Estate Sale

What should I look at buying out of this?

I'm thinking double barrel shotguns and the colt junior 25, maybe the python as well.

Attached: IMG_20190418_220709.jpg (805x384, 310K)

What the fuck is it that posseses these old faggot fudds to buy like, 500 .22 caliber guns, a shitload of .32, 380, and a mountian of other mouse guns? God

The boomer die off is beginning

kek

All the single shot 22s and shotguns were something else.

I would like a single shot shotgun but only if the price is right. 25 dollars transfer is high, not sure if thats on top of what the ffl charges or if they have a local ffls picked out or what.

This will be my first auction

cause they're fun to shoot zoomer

Gay* to shoot

Jennings 380

I'll pass on that one I think m8

go for the Ruby

I considered it as well, just to have a gun from ww1.

What should I look for and expect to pay? I only have a passing knowledge from C&Arsenal

Do you all think his Remington 1917 30-06 is the american Enfield?

This.

Yes? That's the only thing it could be. The real question is whether or not it's bubba'd

>Yes? That's the only thing it could be. The real question is whether or not it's bubba'd

If they refer to it as that instead of Enfield its probably bubbad yes?

Seems like he has a few other sporterized milsurp too

They probably refer to it that way because they don't know any better. After all it will have U.S. model of 1917 Remington on the side, so they probably just guessed. But I would be surprised if it was intact

If it is I should try to get it yes?

Absolutely. They're fucking great, and you might get it cheap

I hope I get a good deal on something. There are gems mixed with some of the junkier guns.

I dont really know what to expect though. We will see. I am kind of afraid I'll buy something shitty. I have acceptable knowledge of guns but in no expert.

What on that list are you interested in?

Eibar ruby
Maybe the 1899 sw depending on condition
Colt junior 25
MAYBE python depends on what style
Lawman
Model 1917
Savage model 24

And honestly any of the double barrel shotguns if I get a good deal. I couldn't find a lot on the t baker shotgun but it seems expensive same with the 410.

It all depends on pricing though

No idea. My wife's father always bragged about the size of his gun collection, but when he died it turned out that half of them were .22s. I understand having multiple of the same caliber in different types of guns, or in owning different models of the same type for aesthetic or ergonomic reasons, but the dude owned six 10/22s.

Also where the fuck are people finding guns for sale at estate sales? I'm in Alabama and have never once seen anyone selling guns at one.

This is in Kentucky. I think its relatively common. My father saw this one in the paper and told me about it, then I checked the auction site.

get the Ruger P95DC and the 870 WingMaster...
$200-$250 a piece..No more.

Attached: dutch5.png (500x285, 177K)

Yeah I hear good things about wingmasters I just felt like some of the other stuff was more interesting.

Can't happen fast enough.

grab the ruger if its in that price range....
.22's are for fags

Attached: IMG_0978.jpg (800x597, 102K)

Ive got a HK uspc and a cz sp01 so I wasnt really looking for a 9mm semi auto.

I also love 22s but only one I'm interested in really is the model 24 savage here

you will be surprised how the Ruger outperforms both of those handguns...

Attached: 1528257089927.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Really now? I'll look into it some. I mean if I get it cheaply it might be worth but I didnt want to buy more than 2 pistols because of the bullshit atf thing

when you get it report back to us how right I am!

Attached: 1501107817501.jpg (460x645, 44K)

Watched some reviews I gotta say dont get why you like this handgun so much

By the way does anyone know if any of the black powder guns listed are good? I wouldnt mind having one around and they'll be cheap with no ffl transfer.

I go to a lot of estate sales and most stuff is reasonably priced but firearms are ALWAYS top dollar and even then if you're not there on the first day of the sale most of them are sold. I'm not sure why.

This is one day sale. Also rainy today and at 3pm

I go to auctions frequently. My suggestions

Take the sale bill
Look up the average price of the various weapons on gun broker.
Look to see if the auction house is charging a buyers premium (which means additional cost to you, usually an additional 3,5 or 10% on top of your bid.)
See if auction house charges additional for credit card purchase
And don’t forget sales tax.
See if the FFL is charging a fee (usually $10 -$25 per gun)
Take all of those values into account. Set your maximum price for a gun.
Inspect the guns you want
Don’t bid over the amount you set.

Often mouth breathers will bid the price of guns higher than what you can buy them for elsewhere.
Your $200 bid on a Ruger 10/22
Plus 10% buyers premium = $220
Plus 7% sales tax = $235
Plus 3% for using a credit card = $242
Plus FFL fee of $20 = $262

100% This.

Write down your top dollar after figuring in all the fees. If the bidding gets even slightly above that figure, walk.

Definitely get the Ruby and 1917.

I'm the personal property section it says they charge 10 percent but I thought that was only for land and stuff not guns.

They say 25 dollar ffl, I dont know if that means they have an ffl picked out or if I must spend 25 dollars to them and then the ffl fee as well.

I also didnt know sales tax applied.

This is sounding like it might not be such a great deal desu. I also have cash by the way. I am leaving soon

Im here the model 1917 is bubbad in awful shape and everything rusted to shit. The fucking ruby is so bad, the python is the worst shape ive ever seen, fucking hell

Boomers dont take care of everything. Nearly everything ruined. wingmasters have chamber pitting and rust even the ruger looks like shit.

>day of the pillow finally happens
>expect lugers and Mausers
>get hundreds of .22s and sporterized milsurp
F

I'm so disappointed. Nothing was in acceptable condition

The 572 fieldmastera were acceptable but went for like 300 dollars. The python sold for 950!

Paypig boomers holy fuck

Someone paid over 600 dollars post fees for two colt lady derringers with no case in meh condition.

900 for a Remington 700 with a tasco scope.