Never thought I needed one. But I’m just now starting to like the löök of these things...

Never thought I needed one. But I’m just now starting to like the löök of these things.. cheapest I’m finding online is $300. Is it too late Bois?

Attached: F110812F-250D-4B98-87D6-64A32C80E309.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunbroker.com/item/809600892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$300
where and what condition? i'm about to buy it.

buy a better weapon iFag

The days of cheap nuggets are gone. If you really want one, that's about as good as it gets. If it's in good condition, all the better.

In high school before I was 18 I would go to gun shows and remember the days of $69 nuggets. Crates and crate for $69, take your pick M38s, 91/30s, M44, whatever you wanted. Then the M38s and M4$ dried up and commanded a little extra.

I remember I was sad 8 years ago when I paid $129 at a Gander Mountain for an ex dragoon 91/30.

I lamented buying a crate of them for about $135 a pop a few years later, if only I had the money when they were $69 each.

Now I am very happy I bought 40 nuggets for $135 a pop. I think that in a few more years when they are all $400+ you will be too.

$300 isn't bad now for one in good shape. Mosin Nagants are no longer for those looking for a cheap milsurp rifle, they are for people who want a Mosin Nagant. Make sure the stock is in good shape and the bore is in good condition, that's about all there is to them aside from the bolt have all the pieces.

I bought my first nugget (and first gun) last October. Payed $300 flat for it. 1929 Tula Hex Reciever with the ammo pouches, bayonet, and 400 rounds of ammo

Who cares grandpa

Buy a Spanish or Yugo Mauser

gunbroker.com/item/809600892
here ya go

>gunbroker.com/item/809600892
Yet another post of Jow Forums not understanding how auction sites work.

You will end up disappointed in the end. I bought a few when they were 100$, and got so fed up with sticking bolts, rims getting sheared off the bullet, and overall failure to function that I literally had a boating accident and threw it into the river.

As stated above, get a cheap Mauser. Spanish guarda civil come in .308 and will be cheaper to shoot anyway

The total combined IQ of Jow Forums is around room temperature. Its not surprising

I bought a Finnish M39 without import marks but barrel date 1968.
Nice gun for what it is.
A Howa for the same price would be better.
Once they start selling for $1k, I will probably cash out.
Keeping my Garand. Put too much into the Krieger barrel to get it back.
Have a K31 with matching bayonet and a no import mark 1896/11 my Father bought in 1963 and gave to me a few years ago.
That one I will keep until the end and pass on or be buried with.

>$300. Is it too late Bois?
How poor are you?

its all relative, just buy it if you want one. so what youll over pay by a few hundred compared to a few years ago, thats life. you probably arent going to go hungry or broke so just buy it.

>a better weapon
>thinking a $300 purchase is a either or decision
Poorfag detected

I bought a decent german Mauser S-42 (not numbers matching) with a sharp barrel and no rust for 380€ last month.
Why would you even bother with that shitty russian garbage rod?

I've owned 3 garbage rods in the past, save a few more buck and buy a mauser of some type. Or spend the $300 and get a modern gun that shoots 5x better.

>Is it too late Bois?
Not if you have 300 bucks in your pocket.
I got mine for 100, but I'd pay the price if I had to. It's one of my favorite shooters.

>inherited grandfathers 1938 nugget
>cleaned it and took it shooting for the first time in who knows how long
>spend time cleaning it well after every range trip
Life is good

Nice reddit blog post