What would you realistically do in this situation, Jow Forums?

>comply and reach the gun to put it down
>get shot because your action can be perceived as a threatening gesture
>do nothing
>get shot for resisting officers

Attached: put the gun down.jpg (900x504, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article229265749.html
charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article229265544.html
wfae.org/post/what-we-know-about-shooting-danquirs-franklin#stream/0
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/15/charlotte-police-shooting-video-danquirs-franklin-killing/3480301002/
wbtv.com/2019/03/25/suspect-injured-officer-involved-shooting-north-charlotte/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking hands up and palms out. its not that hard.

Wouldn't that count as not complying? The order specifically says to put the gun down

if your hands are empty. you have dropped the gun. you don't try to lay it down, you don't try to put it someplace. just Mcfucking drop the gun.

>Chipping/scratching you firearm just to safeguard some GEDs feefees....

Sorry faggot this gun costs your months pay....I'll be placing it gently on a smooth surface.

If a cop ever draws on me I'd just slowly lay down on the ground and spread all of my limbs and digits as wide as I could. If they want to do anything further they can do it themselves.

kek

>hiring female officers
That was the first fuckup.

okay. enjoy the extra breathing holes. maybe don't carry stuff you don't want to get scratched, chipped, or possibly broken everyday.

Step 1: Don't assault people at Burger King
Step 2: Don't assault some lady in her car with a weapon
Step 3: Comply immediately by using my offhand to draw the pistol slowly and put it on the ground
Step 4: Ask for the standard felony stop so we can avoid Daniel Shaver 2.0

Well then enjoy your splattered head

>female cop
Avoid like the plague.

where is the link to the fucking video?

Maybe don't limit my freedom to do whatever the fuck I want. It was just 6mph over the limit this ain't worth either of us missing dinner cunt.

>take one with you
>get shot
>world becomes better by 2 DTU (Dead Thug Units)

>Cops should be able to challenge you to a life or death game of Simon says.

ewhere's the link niggers

charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article229265749.html

The police didn't randomly just find some one to shoot. He was threatening other people and the police were called to deal with him. Literally how stupid are you people

they are allowed to yes.

Attached: every time.jpg (730x480, 17K)

give an inch take a mile etc

Charlotte N.C. here
We had a riot here 2 years ago for this exact same shit.
Black felon, high out of his mind, playing with a gun, refused to drop it, shot by a black cop, under a black police chief, under a female Jewish liberal mayor.
Less than 2 hours after the nogglet was shot, the dindus were chimping out and stormed onto the interstate and were looting and burning 18 wheelers.
Took 7 days for the jew mayor to call in the national guard to stop the chimps from culturally enriching and diversifying the unarmed noguns whites.
I have my combat loadout ready for tomorrow when I commute home from work.
bring serious heat with me to see if any niggers try and attack my car.
They will fuck around and find out.
Aint no fucking way no nigger is going to Reginald Denny me and put me on the front page of WorldStarHipHop.

Attached: charlotte-riots-fb.jpg (728x406, 238K)

I only ran one red light wtf is the big deal?

Man, not really a good shoot, but also not really a bad one either. I'm noticing several news agencies are slowing the video down to show his pulling the gun out, which means it's difficult to see what's going on at normal speed.

Question for any LEOs on here: is it standard practice to just keep shouting full volume? At what point do they train you guys to assess that the current tone isn't working? I'm not saying you got to ask the guy how his love life is going, but is SOP to never try to alternate tone or volume like you often see with mental patients at hospitals?

Attached: b7d.jpg (612x612, 73K)

Attached: 120429RiotsLaDailyNews01Photo.jpg (1500x1154, 290K)

>I shot a fire

I saw the NAACP press conference. Are ya'll really expected riots as bad as after Scott's shooting? Ya'll had somebody get killed during one of the night riots if I'm remembering correctly. Plus, the news painted his as a very different occurrence because his wife disputed the police narrative.

Living in Charlotte and watching the news, I can for sure say that the black community as well as every local news outlet, believes this officer involved shooting, was not justified. I (big emphasis on "I") believe, after watching the video, that this was 100% justified and my opinion would not differ regardless of race or creed. After the officer gave over 10 commands for the suspect to drop his weapon, he refused, thus the scenario she finds herself in. Our police chief as well as every house Democrat (more than 70% of the board and also black) are pushing for a complete makeover of the department and how they handle things. Mark my words, this happens everytime, and everytime a police officer is wounded or killed in the line of duty because of fear of prosecution, then everything will go back to how it was, rinse, repeat. It's sad that our leaders have to cater to these people to stop the city from being destroyed from riots just like what happened after the Keith Lamont Scott shooting. Every. Fucking. Time. SAD!

We are on standby for a catagory 5 chimpout tomorrow night here in Charlotte.
I work down in the industrial area, and it has a very high "urban" population.
Between the Mueller nothing burger, and this, we might be facing a perfect storm of chimpout potential.

Attached: Chad Glock Mag versus boomer fudd Colt mag.png (669x928, 679K)

this. run and surrender elsewhere saying you were scared and didnt realize it was a cop.

Sorry for the terrible video context. They cut that to make it look like they shot him 2s after seeing him.

Much better video. charlotteobserver.com/latest-news/article229265544.html

When it comes to niggers, I never let my guard down and pack enough heat to shoot my way out of or through a gigantic mob of feral apes who spontaneously react to whatever perceived slights they endured.
It is 3 weeks into the month and food stamps/welfare/WIC are running out so there is a good possibility of a chimpout.
But it is Easter weekend, so who knows.
With niggs I take no chances.

Attached: 140429-lariots-editorial.jpg (1455x960, 747K)

Attached: 006.jpg (680x463, 68K)

Then I'm allowed the same.

Attached: 7ad.jpg (600x400, 40K)

>pigs
>female pigs

Big yikes. Blue lives matter faggots need to fucking stop pretending like theyre pro gun liberty minded individuals while sucking cop boot.

I don’t think niggers could even tell you what the mueller report was

> You will never have your Korean neighbors ask if you can offer them any assistance in defending their corner shop
> You will never roll up 5 a.m. that morning with lawn chairs, beach umbrellas, and multiple carbines
> You will never keep watch with Kim while his Mom brings you both iced barley tea and her mother's recipe of ojingeo bokkum

Attached: MEK317G.png (758x758, 102K)

>He was threatening other people and the police were called to deal with him
Got any source that this was really the case and not just some stupid shit like "people feel threatened by him open carrying a gun"?

bad shoot. watch the video idiots
the dead guy is an idiot criminal but both of these things are true

and enough quality asian tobacco to last several months at sea

9-1-1 call has the cashier inside the Burger King give a play by play.
He goes into the Burger King to attack his ex baby momma new boyfriend who worked there. Assaults the dude, then pulls a gun out, points it at other people, threatens people, jumps up on a table while waving the gun.
Then runs outside to hide behind the car door and wait to ambush the boyfriend of his ex.

This is how you get shot by the police lmao.
Enjoy not winning your legal battle if you even survive, retard.

dont run around brandishing a gun and threatening people?
this, christ I had to read 5 articles until I finally got a straight answer as to why police were called.

Yeah what's the news source for that?

Step 1: Get better training than literally shouting at the suspect with a drawn gun and ventilating him when he blinks
Step 2: Don’t hire female officers
Step 3: Quit thinking you’re the judge, jury, and executioner just because you have some dumbass uniform and a sparkly badge to sedate your room temperature IQ

Attached: BB67D3D4-1A93-4720-BC65-F3D22F855C4F.jpg (336x330, 23K)

Probably shoot it out. Suicide is a sin, but a death in combat is something else.

Attached: 1555522922589.jpg (336x518, 45K)

>dont run around brandishing a gun and threatening people?
Fair point, but the dude is complying with what the police are saying the video. He's taking the gun out and putting it on the ground. They shot him anyway. Not really sure how that's defensible. Police who go around executing people for breaking the law (but posing no threat to the officer) aren't going to conjure much support among non-boot lickers.

Surprisingly difficult to find any coverage that isn't just the clip of the shooting.
> CMPD says that 911 calls were received at 9 and 9:01 a.m. The first caller said a person entered the Burger King, walked behind the counter with a gun, and pointed it at an employee. The second caller said a person approached her vehicle in the parking lot and pulled out a gun.
> Kerl and another officer, Larry Deal, were dispatched at 9:02 a.m. to a call of an assault with a deadly weapon with no injury.
wfae.org/post/what-we-know-about-shooting-danquirs-franklin#stream/0
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/15/charlotte-police-shooting-video-danquirs-franklin-killing/3480301002/

Watched it. Barring other damning evidence or her fucking up on the stand, she'll walk, because Graham v Conner. Not saying it's right one way or the other, just saying that's how I bet it goes.

no

>His face after he gets shot
>i knew this wipipo was sum racist muthafuckas
Cunts ruin everything.

>Danquirs Napoleon Franklin
NigNog

wbtv.com/2019/03/25/suspect-injured-officer-involved-shooting-north-charlotte/

Boot lickers.

How is that right? How can you crave the heel of the law and the blanket of subservience so much? Fucking christ. Power is in the hands of the persecuted, and if they choose to empower their overlords they can. You are the empowering. Tori's will die with the red coats.

maybe, but my point was it's a bad shoot. I agree with you on outcome, unless the DA wants sjw/urban points for giving hefty sentences to cops
I live in chicago and they read out a charge for each of the 16 shots fired to put down laquan mcdonald. It was political bullshit. The cop should have been charged but the sentence was unfair imo.

>squatting, literally only told to put the gun down
>"I heard you the first time"
>raises the gun in his hand
>gets shot
>retarded faggots here act like he was being told to decipher the enigma code
>news stories go, "well if you zoom in and pixel peep on the body cams, you can see that it wasn't pointed!"

Attached: 1530325926183.jpg (692x800, 140K)

you sound like a regular :^)

> He's taking the gun out and putting it on the ground. They shot him anyway. Not really sure how that's defensible.
If he'd done it slowly, it probably wouldn't have been. Now all she has to say is that he moved to fast for her to determine that he only had it by the barrel.

I'm guessing then her attorney (assuming this makes it past the Grand Jury) will inform the jurors that if they believe her story was reasonable, then she has qualified immunity based on the information she had at the time.

cry some more about things that are legal.

This

Agreed. The idiot should have just dropped the gun, and not done so in a manner of spite against raciss poleas honkeys. Just open your fucking palms and put them up in the sky.

The other idiots should have recognized this body language of "I'll do it but I wont like it" and not shot him so quick.

Both are in the wrong. Just one was wrong-er.

I wish she'd been calmer. Or maybe that her partner reassured her that they had this. Because all that fear and adrenaline probably slowed her visual processing down and then her amygdala convinced her that what she saw was exactly her worst fear.

Or so I'm saying as I sit on my ass in front of my computer, know what I mean?

It didn't look particularly fast to me in the video. I understand these are high risk situations where you don't get a second chance, but this isn't a good look. I agree she'll probably walk, regardless.

>no video link
>expects his thread to be taken seriously

C'mon I'm already turgid, let me finish.

legal =/= ethical or moral. if the morally right thing to do goes against the law, then I'm gonna break the law. I don't much like the government as it is. their trivial laws mean less

i eagerly await the comfy threads regarding your chimpouts

holy fuck, can you link me to the vid somewhere that doesn't have a shitty anti-adblock bullshit to it?

Have fun getting shot you EBIL TRUMBF NAZI

i'd try not to be retarded

>ex goes mental and threatens to shoot you and your new boyfriend, including other innocents at the burger king your new boyfriend works at
>goes outside to try and ambush you to kill you
>gets shot by police
>everyone around you goes "he dindu nuffin" and fucking a fucking tranny writes a memorial in chalk at the burger king
i'm glad we're talking about clown world again

Attached: DSC_0410_1.jpg (2400x1600, 481K)

This

>Step 1: Don't assault people at Burger King
>Step 2: Don't assault some lady in her car with a weapon
These two phone calls got called in at the same time. It's likely neither of these ever happened.

Fortunately for everyone involved, allegations of assault result in summary execution in the US. Why are we even having this thread again?

get better adblock retard

>Graham v Conner
What did this case set precedence to?

Then the question remains what two people knew he had a pistol in his pocket, and what the fuck was he doing with the general manager in the car when the popo pulled up.

If someone dropped a dime on him, they just the best cover imaginable.

>person is pointing a gun at you, just so happens theyre an officer of the law; demanding you dont move or reach for your gun
>'fuck that im going to draw while they already have their firearm aimed at me
Not a bootlicker user; simply not retarded.
Lot of projection going on there. I'm going to guess you had strict parents.

>in his pocket.

From what I understand it was open carry and there is no permit required for open carry

dubs don't lie

Nig desvered to be shot for threatening people with a gun and needing to be told 700x to drop the gun.

Cop deserves to be fired for being fucking incompetent and shooting a dude who was clearly starting to comply.

Why do police still think that having every single cop on scene screaming at the top of their lungs "drop the xyz" at the same time is in anyway productive. Rather have a single cop give instructions and the others shut the fuck up.

>demanding you dont move or reach for your gun
Except that wasn't what they were doing in the video. They wanted him to move and drop his gun. When he did it, they killed him.

Cops are such fucking robots lol
Imagine thinking you're actually Protecting and/or Serving your community and not ruining some persons day by giving them a speeding ticket.

All
Cops
Are
Faggots

Attached: 3068285_0.jpg (630x630, 54K)

>black guy.

Disclaimer: not a lawyer. Shocker.

It's basically the case that set the punchline up of "Like police officer facebook posts or we will fear for our lives." It says that if an officer can justify his actions based on objective facts and what other officers would do, i.e. "any reasonable officer would fear for his life in my situation", then they have qualified immunity.

Luckily, neither my wife or myself have to work tomorrow until Monday. So we went and bought around 10 gallons of paint for our walls, ceilings and trim along with a few other things so we won't be going anywhere till Monday.

based

Then that's one hell of a good reason to avoid open carry if 2 different people are going to try and phone you in for aggravated assault.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

They just served the community by killing a nigger. What else do you expect them to do?

calm the fuck down dude, you're part of the evidence recruiters use to tell prospects that being a cop is tantamount in danger level to being an sf guy. hence why all cops run around with gear they have no training on. cops don't need mraps or or concussion grenades in most circumstances, and SWAT should be used for what it's original purpose was (it's in the name "special". not every no knock raid and red flag call. make cogent arguments, don't ree at everything or post clear b8, m8.

This is just like that other shooting where some soccer mom made up a story about how she saw a guy with a gun aiming it at people off the 2nd story of a motel when in reality it was an exterminator catching bats. The cops showed up and shot some drunk guy they found because he tripped after cops gave him extreme Simon says orders.

>two soccer moms called at the same time because they saw a black dude lawfully open carrying and made up a story about how he was both pointing a gun at the girl in the car and pointing a gun at people inside the restaurant.

> what is systemic racism

I'd slowly put my hands on my head and keep them there, if they do anything worse than beat me for it, they'd get sent to prison.

The case itself was all sorts of fucked up, but I see how they got to that ruling. Police have more leeway in use of force responding to an armed assault case than they do to shoplifting.

And, coincidentally, it relates to as well. The dust cover with "You're fucked" got thrown out by a judge because it was a subjective evidence that the officer "wanted to kill someone", and so not admissible under Graham v Connor for not being an objective fact.

It's also why cops refusing to put RDS on their pistols because they'll get hammered in court sounds a bit silly. You and I get no such immunity, however.

Oof

why would cops get hammered in court for RDSs? it'd increase accuracy and (hopefully) reduce collateral damage wouldn't it?

Means you were itching to shoot someone, bro. Same as a pistol comp or 10mm.

Seriously though, I agree with you. It lets you use target focus at any range. I always wonder if people getting shot like this video or that kid with the cell phone is because most instructors pushes front sight post focus so hard, leaving everything on the target blurry as hell, especially in low light.

Do you think being white will keep police from shooting you? Ask the guy that got swatted.

Attached: armedtaxcollector.png (935x828, 469K)

Fuck off liberal tranny