College gun owner

Ok Jow Forums I'm about to go to college in 4 months and plan to live on campus.
What are the chances of me being able to keep a gun in my dorm room?

Attached: 1496444815146.jpg (990x694, 159K)

Fellow collegefag here. Dont bother trying. You'll get in deep shit. If you live offcampus, go wild. If not, don't bother. It wont end well.

Fuck oh well. I can give it to my uncle he'll keep it safe.
Atleast I can still keep my weed in college.

Attached: 1499867251088.jpg (1200x800, 294K)

On top of this, some colleges check your rooms for shit like this. So don't even bother unless you want your name in the news as a, "potential school shooter."

I've always kept an SP101 on me. Just dont sperg out about it.

Well since you are also being a degenerate faggot and smoking pot, don't bother. When you get caught with both of those it's a Felony in general, on a college campus it's even worse. It can be done easier than most people think, but man you have to be willing to face down armageddon if you're caught.

Depends on your school’s policies. At my school, they weren’t allowed to open any closed container, or go through your bags without a police officer and a warrant. If you have a handgun, you could probably swing it.

We had twice a semester room checks during my freshman year, and I always passed them despite having around 8 gallons of hooch brewing in my room at any given time.

go back to Jow Forums fucker.
Besides it's just an oil pen.

You were brewing liquor in your room?
That's really cool but seems like it's more trouble than it's worth

not him but brewing your own alcohol is easy as fuck as long as you aren't making some craft bear flavored with the tears of virgin angels, also one of the better ways for anyone under 21 in the US to get alcohol

Attached: 1550113829820.gif (500x500, 196K)

Hey fellow freshman, I'm heading to college too! But fuck trying to keep a gun. I don't even want to bother keeping one in my car. I figure I'll get through my first year then move off campus.

That seems like a good idea but fuck I'm poor and rent's damn high

Buy a small safe for a pistol. If a bitch asks you what's in it, say your private property.

don't listen to all these fucking anti-gun bootlicking niggers, buy a pistol and keep it in a container or a drawer, don't run your mouth off to everyone that you own a gun on campus
if niggers can nog and call it civil disobedience, you can exercise your second amendment right

At Virginia Tech we keep our guns at the local police station. Bitch getting them out as only a few officers have the keys.

go to college for a few months, see what it's like, ask around friends and stuff, and then when you're absolutely sure you wont get trouble for it, bring it and keep it well hidden

Do you let your girlfriend keep your cock locked up in chastity as well or is that key reserved for daddy?

I was making ~3 gallons of mead, 2 gallons of Cider, and 3 gallons of Kilju in my dorm. I called it hooch because besides the mead, the rest was kinda gross but it would get you fucked up. Most of it was for personal consumption, but I occasionally sold it to others for big time profits.

In Minecraft, of course.

>read your rental agreement and what rights it attempts to strip from you
>figure out how you can store it within any search guideline
>figure out how you can transport it (backpack, bag, guitar case, etc.)
most importantly be in a dorm with per person bedrooms. having your pinko leftist bunkmate looking for shit to steal and finding your glock will be a bad time

You aren't (((allowed))) to have a gun in your dorm or on campus outside of based states.
Decide if you are a free man

Attached: Captain-America-and-the-Truth.jpg (700x618, 155K)

It's an easy way to get your face in the newspaper with the words "school shooter" next to it.

If any of you lot are moving to State College, I live in town (but not downtown) and am willing to store poorfags' guns in my apartment.

It's fine on all but the most cucked colleges. I think most require you keep it locked up separate from the ammo. I did that for my pistol but kept my rifle in shotgun in soft cases in the back of my closet. Never got caught.