I just ordered an Extar EP9. Good idea or not?

I just ordered an Extar EP9. Good idea or not?

Attached: Extar_EP9.jpg (500x333, 18K)

Lol why, thing looks mad gay

>Good idea or not?
why not kel-tec sub?

Looks vaguely similar to most other 9mm arm brace pistols to me. Looks aren't what motivates me to purchase or decline a gun.

Not impressed with Kel-Tec's reliability record.

my kel tec has the shitty front sight post, I enjoy my AR9 much more

You fucked up, you should have just bought an FX9

That front site is about 3 stories tall for no good reason.

FX9 is kind of ammo picky, or so I've heard. It's also about $350 more expensive.

because you can barely get your eye down to the rear post already

I did consider the Kel-Tec but when I saw how many of them suddenly appeared on Armslist as soon as Ruger made a 9mm PCC I figured they must not be all that great.

people like their rugers. no doubt most of them also own a 10/22.

you should have just built an AR-9 with PSA or something...

>9mm but semi auto
>double-stack but single-feed mags
>pistol caliber, but straight blowback with as much recoil as 5.56 DI
>OP, but claims not to be gay

Thought about that too, but I'm thinking of suppressing it and AR style charging handles will blow smoke in your face when running suppressed.

you heard wrong

Fucking great. Best purchase I've made of all my firearms. Don't let the word get out I don't want the price going up

Lol what the fuck are you talking about. The mags are Glock mags and there's virtually no recoil at all, which is amazing for a "pistol" that's only a few ounces heavier than actual steel frame pistols

not OP but in this order

>Buy a binary trigger if you care about single semi-auto
>literally not an issue (HK, Glock, Sig all use double stack single feed mags just fine faggot)
>Acting like 5.56DI is a significant amount of recoil

>5.56
>recoil
What are you, a fag?

>Researching a product AFTER you purchase it.
ISHYGDDT
It's a plastic AR. It should do fine as a range toy or light-use HD blaster but don't rely on it for SHTF.

>Looks arent what motivates me to purchase or decline a gun

Why the fuck not? Do you feel like you are better than everyone because you "dont care about looks"?

If you are buying a gun, why would you not want to buy one that not only functions how you want but also looks good?

fuck off

doesnt matter if you already ordered it

I've mag dumped with a binary trigger my suppressed AR9 and this has never been an issue. Who's the fucking faggots on this board that constantly push this "gas in muh face" meme?

Put a nice stock and take a pic.

Attached: AT-02012-EXPerf-AR-Stock-3quarter-iso.jpg (1024x768, 51K)

They're good to go. Lots of carbine snobs on this board for some reason. You don't need a $2000 pdw to shoot 9mm you fags.

Looks neat, wish I knew when that 45 model is coming out. Been thinking about getting something like that for the old fart for Christmas, so he can stop deluding himself with the idea that a Ruger MkIII is an acceptable defensive gun.

If it's not garbage that actually looks like it would be nice. My biggest concern is qc at that price point. Hopefully they put out a sidefolder for it too.

>why would you buy a pipe bomb for the price of a half-decent working gun?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-19 08-55-37.png (932x942, 812K)

How much did you pay for it, user?