Sensible gun control

Sensible gun control

Attached: image.jpg (907x823, 269K)

No more gun restrictions, but you have to get approval of the gun owner’s council to be a member and own guns. All current gun owners are grandfathered in.

Attached: 4E03AE99-7BA8-4167-B6C1-5A305995AC4F.gif (400x300, 423K)

Everyone and everything gets a gun

Attached: 1555116088976.gif (430x408, 908K)

hahaha

Good joke user

Attached: Hotline-Miami-Poster-2.jpg (1324x1931, 632K)

A ban on teacupping.

>gun control
>sensible
Blow it out your ass

Attached: dook.jpg (1200x1200, 435K)

blow the lids off the yids

Attached: 1539062122603.jpg (980x742, 106K)

age of 18 and able bodied

Drumpf will be impeached any day now

doesn't even matter, the breakfast doesn't have a right to cereal, the people do

All private sales unregulated, in exchange, felons and others barred from owning guns have it say so on their IDs, similar to the "UNDER 21 UNTIL (date)" thing. 10 years prison for anyone caught using fake/old IDs
>Stolen from another user years ago

>Sensible gun control
Maintaining a firm grip and not muzzle sweeping anybody

>repealed all previous gun laws
>mandatory gun safety class at 18
>taught in public schools
>certificates expire every 4 years
>felons have certificates revoked
>private sales unregulated
>go to gun store, show certificate, give cash, leave with full auto/Sb/whatever you want

Can I get this in before the thread is prunned?

I personally don't have an issue with the CONCEPT of red flag laws. I have an issue with the execution and the complete lack of liability. While rare, there are some people who shouldn't have guns but at the same time this kind of law is massively open to abuse. I propose adding in fiscal and criminal liability to anyone who makes a red flag law petition.

Something else I would have no issue with is opening up the NICS system to the average Joe. If you want to sell you gun to some random guy on the internet, why should you have to go to a gun dealer to run a background check on him if you are unsure of him (maybe he is giving you some wierd vibe). If you could go to a police station and have a receptionist or on duty officer just run the name through the NICS system, I am would be more than content.

NICS can and will be expanded to encompass anyone to the right of Marx. They have talked about adding the "nofly list" and various other Government conpiled lists of "dangerous persons" to NICS , and there is no way to get yourself off those lists. You're on Jow Forums, I guarantee you are on a list. What happens when that list gets added to NICS?

And red flag laws are being pushed with the intent to abuse them. The safeguards you mention defeat the point, so don't even entertain the idea. Government can't be trusted and every step our Gov. Has taken for the last century has been infringing on our rights further. Just say no and recognize that the person you are arguing with is either a useful idiot who will send you to a reeducation camp for your own good or a straight up evil cunt who hates you ideologically.

Look here, lets be reasonable. I'm not saying for us to ban the freedom of religion, just to ban Islam. You still have the freedom to worship christianity, hinduism, sikhism, judaism or buddhism. Just not Islam because its a dangerous religion that was only created to encourage rape and murder.

Here's a hot take, felons should either get all their rights back after being released or kept locked up forever. This inbetween kind of free shit doesn't make any sense.

>I guarantee you are on a list.
Oh I guarantee I am on more than one list.

>red flag laws are being pushed with the intent to abuse them
And hence why I said I agreed with the concept. I do not and most likely will never support any red flag law. I just pointed out a way to make the law work in the spirit that they claim it is.

But cripples need to be able to protect themselves too

Fuck you nigger you just played into the jew country club meme.

this, if we don't trust them with a gun, why the fuck did we let them out of prison?

While I agree, that would require prison reform which is unfortunately more time, money, and effort than politicians are willing to undergo, same with mental health reform

Personally I agree with a probationary period after. You get some rights back during the period and at the end anything left is returned to you. You showed that you are responsible enough to be out and about but you still committed a crime type of deal.