I've never seen him so happy before in my life

I've never seen him so happy before in my life

Attached: unclehic-k-ok.png (356x346, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hickok45/status/985293184984109056?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They must have begun moving the refugees into his house and land.

nu-Jow Forums go and stay go

Attached: 1550958457669.jpg (608x448, 31K)

>nu-Jow Forums go and stay go
please this

Hicuck45 runs away in fear when he sees a confederate battle flag

Ok retard

>when the NRA and budsgunshop paycheck come in

post the link, you big dummy OP

Did he just finish smoking dope with his son?

based boomerposter

>still watching hickuck fuddy five negotiate rights away fat shill nigger hick

Kill yourself

oml it was fucking one little thing he acknowledged that it was a mistake after seeing the way the NRA was going
and he only said yea because he thought that it'd be a trade that guaranteed us other rights, such as the Hearing Protection Bill

Attached: 1551026883757.jpg (1407x819, 381K)

>makes pseudo Jow Forums seethe
reminder that there is almost no white people on this site

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vp2nnCZ1spsojg_400.jpg (373x550, 33K)

No, he's just an educated individual sick and tired of inbred hilly Billy trash that keeps living the laughable stereotype of the American South.

Attached: young-boy-walks-with-a-confederate-flag-during-the-annual-summer-redneck-C5FPF0__01.jpg (863x1301, 291K)

They are in fact, literal losers

"I've been out of pocket today, but if the NRA did that, it was not done without some serious discussion and purpose. I understand both sides of it, but I know that a "bumpstock" is nothing I am willing to "fall on my sword" over. In some ways, I can't help thinking how fortunate we are the anti-gun world is mainly focused on these things.
I think i still have one under a lot of clutter, I've not seen it in years and have no interest in digging it out. "
>Hickok45 on the NRA supporting the bumpstock ban

Yankee faggots. You ladies suck each other off?

>One of the most wholesome gun guys in Jow Forums history causes nu-Jow Forums to screech autistically
Anyone who started posting on this site during or after 2016 deserves the rope.

Attached: 1234132431241243.png (1070x868, 157K)

Kentucky didn't fight for the confederacy in the civil war. Kentucky was basically Switzerland

its always funny seeing people fail to realize slavery straight up hurt poor workers and basically only helped the ultra rich (and jews not to get too much into that). Also irreparably changed the demographics of the south.

He lives in Tennessee

this
this too
>see people as sub human
>have them touch your crops

>"I'm glad they're fighting over what I consider dumb shit instead of focusing on things I personally care about.
That's hardly "supporting".. But it's still fudd-tier thinking. It's not a spectrum, either all gun laws are bullshit or you support gun control. "I support the 2nd amendment, BUt.." fuck you, you support gun control. And "at least they're only trying to ban..." complacency is just as damaging

It's the same kind of hyprocrisy you see with the Aryan Brotherhood in prisons
>hate niggers
>but I'll smoke crack rocks that have been in their assholes
>hate fags
>but I'll let my boss into my asshole whenever he wants

>oh muh gawd
>it's a dixie flag
>i must leave the protest and condemn it
>i definitely won't see dozens of those flags on my way home to rural tennessee.

Attached: Hickok451.jpg (600x400, 56K)

is he against the rebel flag?

Not so much against the flag as he didn't want to be associated with those optics. Paraphrased, he said something along the lines of
>Some people take issue to that flag and it's imagery. What it represents is a hotly disputed topic, so we decided to leave a rally when they started pulling it out.

its impossible for me to disagree with this because i have seen it my whole life, on both sides.

>yfw Hickok45 will die in your lifetime

I dont know if I am prepared for this Jow Forums

Attached: tears2.jpg (249x175, 4K)

unfortunately the real world doesn't give a shit and you already live in a gun control world and if you want any attempt at ever stepping it back you have to play ball instead of sperging the fuck out over every thing.

but here's the kicker. no one like you actually does anything except bitch and moan about gun laws anyway so you're literally the fucking worst when it comes to getting a damn thing done.

Attached: 1536310415918.jpg (400x375, 25K)

He must have just gotten to see his daughter fucked by her new bull.

Attached: IMG_0881.jpg (553x539, 46K)

>buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords
ok

Who needs D&C shills when you have 16 year old nu-Jow Forums tryhards who treat the slightest perceived transgression or stray from personal orthodoxy in word or tone as being literally Feinstein.

Good thing this thread was made. They must have been getting bored bitching about how the NRA is worthless and you should donate to the GOA instead for the umpteenth time, while they never donate so much as a dime to said groups.

>oh shit people dont like me supporting gun control it will affect my shilling!
>I know ill say some passing bullshit while continuing to blow NRA cock!

Wow sure showed me

>my eceleb daddy figure

Kill yourself frog fuck

>caring about gun rights is nu/k/
>sucking NRA dick isnt

Fuck off and go back newfag.

>while they never donate so much as a dime to said groups.
this tbqh

Attached: 1539116946210.jpg (480x480, 25K)

twitter.com/hickok45/status/985293184984109056?lang=en

Attached: hicuck.jpg (589x411, 56K)

lmao newfags literally defend this fucking boomer faggot. Not enough he cucked on basic gun rights.

>HYUK HYUK I got mine fuck you kids!

lmao youngfags literally ruing gun rights and blaming it on old people who can barely walk

>SLURP SLURP

>old fuck runs the government, the NRA and implements gun control
>ITS THOSE DAMN YOUNGUNS WITH NO POWER

Fuck you you old bastard

confederate flag, fuck that thing niggas!

Attached: just4.jpg (960x540, 126K)

>you you
lmao
go back to your lib high school and shoot it up

Confederate x Union

fpwp

I would be embarassed to see a flag from such losers. The south has so much to be proud of but they continue to be pathetic sore losers.

Attached: 1530376568316.png (609x751, 238K)

fpbp
what a faggot.

Attached: 1532243881871.gif (512x512, 510K)

You fucks brought them over here, we're all just dealing with the repercussions of a few wealthy land owners in the South whose greed and love affair with cheap labor led to the country's infestation of a people trapped in perennial debasement. Seriously black America is just tragic.

It's hard being a Yankee.

Attached: tfw-no-slave-gf.jpg (620x396, 97K)

>Come back here!
>STOP COHABITATING WITH NIGGERS!
>My childrenz will be wards of the state fo generashunz!

Fuck that shit. I dont give a fuck is some "trade" was in order, I want my goddamn rights back. You give these niggers an inch, they will take a mile, your right to bear arms, your life, and your dog's life

>it'd be a trade that guaranteed us other rights
Never happened, ever.

You should see him when he's beating his wife.

Attached: 1550040291265.jpg (232x232, 53K)

The confederate flag is cool.
being against blacks is cool

how can you be a white american an not be right wing or a "nazi"?

dont get it

this is now an oldfags only thread

Attached: habeeb.jpg (512x407, 70K)

that incident was hushed up well. he's lucky he didn't lose his guns and ability to buy guns.

Attached: 1547077022189.jpg (658x498, 48K)

The California magazine thing was the first actual good thing the nra has done in quite awhile, so I give them props for that.

It’s unfortunate that the GOA is the less powerful group but I think they actually care more about gun rights. It’s be nice to see what they could do if they got the same level of funding as the NRA

>the only way to get it back is to play ball
You're not actually this fucking stupid right?

Attached: 1552642723980.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

Anti-white cuckold, I hope this boomer rots in hell.

What a fucking coward.

so why does Jow Forums hate this guy now? I like his videos

It makes no sense to sympathize with the CSA. Sure, the "South" is nice, but was doomed from the start due to the demographics. It was basically fuedal Europe, a rich upper class, extremely poor whites and tons of slaves. Not too mention how Jewed the South was. Lincoln was a tyrant, and Johnson even worse, but the CSA would haev been garbage had it survived. The CSA wasn't some libertarian paradise, it was Jewish hell where the few rich elite ruled over poor whites and nigger slaves. Slavery was stupid, blacks should have never been brought to the New World.

Fuck off hichcock

N

He makes good videos, but he doesn't give a shit if things go in the direction that means no one else ever gets to make any because he's got his

you fall on the sword for every inch or you lose it all

good, one less anti-freedom boomer

and now the descendants of those land owners are importing millions of third worlders every year

completely agree with you

Imagine still being butthurt about losing a war 150 years ago

Yes, because terrorism is surely the way to get gun rights expanded

Literally what this country was founded on m8

Good luck with your insurrection
I look forward to hearing about your death on the news and will be sure to thank you when I cant buy AR's anymore because you thought your childish outburst was somehow comparable to our founders throwing off the shackles of colonialism.

>founding fathers not childish outburst and not terrorism
>throwing tea into a harbor

The founding fathers actions are textbook terrorism.

It was terrorism
The difference is that you equivocate American gun laws to British colonial tyranny which makes you look like a retard with no sense of history or perspective
Every idiot like you who thinks they will be sparking a powder keg of revolution through violence has done nothing more than damage their own cause by association.

>41223709
Ok senpai

Attached: vbaf74hrjhQWNBAA.jpg (610x900, 111K)

>a minor tax on a drink
Vs.
>massive infringements on the second amendment
Yeah, the founding fathers would have burnt this country to the ground like 30 years ago, man

Is that guy turning stahlhelms into chamber pots?

Reducing the impetus for the American revolution to "a minor tax on a drink" is even dumber than thinking you're going to get gun rights back by killing random civilians.

I'm not even the guy youre responding to. There are two of us.

And modern day america is more tyrannical than English rule. We have no control over money, all is fed jew run, which founding fathers fought against and we get taxed more.

Get bent mate

You're beyond delusional if you think modern US is worse than being a ln imperial British colony
>muh Jews
Go back to your containment board

The seceded states were more American than the union.

>random civilians
Nowhere did I even imply that, but that's beside the point that things in this country are dire, specifically along the same lines that caused our founding fathers to start assassinating politicians and torching people's shit

Assblasted pajeet detected, fuck off back to Jow Forums until you can properly type english, then you get to come to the American boards

You posted a pic of the christchurch massacre which was terrorism against random civilians
Things really are nowhere near the American revolution situation but ok whatever gives your sad life purpose

We have the draft, which the FF would’ve rioted over. We have ridiculous gun laws, which the FF would’ve rioted over. And we have ridiculously high taxes, which the FF would've rioted over.

It is worse. We have less control over our money and freedom than we did under the British. Control by the jews is stricter and we have more infringements of base rights.

Its even worse since the central systems power is on this continent versus an ocean away.

>hurr saying truth about jews means yourr a Jow Forumsnigger

Post 2011 cancer. Jews run the fed and banking worldwide. this is simple fact. Hang yourself you braindead psued.

That mosque previously radicalized at least two individuals, those were not "random" civilians. Collateral damage at acceptable rates, given their surplus

>I have no rebuttal
>I know let's blame brown people like I do with all my problems!

t. brown person

Assblasted pajeet confirmed. You living in the UK will never make you a Briton, no matter how many times the people at BBC tell you it does

Yankees are ones who will never let it go