Thinking of selling all my guns (probably around $5000 worth) and buying some golf clubs and taking golf lessons

Thinking of selling all my guns (probably around $5000 worth) and buying some golf clubs and taking golf lessons.

Reason being that I am making a lot of progress in my b2b sales career and would probably accelerate it even more since I’m turning down opportunities to golf with clients and go to tournaments since I don’t know how to play golf.

Because I work so much, I really would only have time to dedicate to one hobby and golf looks like the more helpful of the two so I might as well get rid of my guns since I won’t have time to shoot them.

Should I do it?

Attached: BD85E0F8-B199-46DF-A741-FAA8D41840F0.jpg (3500x1608, 603K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JE4GYS63ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldn't be an either or, you should be able to get a set of clubs at a pawn shop and some okay lessons for under a grand.

I hate day/k/are

List your guns and how much you think each one is worth.

Also, why not just go to a golf course and take some lessons before you commit.

Just take gay sex lessons instead and offer your anus to clients.

>can't do both
iPhone users...

I have a solution to all of your problems. Next time they ask you to go golfing simply say, "I can't make it this time but you should all come to the range with me whenever you get a chance!"

Serviceable clubs and lessons won't be that much, dude

I mean yeah, if you want to be a massive faggot

You dont belong here

Just buy them blow and strippers.....

ignore the autists on this thread. Do what's best for YOU. Guns are tools.

You should,however, keep at least 1-2 for home defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JE4GYS63ak

Attached: Happy Gilmore reenactment.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

>Successful
>Can't buy a set of cheap starter clubs

Off yourself.

It’s not that I can’t afford it, I’m just a minimalist that doesn’t want $5000 of stuff laying around that isn’t being used by me.

if you havent been taking golf lessons since you were a child your never going to make it. are you black? How do you not own a set of clubs. I dont even golf and am obese but I have 2 sets of clubs.

do it, or don't. we don't give a fuck
4/10 troll

Nigga go to Goodwill and buy clubs there, don't sell your collection when you don't want to.

Attached: Wut.png (500x336, 93K)

You don’t actually like guns

You dont need expensive clubs if you are just starting out. I'd recommend getting either a used set or a sub $200 set.
The reason is twofold, [a] you will have a chance to get your feet wet without spending a shit ton of money, and [b] really good clubs are bought individually - you will eventually want to replace your woods with something really nice and probably even custom, but your putter, wedges and irons are all the same no matter what.
Also starting out in golf, you'll probably only be using 4 clubs anyway.
As a gun owner and golfer, i'd recommend spending a bit of money on lessons too. You'll have someone to show you what to do, so you dont learn how to golf the "wrong" way, and just have to unlearn bad form.

Attached: do you like ketchup.webm (400x400, 1.8M)

5 grand is way too much to spend on golf clubs and at the same time not enough to actually impress anyone with "expensive" ass clubs. people dont recognize golf clubs. they will know brands and such but at a glance cant tell the difference between a $20 club and a $500 club. as long as your shit doesnt look like you pulled it out of a dumpster its fine. just like shooting gear doesn't buy skill. your going to want to take classes but your still way short of 5k.

>sell non special guns
>make more money by greasing palms with golf
>buy more guns
This sounds better to me

>redpill: this also applies to how normies/casual hobbyists see our guns
all they'll know is if you can shoot better than them and those around you.