F-35 Love Thread

An undue amount of hate is flung at this amazing aircraft it deserves love. Sprey Shills need not post

Attached: A54C8A73-89D4-49F5-BC32-410EA59C24D5.jpg (1772x1271, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/japan-f-35s-emergency-landings-before-crash-2019-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING ABS

Attached: toned midriff.jpg (1920x1200, 1.47M)

I'm sure Japan loves it
>inb4 fatnik C O P E

I mean they do they are considering buying the B variant for their Carriers

ONLY 12
N
L
Y

Attached: 25F95E16-13E5-4AE6-B502-F8F11B0BD457.jpg (1156x771, 358K)

Cheaper buy the dozen.

Attached: http___i.huffpost.com_gen_3467646_images_n-CHEAPER-BY-THE-DOZEN-628x314.jpg (630x315, 36K)

Do you know if they've found the wreckage yet. I mean US/Japan or China/Russia

yeah the found it. The USN that is.

But the poor pilot is still MIA. poor sod

Imagine sticking your pp in the fuel tank while the technicians aren’t looking and vigorously fucking the F 35 Lightning II’s tight multimillion dollar hole. The fuel would act as a crude, sticky, taxpayer funded lube. Lol haha

The only fear i have with it is that it is so good that it will see service everywhere and then you get bored of it over time because you see it all the time. More reason to enjoy it now, while i still can.

wait what happened?
I've been in under a rock current events-wise for the past couple of weeks

Christ, that's something I haven't thought about in a decade and a half. Next thing you know we're going to be seeing master of disguise references.

>The downed $126 million aircraft marked the first time an international ally has lost an F-35.
>Search-and-rescue teams were able to locate debris of the wreckage but the pilot is still missing.
I don't think they found the plane yet, just floating bits.

businessinsider.com/japan-f-35s-emergency-landings-before-crash-2019-4

Ahahahahaha. It hasn't even met the superior J-20 and it is already falling from the sky.

Japanese tests show f35 can hit the ocean.

A J-20 actually shot the F-35 down.

It's great unless the air force's brilliant plan of the f35 never having to engage another aircraft except by lobbing missiles over the horizon in completely safe airspace doesn't work out.

And it won't. : ^ )

It's a money laundering scam with a subpar peice of aircraft as front

Yeah, it's a shame the Su-57 is a scam.

L.. LEWD!

>with a subpar peice of aircraft as front
I fucking hate the F-35 with a vengeance because how it influenced our local politics with our spineless leadership selecting it because of "muh nuclear weapons certified" story. The aircraft itself is overhyped but not subpar.
>It's a money laundering scam
This is true however, it's a MIC bullshit scam to get every ally they could get on board with "muh stealth" and all the new gadgets they dreamed up.

It's the MBT-70 of the aircraft world. In the end, it will come out as beneficial one way or the other.

Reminder that ALL 5th gen planes are based off Russian airframes.

Attached: 1538320741595.png (1600x1600, 309K)

Attached: ce6.png (622x622, 48K)

Reminder that this picture is retarded

Attached: Convair Model 200. 3.png (1580x1202, 256K)

Aint going to waste my time to write an answer to this picture, straight from the archive:
A little list of stuff that is fishy on a short glimpse in this picture alone >Yak uses dedicated vertical thrust jets not a lift fan
Obvious difference hence why they lie about it.
>work of Petr Ufimstev was deem to be useless for soviets and so it was allowed to be puplish publicly
American making stuff work russians could not.
>the picture of the YAK-43 is according to wikipedia from a site for vector graphics that is offline, great source
On top of that every vantik like you would have shitted all over me for using something from wikipedia, while almost all the text on the picture is from there.
>there is no source at all for the YAK-43 using s-ducts
Inb4 "but YAK-40 and YAK-42 had them". Yeah they had them but they are fucking civilian airliners and entire different planes

>this amazing aircraft

Sure, its great as a missile truck from 200 miles away. Next thread please.

Attached: 25C6299C-33FD-41A6-AB0B-897B548535CA.gif (498x328, 1.89M)

another cursed gif

Attached: 9ABE783F-89F6-48D5-BD3D-D52CF17BDB98.gif (200x200, 397K)

t. (((Pierre)))

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Red flag, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret Airstrikes on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in dogfighting and I’m the top Fighter Pilot in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of AWACS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, bandit. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 20mm cannon. Not only am I extensively trained in Going in for guns, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Air Force and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bandit.

t. (((Hewson)))

>”Dogfighting is still a relevant part of air combat”

Attached: 2C2E086B-A8A4-49E3-9F84-3C7B856C0328.png (645x729, 75K)

>Dude missiles never miss brah
>What are countermeasures
>muh AIM9X
>Aerial fights will never ever get WVR

Attached: 1555083281823.jpg (615x257, 23K)

Imagine being this seething about the objectively best aircraft flying today.

>He fell for the advertising
Yikes!

Soviet airframes. And no.

Also, F35A was just deployed overseas for the first time to the UAE.

>He reads Tyler Rogoway

Name me one other aircraft with a MLWS that can pick up ATGMs.

I love multitools over proper tools for specific jobs so of course I love the F-35.

If you use the helmet to see through it, will the F-35 blush?

No, it crashes

Tbf it is a very ugly aircraft

>unaware that the F-35 is designed to operate in contested airspace
>unaware that the F-35 is also designed to engage enemy aircraft at shorter distances
>thinks optimizing an aircraft for one encounter, which happens to be by far the most common and important one, means it can't possibly be good in other scenarios
>thinks all major air forces are wrong and preparing for the wrong type of combat because reasons

How did you even manage to pack so much retardation in such a short comment?