What is the best gun lube? i told my pops that people seem to love lithium grease...

what is the best gun lube? i told my pops that people seem to love lithium grease, he didn't disagree but he said he likes sewing machine oil.

Attached: fjxQrgh.jpg (2048x1960, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPPkRanppL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ballistol

Doesn’t matter. Lube is lube is lube is lube

>Lube is lube is lube is lube
but gun owner austism says different

depends on the gun. though a lot of modern stuff is pretty fine in universal use.
but also
/thread

CLP for everything

Wrong.
Do some basic research.

I bet you wash your hair with bar soap because “Soap is soap”

motor oil

youtube.com/watch?v=IPPkRanppL4

this is actually a decent vid.

I have oiled all fo my guns forever with 5w30 or 10w30, or whatever oil the car im driving at the time uses. No issues. Lithium grease and expensive gun specific oil is a meme.

>some fucking wop hitting every last bump on the tactical ride
just use Hoppe's oil and whatever solvent. don't be a retard and use WD40, that shit causes rust.

I wash my hair with bar soap because I'm not a preening faggot. Also, soap is soap.

LSA

For grease, white lithium grease and wheel bearing grease are excellent. For oil lube, just use hoppes.

Oh and G96.

Lol this goy falls for the ((((shampoo)))) jew

Frog Lube = dead Kermit or happy Kermit

Lucas Red n Tacky #2

LSA if you're feeling fancy, lithium grease if you're using it a lot for other stuff, synthetic motor oil if not. It isn't rocket science, I promise. You can basically use whatever you want. The only circumstances in which you want specific stuff is if your environment warrants it. Like if it's insanely swampy, or if you're in a place with extremely fine powdery sand. Synthetic motor oil for high mileage cars though is straight up designed for what you need, though. A gun is just a different type of internal combustion piston.

It depends entirely on where you live and what time of year it is. Preferably something non carcinogenic