petrodollar keep us as the economic top dog which keeps anyone else from getting big enough to seriously fight us.

>None. Arabs completely own and control the Russian media so they brainwash the Slav population to fight their wars and defend them.

>russia defending arabs
litcherally wat

>MUH RUSSIA
shut the fuck up you stupid neocon libtard piece of pig shit.

Iraq was over severe intelligence failures about if Saddam had chemical & biological weapons or not (He did, but they were mostly in unusable states) there was also a believed link between Iraq and Al Qaeda/ 9-11. Which didn't really pan out and only aided in creating ISIS, which was an Al Qaeda branch created in response to the American invasion and which defeated other insurgent groups to gain the influence they eventually did.
I think most people would rather take the idea of "We invaded there because we knew we wanted the oil and military contracts" instead of "We fucked up and completely misread the situation." Because people would rather believe their government are evil geniuses as opposed to dumb asses. Because the idea that leaders really are clueless sometimes scares a lot of people.

The Great Game.

The US invaded Iraq not for oil, but to keep the monopoly on oil.
It's the same reason they want to fuck Venezuela and Iran while sucking the Saudis.

>Every Arab-Israeli war the Soviets supplied and supported the Arabs
>Russia today continues to support Middle East and African countries
>The entirety of Syria
Face it, Russians are puppets to their Muslim and Arab overlords because clearly that's what military cooperation and support equates to

They are just excuses for Americans to murder people. Americans don't care about Israel or Iraq anymore than they care about South Vietnam 50 years ago, they like Israelis insofar as they want to kill Arabs. If Americans aren't genociding a race of people, they get withdrawal symptoms. They are basically followers of Khorne but thankfully they are being killed off by drug dealers and other heroic criminals.

Attached: 1551951335162.png (650x1034, 537K)

>Why is it important to maintain allies in the region at the center of the world that all of Asia and most of Europe depends on for petroleum
Great thread OP

Moron

Die commie

Attached: 5069562F-E02E-4183-8AAC-F9E793E710D1.jpg (640x853, 63K)

>It's the same reason they want to fuck Venezuela and Iran
Riiight, user it has nothing to do with those countries being massive oppressive shitholes or anything.

Iran
/thread

>Israel
one of the best strategic positions, sandwiched right between Africa and the Middle East. it also is a good foothold for keeping control around the Suez Canal's trade routes and the Mediterranean in general. on top of that, Israel has one of the best technological R&D in the world, including the military technology industry. being friends with jews means we get the best tech integrated into our economy and our military.

and if none of that is enough, then let it be known that Israel has proven through might time and time again that it can stand up against every single one of its neighbors on the battlefield. they're easily the most militarily competent country anywhere in the Middle East. choosing strong allies is always a good idea.
>Iraq
this one is kind of because we need to after the Iraq War. if we stopped supporting the current pro-USA Iraqi government the one of the following would happen:
>(the most likely) Iran, Syria, and Russia expand influence in Iraq, turning it into a satellite state. having an Iraq which is anti-Western would mean land routes for oil from the Gulf states would be cut off, which in turn means the EU is cut off from a huge sum of its energy, and further weakened against the authoritarian Russian government. Iran also can use Iraq to expand military, installing airbases and missile launch sites, which could threaten Israel with nukes and/or aerial bombardment.
>(other possibility) Iraq is turned into a dumpster fire with massive fighting between Kurds, Shia's, Sunni Arabs, and every other sectarian group within the country. thing becomes a humanitarian disaster and ends up a proxy war like Syria, therefore prompting the US to re-enter Iraq once again to prevent things from totally being fucked up.

both countries have downsides too, Iraq is unstable as fuck and Israel tends to be a massive asshole to Palestinians and does too much sneaky jew magic with the Mossad. but it's always best to keep allies than lose them.

>Israel
I'd argue the most important thing that you didn't mention is how stable they are. After the Iran fiasco it's nice to have a country that isn't in danger of collapsing on blue team.

>commies
>supporting Israel
this is shit b8, commies hate Israel more than anyone besides muslims in 2019

AIPAC isn't even in the top 30 lobbyist groups by donations given

opensecrets.org/lobby/top.php?indexType=s

Right the J.S.A. only cares about the wellbeing and freedumbs of Iranian and Venezuelan oil and greater cant be named on this board's future clay... I mean people

>US holds exercises with endless countries, literally over 100 since WW2 probably
>holds 1 with Israel and the Jow Forumsmuslims lose their shit

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

The threads usually get deleted because the Jow Forumsestinians sperg out and start calling everyone who says anything slightly contrary JIDF

why do you need to lobby anyone when there's a special group in cia where only jews can join where half the main industries are all run by jews

>a special group in cia where only jews can join
proofs

I was going to write that, but then the comment got too long. but yea their stability is more or less a symptom of their military hegemony, and their economic strength. there is one thing that would threaten to derail their stability, which is sanctioning and protest from both domestic and international political movements (i.e. BDS). it would kind of dissolve into a South Africa apartheid type of deal if things were to escalate politically.

>i need to tell my commie friends supporting israel and the war in middle east is good
>commies don't think supporting israel is good
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension.

Attached: 1533076254594.jpg (406x646, 41K)

bet youd never wear that in public

Attached: coco-jang-20180324-110001009-ios.jpg (1920x1920, 264K)

Jow Forums shits up every thread

The middle East is the middle ground of Afro-Eurasia. You have one country in each continent between Egypt, Turkey, and Iran. Each has been able to use theor geograpgy to manouvre from middle power status to great power. Between them is a square from the Levant to Oman/Yemen. It has several naval chokepoints that oil needs to get through. The states between are all regional powers with a history of mutual hostility.

Thats what the middle east is. You wanna know more about it or why destabilizing Iraq is a US interest or why controlling energy prices is important read into the Project for a New American Century.

Attached: Syria_Monograph_Pop_Density_v2.jpg (920x797, 370K)