Thoughts Jow Forums?

Thoughts Jow Forums?

Is it a good deal? Or is the ammo just really cheap and shitty.

I’m thinking buying 1000 rounds

Attached: AC264724-51ED-4AD7-B162-E1A964423157.jpg (1099x1665, 248K)

its russian steel cased 9mm ammo

what do you mean,
>Or is the ammo just really cheap and shitty?
the answer is yes, dude

I run steel 9mm in my glocks. I encounter a malfunction every 1000 rounds or so, usually a misfeed.

They are cheap, and work. Good for range use. Might be slightly harder on the extractor? I doubt it.

Bi-Metal bullets, in rifles, wear the barrel down quicker. I am not sure pistol bullets do the same thing, due to pressures. I would assume they do?

Buy it, try it, some pistols don't like steel ammo. I haven't found a pistol that dosn't eat it up.

here's what I do because I've already settled on a gun I like

I have 2 of the exact same gun. I use one for training, and one for carry. I feed the steel case through the practice gun, and I keep the carry gun solely on brass. I also shoot every day though. I have lots of land so it's what I do every day when I get home. If you're not shooting that much your gun should be able to eat 500 of them no problem. If you do like 8-10k or whatever you may experience problems with your extractor claw.

Thanks.

I’m moving back to commiefornia and just wanted to stock up on some range ammo bc.

Money is just right right now

those are upside down thats why they are cheap dude!

Attached: +xBjeUTYQ1vAl.jpg (600x400, 54K)

I've run 1000's of rounds of that exact ammo. Most common issue in my g19 is primer fails. Average 1 fail per 500. Shrug

Where is the best place to buy bulk ammo that isn’t online?
Gun shows?

No, you could get brass cases stuff for within 20-30 bucks.
Brass is more reliable
Less hard on your gun
Can be reloaded
Less prone to corrosion
Just better than Russian steel cased ammo in quality other than the materials used
Also it’s way less hard on the barrel, that mild steel they use for the jackets is 3-4 times as hard as copper jackets:

Asking here. Will I get in trouble for ordering pistol ammo online if I am under 21? I want 7.62x25 and none of my usual local places carry it.

It's good plinking ammo. Use luckygunner to price compare tho.

>No, you could get brass cases stuff for within 20-30 bucks.
first off
>paying an extra $3 a box for range ammo
second, no you can't
third, its not hard on the gun, at all, whatsoever
fourth, reliability for range ammo is irrelevant especially when 1/500 or 1/1000 is still within the realm of possibility wiht brass cased
fifth, reloading only matters if you reload
sixth, I've had that exact ammo stored in hot, cold, humid, and dry environments and havent shot it in 4 years and it's still clean
seventh, the jackets are copper plated so that the steel doesn't touch the barrel
eighth, stop talking about shit you don't have a clue about. all of what you've said was debunked over 6 years ago

I’ve ran a bunch of wolf and blazer/cci through my g17. As others have said, about one in 500 is a dud. No big deal. Very dirty Ammo.
Usually you can find brass 115gr 9mm for about $160/1000 plus shipping on SGAmmo.com
So the wolf is cheaper but only by $20-30.

>commiefornia
>range ammo
idk of any ranges that let you shoot bi-metal steel

Say bye bye extractor

There's that and the Monarch stuff I've only found at Academy. Difference is Monarch is lacquered steel. But 200rds of 9mm/100rds of x39 for $36 is pretty neat, and I've yet to find any fucked up cases or issues with it

It isn't bad but it's hardly a screaming deal, wolf in general is alright although i prefer to use tula or other lacquered stuff for my steel cased needs. Going off ammoseek for an extra 1.5 CPR(14.8) you can have magtech, for an extra 1.7-2 CPR(15-15.3 cpr) you can have armscor or remington, all are brass cased. If you're fine with steel case then go for it, if your gun is a little picky orr you prefer to avoid it then there are a lot of slightly more expensive and slightly better brass case choices out there.

You do you.

As long as we're having this thread, is Winchester any good? Just looking for something cheap I can get some practice in with. Currently buying Blazer Brass whenever it happens to go on sale.

Attached: 47910-DEFAULT-l.jpg (1350x900, 173K)

Elmer fudd plz go

>paying 14 cpr after shipping for steel when brass is 16