Jow Forums Literature

Let's have a Jow Forums literature thread. Starting with some of the most based literature.

Attached: Victoria.jpg (312x499, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8&bpctr=1555651300
goodreads.com/author/show/1839549.H_A_Covington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4th generation of siblings marrying and reproducing

Attached: Robotnik Prepares.png (500x376, 140K)

Blood Meridian
For Whom the Bell Tolls
A Clockwork Orange
Fear and fucking Loathing in Las Vegas
more Hemingway novels
>you cannot prove me wrong, anons

Attached: 1537551038715.jpg (781x1023, 216K)

Attached: Shoo Jew.gif (400x480, 271K)

also wtf did you post? is that a picture book?

no one on Jow Forums reads
also
>fear and loathing on the campaign trail '72
>the road
>tom clancy anything

but nothing beats blood meridian. ever.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-TIdvdNbRgxTYE.jpg (2121x1414, 2.55M)

I reviewed all of oppenheimer's threads and put together pic related a while back, haven't gotten around to posting it yet.

Attached: oppenheimer.jpg (850x920, 297K)

That is not a Jow Forums approved book. We had an entire series of threads dedicated to trashing it.

Try again leftypol

Attached: Fuck Off JIDF.jpg (1000x791, 471K)

Fuck off Lind. Your Prussian mission type orders have no effect here

Fuggin' Prussiaboo. Luigi Cadorna could formulate better tactics than the entirety of this book.

Cool book. Dunno if Jow Forums, but based nonetheless.

Attached: 9780465037384_p0_v2_s260x420.jpg (260x390, 23K)

God damn, those were amazing threads. I can't find it in the archive anymore though, not since the site name change.

Great book, all true, guy was a Doolittle Raider, a bomber pilot in N. Africa, was shot down and almost parachuted into Vesuvius, was a POW in Italy for a bit, escaped, hid out with sympathetic Italians, hid out in a cave, was recaptured, sent to Stalag III, watched rockets launch from Peenemunde, and was finally liberated by Soviets. And it's all filled with his watercolors. Great descriptions of POW life and ingenuity.

Attached: 31ep9wxhGrL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (222x189, 12K)

Sun and Steel.

LRRP: The Professional. I just started it, but bretty gud so far. Also, ABCs of Reloading is the best book I've ever had, if you're into that part of the hobby. I'm learning so much shit.

I remember you talked shit about it because it had scenes about killing liberals, promoting gun ownership and waging guerilla war against the UN fags.

Fucking bootlickers.

No, we talked shit because it pissed all over manuever warfare, had people burning teachers at the stake, and GRATUITOUS GERMAN dropped more often than weeaboos sprinkle Japanese in their isekai fanfiction.

Oh, yeah. And light rail.

The whole thing is delusional, falls for the "German tactical superiority" meme, the characters are cliches, stereotypes, Mary Sues, and just nuts.
The author focuses on "Jager-tactics" and shit, forgetting that logistics exists. I seem to remember that he dismissed logistics as unimportant.
His perfect society is one where no technology exists past what was available in the 1930s, but somehow they also invented cold-fusion and other advanced shit. They keep advanced tech around for medical and defense purposes, but it's more or less forbidden in daily life, ignoring the fact that everyone who uses advanced tech for medicine or defense has prior experience with computers in daily life. You can't just throw someone into a position with modern tech when their previous experiences are limited to tube radios and steam engines.

His whole book is a giant pile of Grade-A Autism, and this is coming from someone who's actually on the Spectrum.

Oh yeah, and I forgot that the "heroes" casually use nuclear weapons without any international repercussions, and the author falls for "X Generation of Warfare" meme. Tactics and strategy have been more or less the same since Hannibal; only aircraft changed anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=bip6vLg6pS8&bpctr=1555651300

Attached: TurnerDiaries.jpg (1000x983, 133K)

Hunter
Day of the Rope
Adjustment Day
The Turner Diaries

Well, I mean, it certainly is a Jow Forums book. It's written by a guy who loves guns and warfare very much but doesn't happen to be very competent on the subject of either. Instead he happens to enjoy great amounts of political wanking and fantasizing about how he would fix everything.

So yeah it's pretty Jow Forums.

Newfag.

Cope.

It’s fuckin trash user

That's the point dude.
Those threads were made for shitting on the author and sprey. it was a magical time.

Attached: you_don't_say.gif (480x368, 1.43M)

What are some good Jow Forums resources to learn more about military history and modern conflicts? Preferably stuff on Asia, Europe, Africa and MENA. I have no idea what the fuck is going on and why these bastards are killing each other
Cheers

Ghost Wars - about the rise of the Taliban
The Way of the Knife - about the rise of JSOC
Blood Year - about the rise of ISIS

Ghost Wars won a Pulitzer

The Fate of Africa and The State of Africa, both by Martin Meredity - general summary of why Africa is as fucked up as it is
Blood River by Tim Butcher - more Africa, journalist goes innaCongo

WRITE-TYPERS

Attached: 91cLIhZc-+L.jpg (1500x2301, 544K)

Attached: image.jpg (325x499, 41K)

Read this so we can talk about the mountain men. They operated harder than any other Americans

Attached: 9780840213020-us.jpg (339x500, 49K)

White men lay claim to the Pacific Northwest. It's spicy. Leave a copy at your local temple and you're probably going to jail. Does a good job laying out tactical situations but a lot of things are a littlemore convenient than would be likely in the real world. Typical of a maybe less than top notch author. This is book#1 in a series.

goodreads.com/author/show/1839549.H_A_Covington

Attached: 4377158.jpg (266x400, 26K)

>if you don't like this revolutionary shtf wank material yer a fukin discord tranny