Be me

>be me
>visiting family in bumfuck nowhere
>decide to check out local gun store
>ask to see new generation Glock
>ride slide back slowly when working action to be respectful
>gun store owner grabs gun from hand
>" god damn it boy, you gotta work dem like this!"
>proceeds to violently pull slide back and led it slam forward with a horrible "kachunk" sound

I shudder to think some of the abuse these "brand new" guns have undergone before someone buys them

Attached: 212F11EC-2D20-4362-B29E-E28B3DDBC2D8.jpg (299x321, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do know that device is rated to contain an explosion, right? Someone racking a firearm hard isn't going to do any damage to it.

Well, at least you gave it a couple months since the last time you posted this pasta. There was a while there where you were posting it once a week.

Dude they literally rack slides thousdands of times as part of the manafacturing process

Dropping a slide on an empty chamber is VERY bad etiquette.

Dropping a slide on an empty is bad etiquette.
Besides, using something someone's selling to you like it's a fucking toy is disrespectful.
Fuck off, tripfag.

You’re a retard

you function check the glock by racking the slide back and forth, then pulling the trigger

While pointed at the salesman.
And going "HANDS UP WYTE BOI"

Good to see this again it's been awhile.

When the flying fuck did this become a thing?

Attached: 1552670884257.jpg (268x284, 10K)

you mean you're upset that someone corrected you for being limp wristed?

Attached: 1554322747166m.jpg (1024x584, 66K)

MUH REDNECKS
go home urbanite your Girls Bull needs his water

I haven't seen this copypasta in a while. Have some Mr Mumbles for your troubles

Attached: 1393144777636.gif (360x270, 119K)

Dude the ones they have in the glass/on display are just display guns, they generally don’t sell those (unless it’s a pawnshop)

All of those guns have probably been dropped by some limpwristed cuck at one point or another.

Also the gun is a fucking tool, if you’re too scared to rack the slide with probably a 1/10th of the force that the gun undergoes when you fire a round through it then you’re a little bitch.

Honestly post your guns with a time stamp right now because I legitimately don’t think that a hasguns can be this much of a bitch about a goddamn glock being racked. There’s a big difference in scratching some collectible high value item and doing what they did.

Did you get PTSD from the loud scary slam noise that the evil man made too?

God I fucking hate you.

No it’s bad etiquette to drop the hammer on an empty chamber in fixed firing pin firearms (generally only applies to older rim fire guns and older revolvers)

Shut up you retards.

Aaaand I just realized this was a copypasta shitpost. FUCK

Attached: 10EBED35-AF38-46CC-BEBC-830A5656AE04.jpg (1383x1434, 289K)

>proceeds to violently pull slide back and led it slam forward with a horrible "kachunk" sound
wait till you see how violently the slide travels and hear the noise the noise made when actually fired

you disgust me

Attached: 6544343242.jpg (800x450, 61K)

But the breech faces, guys! Won't someone think of the steel in the breech faces?

You're a noguns faggot

Noguns brainlet, I'm talking about using the slide release on a pistol with the slide locked back.

Don't act like you're familiar with guns. It's always been a thing. If you're not aware of it, you're a noguns faggot.

>drop the hammer on guns with fixed firing pins

Stop larping, you noguns faggot retard. Guns with fixed firing pins don't have hammers. Don't post here if your experience base is call of duty and anime.

>holosun

hahahahaahhaa

apparently you can take the bumfuck out of the faggot.

Do you see that little thingy sticking out on the front of the thing that is cocked back (AKA the hammer)?

That’s called a fixed firing pin and is extremely common on revolvers.

Quick quick user post your guns!

REEE MUH HOLOSUN, name one bad thing about it. Finally got a chance to shoot on my property today. Thought I wasn’t going to like the reticle but it actually makes sense once you get to use it

Attached: 1B6B0ED9-4BC4-4504-8154-B4F611F7C60A.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Not him, but this is why I've separated myself from a lot of gun groups. It really does defeat the whole purpose of bringing new people into the hobby when they feel obligated to be in the same room as you and you don't even treat them like a normal human being to begin with.

The community doesnt need any new blood if they're going to be fags about it.

Being a fag doesn't automatically mean anti-gun. Introverts can have a love for independence and pioneering, just as any regular country boy does. But arrogance is the Accheles Heel that destroys our gun rights from both outside and within.

If someone is using personal attacks against you it's one thing, but doing the same thing back to someone unrelated to the problem will only give more manpower to the other side.

Bullying is the only way to beat the gayness out of someone, that’s why it’s a natural instinct to pick on the weak. It toughens them up. If they can’t survive the sounds of a slide being racked then how will they ever survive a self defense gunfight or just target shooting?

Baby steps, Sam Hyde.

Literal retards, 10 IQ digging up dirt to eat. This has never been a problem ever

It's called Positive Reinforcement. No different than a resting period between work-outs. Bullying someone is no different than telling someone to lift 400 lbs on the first day. And that's why bully victims end up either scarred for life or they kill themselves. Besides, bullying someone rarely ever matches their crime anyway. It's usually just a guy with an ego problem targeting someone just because they stick out like a sore thumb. And when they're out of the picture, the bully will just keep on targeting more people, and end up fathering 6 more kids that end up doing the same thing all over again.

Attached: 1554621252058.png (1400x1000, 923K)

ok buddy

You are supposed to jerk the action back hard and let them return on their own weight because pulling them back slowly and guiding them forward is asking for misfire.
The guy just wanted to school you because he assumed that's how you'd behave on the range too.

>Bullying is the only way to beat the gayness out of someone, that’s why it’s a natural instinct to pick on the weak.

Honestly, I've never thought of it that way before. Thank you for this post; intentional or not, it gave me a thunk.

>pic not related

Attached: 1555450796554.jpg (640x640, 56K)

then you should've said that, dumb fuck

Fixed firing pins on hammers were as common as dirt 40 years ago, tard boy.

dude get out

Attached: 1387588438612.jpg (1161x670, 359K)

Low tier bail
Sweet pic tho

> Door knob is neck level

I mean... it is DESIGNED to be operated by cartridges causing it to move back and forth violently in a way much more stressful than you could by hand. But I know where you're coming from OP, I won't call you a faggot ;)

Bro watch this shit;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CM_wXCrcxnU

As much as it sucked when I was younger bullying definitely greatly improved my personality and overall likability in the long run.