On today's episode of Forgotten Weapons, Fudds fudded another cool idea...

>On today's episode of Forgotten Weapons, Fudds fudded another cool idea, and Smith and Wesson gave up because they have no imagination.

Ever get mad at a video?

Attached: Smith 3566.jpg (750x500, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P2jU5cp4WCg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every day's Forgotten Weapons episode is not worth a goddamn thread.

You can't embed youtube videos in posts, just post the link next time and the embed is automatic. See: youtube.com/watch?v=P2jU5cp4WCg

>being this obsessed
>cant into posting
lol

I don't know what happened, all I did was copy the link from my browser.

If we had a daily post of every forgotten weapons post. The average post quality would probably go up. They would definitely be better than all the shitpost, bait threads, vatnik shill threads china shill threads etc.

You managed to grab the HTML for embedding the video, however you did it. (maybe inspecting, or right clicking the video?) Next time just grab the url (from the top of your browser, or go under Share > Direct link beneath the youtube video.

>Inb4 demoralization shills show up and make unfounded character attacks

Attached: IMG_20181105_094312 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

I think 4chanX just does it automatically for no reason. This extension is turning into complete shit lately.

Dude look at the catalog. The average thread quality is garbage. A thread for every new FW is a minor improvement.

Besides how else are we going to reminded that Ian is part of antifa because he's not a white supremacist and Karl isn't allowed to practice a non-mainstream religion and have any valid points whatsoever?

People forgot that making fun of Karl was supposed to be just because we know he'll react to it but now everyone takes it seriously and it just takes all the fucking joy out of it. Calling CAS a gay larp to get a rise out of him just isnt fun with some dude yelling SATANIST in your ear next to you and is legitimately angry about it.

Its 2019 everybody has to have a firm political opinion and a cause to back. Even though nobody's read shit on the things they are supporting.

Looking back on this time is going to be weird.

>Forgotten Weapons
eat shit and die, faggot. never post that commie shit on Jow Forums again. fuck everything about that guy and his satanic/pro-muslim/anti-white butt-buddy.
and judging by your post, you're from plebbit or FB or some other libtard/commie shithole.

Wew, he made it to the other thread, congrats! Now go delete the other, fuckhead

>(fagmad chimp noises)
Damn, you sound like you've got alot of melanin in your skin and the local popeyes sold out of chicken.

Imagine never having heard of .356 TSW and the 3566 before this video.

I never heard about .356 TSW before this video.

Was the .356 TSW even a good round? It was more powerful to be in the upper class of guns but had high compacity mags and lighter recoil.

It would have been interesting if the round found it's self outside of competition.

>unfounded

He literally said blatantly false shit defending niggers taking white farmers shit and slaughtering them. Kill yourself you eceleb dick rider.

>90gr at 1700 fps
they should have entered it in the FBI trials

On one hand, it would have answered 9mmfags' number one stated reason for not using .357 SIG -- muh capacity! In theory, that means it should have been at least somewhat more successful than .357 SIG.
On the other hand, we know it's really all about money, or rather the lack thereof, so it would've seen no wider adoption (outside of competition) than .357 SIG did.
This is also why 960 Rowland (which is basically the same concept as .356 TSW) will never become common.

This is kinda my question. Also made me think about the viability of a .30 caliber high velocity pistol cartridge. Get 20+1 in a G19 size flush fit mag, with proper hollow point design it might be made to be only slightly shittier than good 9x19 in terms of effect on target. Might not be shit.

Can y'all stop posting these anti gun cucks?

Concur. Literal anti white shills

Damn...I want one. Too bad the ammo is more scarce than virgin females attending Arizona State.

But didn't they end up letting this exact concept come through with .38 Super Auto?

Fuck off shareblue, your divide and conquer shilling isn't working.

>post talking about what they've objectively said
>REEE SHAREBLUE DIVIDE AND CONQUER

stop worshipping eceleb anti white faggots who say stupid shit and there will be no division. Retarded Jow Forumsthe_donald redditor.

based ianposter

Attached: great_post.jpg (2560x1440, 650K)

>unfounded
> Ian here: Turn in any historically significant firearms to the ATF so they can destroy them.

> defending niggers taking white farmers shit and slaughtering them.
Post proof faggot. And no, saying it's doesn't it meet the standards to be called genocide doesn't count as defending them.

Fun fact. Because ISPC rules specifiying that in order to get full points you have to shoot major power factor, and in order to make major you have to shoot a .40cal bullet at minimum.

Everyone just shoots .40cal. There is no other choice if you want to be competitive. The intention of the rule was to force people to choose between 9mm capacity, or .45 stoppin powa. And it failed completely. Everyone just shoots .40cal with extended magazines holding like 22+1.

>its fine because my buddies working at a gun company told me so

Attached: 1534294865708.jpg (2048x1536, 304K)

That post isn't defending black murderers at all. Defending them would be something like "they deserve to kill and take their land because apartheid". So in other words you were lying through your teeth.
All that's saying is Black on White crime doesnt qualify as genocide yet, and its true. 70 farmer murders a year makes rural SA a crime ridden shithole, but doesnt make it a genocide. Saying as such doesnt mean the murders aren't terrible and that the perpetrators shouldn't be hunted down and removed.

Dont lie retard. If blacks were having land taken and getting killed it would be international outrage. Not white cucks like ian downplaying it.

Someone will post legal definition of genocide again

Attached: 1553884882473.png (800x1208, 136K)

>FW tells you how to go about getting legal claim to that $35,000 NFA Tommy Gun you found in your Grandads attic so you can do with it as you will, rather than hiding it unshot in a closet for fear that the ATF will rape you for illegal possession.
vs
>Duuhh commie weapons sed we shud turn in all da guns
This is just willful retardation now.

That data is from the afrikaner farmers themselves, retard.
You're also yet to post proof that he defended the murderers.

Downplaying it is defending them dumb fuck. No one would ever say this if whites were doing it to blacks.

fuck ian, Karl and that fat nigger Larry Vickers

Down playing what? Do you really think they're doing it as part of some grand conspiracy or do you think they're going out to steal shit from whoever is vulnerable and has something worth stealing because they're useless thugs that can't contribute to society?
Cunts would rob and murder their own kind as well if they had anything worth stealing. And do, any time they have.

Yes downplaying it by saying "WELL its not technically genocide" and getting pissy over it on a NON POLITICAL CHANNEL. You know why hes pissy because hes a little cuck.

No ONE would say this if it was happening to blacks, people would be sucking them off and talking how great of a tragedy it is that's its going on and how evil the white government is.

That isnt even to address that it could be considered genocide it isnt cut and dry.

I can't believe you people slurp eceleb semen this much

Attached: 1527102908181.jpg (1246x1133, 647K)

Because its fucking not genocide, you fuck.
You know what fucking happens if you call it genocide? People go "let's look into it, oh it's not really genocide" and then fucking dismiss it. They got riled up to fight genocide that wasn't there, and you've lost credibility by making bullshit claims. They shouldn't, what they find is still fucking horrible and that should still provoke a response, but that's what they do.
And now when you tell people that almost 100 farmers a year are getting robbed raped and murdered and that something should be done, they go "wasn't that debunked?" because that's all that sticks in their mind from its spin on the news cycle.

>targeting someone, killing them because of their race, taking their land, etc. Is cut and dry not genocide

Not so simple, even if it was, there is NO REASON for Ian to run his mouth about it on a NON POLITICAL channel and use the justification of "well the whites I talked to that work at gun companies said it isnt a problem lol".

nigger you're just used to everyone having the same opinion as you since you go to Jow Forums where everyone is aggressively libertarian and shit like explaining how to do things lawfully is met with instant anger.

So the tl;dw I took away from the video was that a bunch of ass pained boomers killed a superior round with an arbitrary rule change to their gay competition scene because it wasn't their beloved fuddyfive.

>targeting someone, killing them because of their race,
Is a hate crime, genocide requires a far larger scope. Was Christchurch genocide?
>inb4 no but only because religion not race
Genocide includes ethnic, national and religious targets.
>taking their land
The murders aren't land grabs, they're mostly just robberies.
>Not so simple, even if it was, there is NO REASON
Given this all started because he had to try to counter and then eventually kill comments on his videos, yeah he has a reason. YT will absolutely fuck you over for your commenters posts. Videos have been demonetized and channels have been banned for that shit because YT doesn't want any controversy interfering with their advertising money.
>whites that work at gun companies
He didn't only talk to gun company employees, he also hosted fan meetups and shit and presumably didn't sequester himself while in country to prevent himself from talking to other people.

Can we please just talk about the gun and caliber?

How many whites you think are left in sa?

>genocide includes ethnic national and religious

No shit racial genocide is still a thing.

>aren't land grabs

Look into it, read some of the YouTube comments posted earlier even. They know more than most eceleb dick riders here even do. How sad.

>didnt only talk to gun company employees

Sure I bet Ian's anecdotal opinions from retarded cityfags trump the facts of what's happening alongside niggers calling for white blood in public with no repercussion.

Yet again I'll remind you. If this were whites doing this there would be international outrage. Niggers can say it in public though and no one gives a fuck.

Ecelebs and niggers were a mistake.

Next time post about the gun and not your little eceleb shit video and you'll get it.

You get retards like this dont expect people not to fire back:

S&W has been quite inventive over the years but still they never quite produced a truly iconic semi-auto. It wasn't from lack of trying though.

>How many whites you think are left in sa?
About 4.5 million. How few do you think there are that you brought it up? At 100 per year, it'll take a few dozen millenia for this 'genocide' to succeed.
>No shit racial genocide is still a thing.
The fuck are you on about? Reread it.
>>aren't land grabs
>Look into it, read some of the YouTube comments posted earlier even.
There are calls to dispossess white farmers. Yes. And that is unacceptable, yes. But the murders themselves aren't resulting in land grabs.

I'm not that retarded WN, but the UN's definition for genocide is broad enough to include what you described

>the viability of a .30 caliber high velocity pistol cartridge
like literally the first semi auto pistol caliber ever, 7.65×25mm Borchardt?
which was hot loaded to become 7.63×25mm Mauser?
which was hot loaded again to become 7.62×25mm Tokarev?

Attached: 4-M57A-left-closed.jpg (1600x900, 381K)

>

Attached: 1540544066990.png (1455x1352, 912K)

>Ian is a rat commie fuck
It hurts every time. Like being betrayed by a close friend, or like going out with a girl just for her to tell you she’s been seeing another man the whole time.

FUCK YOU ELIZABETH YOU WHORE. You beautiful whore...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: C28D7337-1E5B-4D55-9F8E-5F59DE1024B9.png (1101x593, 377K)

What a retard. I bet he supports NZ mutilating museum firearms.

Yet another same fagging character assassination thread.

Attached: 1555442849237.png (625x626, 72K)

>when reviewing ol' frog guns Ian never fails to throw in "and this is a great slugga to kill nazis with hon hon"
>inrange has made several on-site videos dissing cowboys and praising muh noble Injuns
>even put out a video about the niggers Jim Jones left behind and got into a firefight with local Arizonians (they didn't do nothing though)
>April's fools video about the cobblestones commies used to build barricades and smash nazi skulls
>Karl is a degenerate Satan-worshipping cypherpunk edgelord

They're left-wing and fetishize left-wing violence but keep their power level low because they know half of their audience are republican boomers with Cold War grudges. That said I'm pretty sure your screencap is made up.

Attached: 1548117922944.jpg (398x285, 78K)

Fake and gay. Link the video.
>inb4 n-no it was deleted but it was totally real i swear
>April's fools video about the cobblestones commies used to build barricades and smash nazi skulls
There were Nazis in 1832? Alternatively, the Third Republic was Communist?
Jesus christ this is petty bullshit

Sure except not bottle-necked. I haven't done the math on what sort of length you'd need to get 9x19ish performance (or better) out of something like that. Might end up being too long for a comfy grip.