So, what do you guys think of the ATF's not-a-registry?

youtu.be/1N118jYj2cA

I like how the guy has ATF memes on the wall of his ATF office though.

Attached: images.jpg (215x215, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/87senrpt.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a fucking asshole. Who steals a war trophy?
The only crime there is being too damn /fa/.

Sure would be a shame of someone lit a match in that building.

Timmy should of hit this building instead of OKC

>Calls it an "AK-47"
>Is clearly an Iraqi Tabuk short rifle
Fuck, less than 20 seconds in and I'm already mad.

Attached: 1424946992678.jpg (1047x750, 321K)

How do we meme a tornado to come and destroy this building?

I think you have to air drop a ton of Pepsi or something like that.

Tabuks are literally just AKs with long barrels...

>All AKs are AK-47s
It's stamped on the gun, all he has to do is read it.
Tabuks come in at least four variants. What you're referring to is the Tabuk DMR.
>A Type 1 AK, I would accept with being called an AK-47. Maybe even Type 2 or 3

Attached: 9843447.jpg (1918x578, 461K)

>needing a tornado

On today of all days, user? Really?

Summon the spirit of Timothy McVeigh

I love how the video opens with NRA bashing instead of the real reason the ATF can't have databases - they were fucking over legal gunowners.

Ooh slab mag

Attached: water-the-tree.png (996x996, 71K)

Where can I go to read about that?

I appreciate the fact that they keed the 4473s de-centralized until a dealer retires, but the no-name-searchable rule just creates bullshit jobs without actually giving any security to gun owners. Not to mention if the another agency were to keep those records in a real DB, I'm 99% sure no one would ever know unless someone admitted it.

This building is an abomination in the eyes of God.

I'd like to read about this too

Always remember we traded full-auto for this bullshit in 1986.

They do keep it in another DB that is searchable. I sincerely doubt they wouldn't do that. If they can get away with doing shit like fast and furious they would have the balls to do that and lie to us about it. Don't underestimate them, ever.

Go hug your waifu body pillow and relax a bit you autistic tard.
No one else even gives a shit about the difference between akm models.

damn those are aesthetic

I love the excuses the ATF collection guy gives for civilian ownership for the 50cal/walking stick, lying through is fucking teeth

Attached: 1495456743976.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

If you didnt hear the story of Saddams AK it's pretty infuriating
>soldier smuggled it home with help of wife
>keeps it at the house for a while, brings it out to show guests and whatnot
>eventually soldier and wife start going through a rough patch
>ends in filing for divorce
>wife tips off police about the AK, says shes worried for her kids safety
>ATF raids home, arrests soldier
>wife faces no penalty
>divorced him and took the kids

>2000 agents plus change in total across the whole USA
>all that fucking paperwork
Lol they are SWAMPED

Anyone ever thought about infiltrating the ATF and getting a job in that center and burning that entire document storage down?

Millions of sheets of personal data is just standing out there in containers waiting to be abused by the next U.S. regime that cant keep their goyim in check anymore.

Lol hows your freedumbs Amerigoys?

Thats what you get for fighting Israels wars

The whole "we doin it manually cuz the law" is just a farce until the laws have slippery sloped to the point they are allowed to use the digital storage they are keeping in secret

Do retailers use XL Spreadsheets on purpose to make the ATF do more work?

You have got to love the ATFs typical government line of thinking though:

>be atf. Want gun registry.
>but having a gun registry is illegal.
>but what really is a registry?
>obviously a gun registry is an electronic database searchable by name.
>solution? Have a paper database not searchable by name.
>ta-da! Legal registry!
>atf completely, or deliberately, fails to realize that a paper registry is exactly how a gun registry would have worked circa 1960. But apparently its legal because electronic registries are the only registries. Apparently.

This is why buying guns via private sales is so important. I suspect this is also why the left wants to ban private sales so badly.

eh, if you don't want to be traced all you have to do is grind off the serial numbers.

I know I would

My firearms are all heirlooms. ATF can't touch me

They dont. Something like that would be impossible to keep a secret and anyone involved would get large prison sentences

>he’s never heard of private sales

So for private sales, do you guys just go on Craigslist or what? I don't personally know a lot of people that have guns, much less that are selling them

They can recover that

I think the atf agents want a registry just so their jobs are easier

There’s armslist and every state has some type of gun forums with classified sections.

Go to a gun show. Look at cool gun. Ask seller if cool gun is a private sale. If yes then buy, if not move on to next table.

You'd be surprised how many private sellers are at gun shows. Some will have signs next to specific guns that say "private sale" many will have no sign at all. Always ask.

Here's a Senate Judicary Committee report on all the shit the ATF was doing back in the day:
constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/87senrpt.pdf

This led to the Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986.

I know you are hard rn

Which gave us the Hughes Amendment. Yay.

>Which gave us the Hughes Amendment. Yay.
To be fair, that was a last minute insertion that honestly should've been challenged in court.

Everybody involved with it should be sent to the ranch. Their children too.
If the kids are too young, then we shall keep them and raise them as range traps.

Attached: turnover ranch.jpg (800x533, 141K)

Good read. Here are some snippets of ATF bs. I'm leaving out a lot because it's several paragraphs

>The Bureau's own figures demonstrate that in recent years the percentage of its arrests devoted to felons in possession and persons knowingly selling to them have dropped from 14 percent down to 10 percent of their firearms cases. To be sure, genuine criminals are sometimes prosecuted under other sections of the law. Yet, subsequent to these hearings, BATF stated that 55 percent of its gun law prosecutions overall involve persons with no record of a felony conviction, and a third involve citizens with no prior police contact at all.
>The Subcommittee received evidence that BATF has primarily devoted its firearms enforcement efforts to the apprehension, upon technical malum prohibitum charges, of individuals who lack all criminal intent and knowledge. Agents anxious to generate an impressive arrest and gun confiscation quota have repeatedly enticed gun collectors into making a small number of sales—often as few as four—from their personal collections. Although each of the sales was completely legal under state and federal law, the agents then charged the collector with having "engaged in the business" of dealing in guns without the required license.
>In several cases, the Bureau has sought conviction for supposed technical violations based upon policies and interpretations of law which the Bureau had not published in the Federal Register, as required by 5 U.S.C. § 552
>BATF had informed dealers that an adult purchaser could legally buy for a minor, barred by his age from purchasing a gun on his own. BATF made no effort to suggest that this was applicable only where the barrier was one of age. Rather than informing the dealers of this distinction, Bureau agents set out to produce mass arrests upon these "straw man" sale charges, sending out undercover agents to entice dealers into transfers of this type.

>3DPD
>ever

I would

Not if you pean over the metal where the number was.

Attached: 1462220903312s.jpg (186x250, 6K)

You mean you didn't buy an m107 for when you're a disabled old man hunting varmint at 500m?

These people deserve death. Scumsuckers who need to justify their wages.

Damn, for being a tax agency they sure do seem pretty militant.

jesus

Just set a pack of canine animals loose in there and the whole building will probably be destroyed by friendly fire.

B O A T I N G A C C I D E N T

My bad. I didn't realize there were other Tabuks. I know there's lots of different AKs, but I thought the Tabuk in particular was just the long barreled iraqi pseudo DMR.

paper burns

Attached: 5c56d2d49bb92.png (512x512, 231K)

Why hasn't hughes been challenged in court yet? The feds passing a "tax" law in 1934 and then refusing to collect the tax in 1986 seems like a rather blatant attempt at a psuedo-ban.

sweaty...

Attached: 1527708304358.png (485x340, 232K)