ZANU

How good were they?

Attached: zimbabwe-rhodesia-1980-zanu-patriotic-front-fighters-for-mugabe-come-a2p6fb.jpg (450x320, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/83
theguardian.com/global-development/2019/apr/19/zimbabwe-in-crisis-cyclone-idai-drought
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably the worst, read somewhere they belived witchcraft granted them invincibility and invisibility

I think "How bad were they" would have been more appropriate.

Still beat the Rhodies

With the help of UK and USA cause muh white guilt.

Read you dum dum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

Never trust a Nigel.

Not as good as General Butt Naked's army of naked child crackhead fighters.

Attached: 9780465013999-us-300.jpg (300x461, 19K)

>beat rhodesian security forces
Holy shit nigger, you are one stupid nigger to end all the stupid nigger, nigger
The reason that Rhodesia is called Zimbabwe today is because Mugabe won the 1980 election.
Secondly ZANLA was getting their arse handed in almost every firefight. Even though they we're supplied with the surplus Soviet military tech and weapons,

Attached: considerthefollowing2.jpg (272x185, 11K)

In deaths by at least 10x lmao

Thats most Africans of the time. During the riots of the Katanga/Kasai secession, Belgian peacekeepers would fire blanks into crowds so as to disperse them. The superstitious Congolese interpreted this as divine grace turning the bullets into water in order to save them, so during the later Congo crisis, Simba rebels would charge at the mercenaries under Leopoldville employ shouting "Mai Mulele" (Pierre Mulele being a key figure in the Simba hierarchy; imagine a modern dindu running at cops yelling hail Obama); however Hoares mercenaries were using real bullets and the chants did not have the desired effect.

>most Africans at the time
>at the time
Hmmm.

ZANU was a political group, ZANLA was the military branch of it.

If we get to play as Rhodesians in this vidya, they better make ZANLA just a bunch of incompetent bots in a bot swarm gamemode (for historical accuracy)

Attached: 83_reveal_screen_3.jpg (1920x1080, 677K)

chinks funded them hard
Rhodesia should've sent torpedo bombers against container ships coming from china. that would've made them think twice about who they fund

this

They couldnt ever beat em with the sword they had to have aid from the communists in the east AND west.

Nigger spotted. Btfo and never come back faggot lmao. Literally all major powers were needed to take out Rhodesia. Go back to nigging it up in the fields nigger. Fuck, who let the nigger in the library.

>83
>rhodesia
sory fren, mebbe we can mod it umu

Anyone have that account of ZANU & ZANLA fighters pushing the tangent sights up to the maximum distance setting because "it will shoot harder"?

Attached: INNA DESERT.jpg (698x1145, 234K)

The '83 Discord is moderated by Rhodie fags. They make frequent posts about it Rhodesia and all that other stuff.

Actually a bit of a refreshing change, given how Tripwire Interactive Moderators permabanned someone on the Rising Storm 2 Discord for using the B emoji.

Sounds like a chill disc

owo sempai

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/83
lol

Attached: 1552587327323.jpg (640x625, 66K)

Tripwire is dead. NuWire is a bunch of diversity hires. I was permabanned from RS2 for saying mean things in game after over 800 hours of time spent and having all other TW Titles on the same account. That's right, they banned me from a game with dedicated servers. Fuck them.

The Anti-Matter Games devs are ultra chill about this stuff. Much more comfy place than RS2's Discord.

Shame that happened to you, user. But I do agree Tripwire has gone the road of "goTtA StOP EViL tOXiCiTY!!!' because they're a bunch slack-jawed faggots.

>playing any tripwire games after kf1
Why

How small are these guys? Their rifles look giant on them.

Holy seethe

Basketball Americans are on average shorter than non incarcerated Americans.
Southern Africans are shorter than the ancestors of Basketball Americans.

I'm sorry sweetie but Jow Forums is a progressive board and the correct term is PoC, as in People of Criminality.

Seething

Last time I checked its the wh*tes that live in Zimbabwe mud huts and slums. Last time I checked its the wh'tes that get shot by the police. Last time I checked its the blacks that control the country.

Your race lost that war and world is better for it.
Kara Boga

Terrible

Attached: 1521330959852.png (460x740, 457K)

Whoops, thats not ZANU. Oh well, they're all the same. Is there really any difference between two groups of sub saharan african commie nogs?

I don't understand the political realities of Zimbabwean history, the post

>kicks out whitey
>begs whitey to come back after they nig all the farms
Its happening again in SA and is going to be just as funny. Unless the Boers go full Rhodesia on the Bantu, that is.

Why don't you take a look at the state of Zimbabwe you dumb nigger?
Secondly screeching kara booga or whatever you floopis do nowadays is making you win the war.
Thirdly, coons can't shoot for shit, see the akm incident.

Attached: v e h d e h v e h.png (498x460, 348K)

At least you dont try to deny the fact that we won

Congrats."You" won. Your prize is a worthless pile of dirt since all the copper was nigged out of the irrigation systems. "You" didn't actually win, though. It was the sanctions put on Rhodesia by the west. Now Zimbabwe uses the US dollar and is entirely dependent on the west for aid. So yeah, good job.

yep. you won.
you won malnourishment, poveety, aids and a criminal dictatorship a hundret times worse than any aparthy state.
congrats.
that horseshit here is now worth more than the entire niggerhood of ebolababwe.

Attached: FB359C87-6E45-4A31-9230-ABB2B861D14A.jpg (3264x2448, 3.45M)

No, political treason did.
How little the ZANU accomplished in such a long time considering how much backing they had is downright impressive.

You didn't win, the major super powers of the world at the time did. Also, last time I checked your country turned into a Mugabe nighole. So please, enjoy nigging in your country and leave the electronics to the races that actually have a fucking brain nigger.

>discord
since when did we let redditfags and discordfags get away with their faggotry?

Attached: Hank Hill is disgusted.png (500x357, 209K)

>imagine being proud of ruining a once prosperous land
wewlad

>0.2 feet of confiscated land has been deposited

theguardian.com/global-development/2019/apr/19/zimbabwe-in-crisis-cyclone-idai-drought
>'I don't know how my children will survive': Zimbabwe in crisis
lol

they didnt it was a international condemnation along with holding elections that caused international upheaval because they didnt let niggers vote so the first election they did the communists were put in power and made themselves dictators like every other

>>imagine being proud of ruining a once prosperous land

Not gunna defend ZANU, but I think if earth was invaded and collonized by a bunch of space aliens who were later kicked out and locally marginalized (after similar circumstances involving some exterior powers) much of the human species would probably be 'proud' to be the rulers of whatever semi-glassed, irradiated shithole we had left afterward.

>that horseshit here is now worth more than the entire niggerhood of ebolababwe.
Keep the horseshit away, feed them and they get more babys!

Attached: 1554242159597.jpg (622x350, 21K)

my sides

Attached: kektus.jpg (964x1314, 90K)

Saffa here. Lets be real

>how good were they as a military force?
Terrible. Utterly terrible, regularly routed by "citizen force" units (read: old men with WW2 guns) who ZANU usually outgunned and out numbered. Goes without saying that they would consistently get wiped by "regular force" (19 y/o conscripts) and utterly raped by "permanent force" (Professional rhodie units).

>how good were they as insurgents?
Really good. Really, really good. They slowly sapped Rhodesian moral, to the point that by the late 70's "draft dodging" was a serious problem for the Rhodesian army. Further, ZANU and ZAPU's suppression activities in the countryside was so effective that by 1978 the Rhodesian army had to abandon large swaths of the countryside - the tribal trusts (like indian reservations in America) were effectively lost by the mid-70's and by the late 70's the Army limited its operations to urban, semi-urban and white-farmlands only. Their activities in economic sabotage were also really effective - hitting the oil depo's in Sailsbury and reducing economic development in rural areas really hit the Rhodesian economy hard.

Its really as simple as that. Rhodesians made some of the greatest soldiers in the world, but that was pointless as broad-based insurgency against a minority is something that is not solved by soldiers.