In a war between Indonesia and Australia, there is no question who will be the victor

In a war between Indonesia and Australia, there is no question who will be the victor.

Attached: 1503145528971.png (1678x1225, 3.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_yKsiaGmdEM
youtu.be/01L_cQBu_fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>incompetent asian hadjis vs. dicksucking anglo crowncucks
i literally dont care and hope they all die

I wouldn't count the aussies out. I once had 2 roommates one of whom was strayan and the other was just my surfer bro friend. That strayan bastard must've tricked and pranked surferbro every single day. One time he had him looking for opals he claimed he dropped at a campsite on the edge of town when he was drunk. The strayan took great joy in knowing surferbro was out there combing the ground for opals, bastard even drew him a map. Strayans are crafty.

>a nation so corrupt it puts the likes of Mexico and Pakistan to shame
I've often thought of Australia as a test bed for far-left social policies. Nothing there makes sense by any metric of reason or logic.

What benefit would there be going to war with Australia

Indonesia is focusing on building up a nearly 300-ship Navy with at least 12 submarines. This will make the TNI-AL the second most powerful navy in the Pacific, ahead of the RAN and JMSDF, and comparable to the PLAN

Attached: KRI_Teluk_Bintuni-e1520699001937.jpg (695x391, 35K)

Indonesian locally produced Nagapasa-class submarine

Attached: Indonesias-PT-PAL-Launched-its-First-Locally-Built-Submarine-for-TNI-AL-1.jpg (1920x1283, 1.06M)

Getting rid of Australians.

Attached: significance-of-the-life-we-lead-nelson-mandela-the-weak-6564595.png (500x395, 109K)

PT Pindad Harimau Hitam MBT

Attached: harimau hitam.jpg (1600x1040, 627K)

>Literally beat by emus.

Versus

>chain smoking lazy island people.

I dunno man...
Indonesia would most certainly be the attacker in a scenario like that, which means they're taking on Australians in Australia. That's a mean fucking country to fight a war in and as far as I know Indonesians have nowhere to practice desert warfare. That's the problem with attacking from land; the environment is extremely inhospitable and to make things worse the Australians have trained in it while the Indonesians haven't. Also, they're going to need a supply chain of some 2000 miles through said environment (and practically no towns to raid on the way) before they reach the areas of Australia that resemble anything close to being densely populated and hold the seat of the government.

Mounting an attack from the sea presents a similar challenge and they would be detected pretty much immediately. They would have to travel AT LEAST 3500 miles through shallow reefs and strong currents (or go around them, increasing the distance to more than 5000 miles), all while the Aussies know exactly where they are.

>Indonesia would most certainly be the attacker in a scenario

In the last Indonesia-Australian conflicts (Borneo 1964, East Timor 1999), Australia was the aggressor fighting in Indonesian territory. Australia joined the US war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Australia is almost assured to be the aggressor in every case.

as useless as the aussies are in the current year... indonesians are the most retarded people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting online. it's not even funny how stupid indos are...

Borneo 1964 was a conflict between The Commonwealth of Nations and Indonesia, East Timor 1999 was a conflict between (essentially) the UN and some Indo militia.

None of them were Australia vs Indonesia conflicts. Furthermore, I'm not sure they qualify Australia as the aggressors. "Agressor" is defined as a person or a country that attacks another first, but in both of the cases you brought up, Australia and her allies were responding/reacting to shit the Indonesians started and/or getting dragged into shit as a result of having signed treaties.

Faggot

POST TIMESTAMPED GUNS

Australians are basically our semi-retarded younger brother, we'd come to protect them if they got in a war. Who would come to Indonesia's aid? Malaysia? They wouldn't do jack shit

>Who would come to Indonesia's aid?
Allah

so they would lose

MBT? This?

I fucking hate Indonesians on the internet.

GOD DAMN. I was looking at Indonesia's military procurement, and it's beyond mangled. They have a complete mishmash of equipment across all of their branches. A massive assortment of different small-arms, MANPADS, artillery, AT weapons, ammunition calibres, vehicles (armoured and soft), ships, and aircraft. Did I mention that almost all of them are from an assortment of different nations (some of which are opposed to each other)? The logistics must be a complete nightmare! Not only that, but their military is also 400,000 strong, but only has a budget of $8 billion dollars (which is then made even smaller by corruption).

Attached: 1553947590762.jpg (711x633, 43K)

I agree. They have to get half their parts from US half from Russia.

RAAF for instance has purely NATO countries as a source of aircraft/weapons/etc. Indonesia is beyond fucked.

In a war logistics is everything. Watch Indonesia sink a US flagged ship and Jakarta gets flattened.

Attached: 1541851682920.jpg (574x600, 76K)

>They have to get half their parts from US half from Russia
More like US, Russia, Brazil, France, South Korea, Britain, Germany, France, Israel, Singapore, Sweden, and China. Pretty sure I still missed a few.

>but only has a budget of $8 billion dollars
>military budget
>ONLY $8 BILLION

Attached: 0053_defense_comparison-full.gif (720x540, 37K)

I'd really like to know where China and Russia enter Australia's military supply chain.

>Indonesia economy roughly 1/18th the size of the US.

In your graph China is the only one that matters, however we all know they lie about their defense spending. Go down to Russia and you realize California is worth more then Russia.

Attached: 1523678431119.png (540x284, 8K)

>declare war on australia
>australia cuts off the 359 million dollars worth of aid they send to them annually
>wait for indonesia to come grovelling back for money

>The Indiër fears the Dutch

Attached: KNIL-9_Vierdaagse_KTOMMBronbeek-672x372.jpg (672x372, 71K)

>aid arrives
>is not aid
>is 3 RAR

Indos got less bullshit going on in their military with sjw shit but that doesn't mean they aren't gonna be rubbish in conventional warfare, strayans are better trained and better equipped but also pretty tiny military
The victor in a total war would be nobody because neither nation has sufficient force projection to do any more than dick wave

>In your graph China is the only one that matters, however we all know they lie about their defense spending.
Only a retard writes off nuclear powers as irrelevant.

Uniforms, shirts, boots, carriers, backpacks, goretex jackets and soft & hard Plates lvl 1-to-4

Helmets and hats

>Only a retard writes off nuclear powers as irrelevant.

If that's the case, the US completely and totally dominates China in every shape, size, and form and there is absolutely no way the Chinese could win a nuclear war against the US.

Attached: 1532672877695.jpg (415x540, 42K)

australia is pretty anal about being able to self supply everything they logically can since being caught with their pants down in ww2. A massive reason they chose the AUG for their service rifle is cause all the other companies with rifles in the final trials wanted to haggle or flat out refused license production while styer had no problem with it

A goal we should all be striving to accomplish

$8 billion is a pittance for both the manpower, naval fleet size, and upkeep of the large stockpile of equipment they have. For reference, Australia allocates $36.4 billion for a much smaller force, with a far smaller navy.

But they can't. I am USAF and I was embedded with the RAAF and Kiwis because they were absolutely incapable of airlifting themselves out of Afshitistan.

Attached: 1523193518672.jpg (530x521, 33K)

Perhaps more usefully they have a ballistic missile and satellite program. Somehow I can't see Australia ever doing anything other than buying satellites and ballistic missiles so .. Those proliferation treaties fuck you up on the other side.

Attached: iloa-galaxy-forum-sea-indonesia-djamaluddin-31-638.jpg (638x479, 114K)

>lapan
is that like bizzaro japan?

Airlifting literally everything from one side of the planet to the other has nothing to do with maintaining a supply chain 200 km off your border. You underestimate just how hardcore USTRANSCOM really is and how many connections with how many different countries it takes to maintain a secure supply chain across half of the planet. Even without the help of companies like FedEx and UPS you can still out-transport every other military on the planet.

And it doesn't help that the kiwis pretty much don't have an air force.

we probably pay everyone involved a lot more than the indos do

I am more then understanding since I've been under USTRANSCOM for the past 12 years. And yes, the Kiwis have virtually no airlift. And this country thing, its a matter of DIPS clearances. Aussies have C-17s, just like the US. And it isn't FedEX and USPS that is involved in CRAF. More like Delta, Kallita, Atlus, etc. In fact the only civilian carrier I've seen fly into combat zones outside what I mentioned above what DHL.

Attached: 884326346.jpg (230x220, 7K)

>I'd really like to know where China and Russia enter Australia's military supply chain
I was referring to Indonesia.

>Nothing there makes sense by any metric of reason or logic.
It's reasonable and logical enough if you look at it the right way. Basically just Lord of the Flies with people that were stranded there on purpose.
Fairly certain they have treaties with the US. Basically any place that isn't ultra militarized, is under protection from the US so they can spend the money on social programs and snub America and call it less developed and overly hostile.

>Be richest country in the world

>Can spend more on defense than poorer countries

>Still spend more on welfare for nigs and spics

>china lies
the racism is strong here. Why would they lie? If you adjust their currency to PPP, everything makes perfect sense.

fuck off chang. chinese are racist as fuck. go take your kike marxist tactics somewhere else.

Hopefully Melbourne and Sydney get bombed out.

t. Western Australian

>Basically any place that isn't ultra militarized, is under protection from the US so they can spend the money on social programs and snub America and call it less developed and overly hostile.

this desu. Germans are the absolute worst about it.

>Prevent Britain and France from castrating them and turning them into a slave race of potato farmers fucked into mutthood by Slavs
>Turn around and protect a people we just beat from regional powers so that, even if they're under our economic control, they can maintain cultural and most political independence instead of becoming a Russian satellite
>"REEEE REEEE AMERICANS SUCK FRANCE IS OUR GREATEST ALLY AND AMERICA IS A BIGGER THREAT THAN RUSSIA REEEE."
>Proceeds to spearhead an organization that actively destroys Europe

And how many Aegis style destroyers does Indonesia have again?

A fucking patrol boat is not equal to a 10,000 tonne destroyer.

Go relieve some tsunami victims and come back when you're relevant.

Defence procurement analyst here. It's even worse than you think, Indonesian procurement is like a cross between all the worst bits of the Indian "system" (trying to emphasise local production at the cost of quality) and the Middle Eastern approach (massive corruption and nepotism, equipment being bought in exchange for political favours).

The result is a navy that can't even respond to natural disasters with any acceptable level of efficiency, an air force that lacks properly trained pilots and modern A2A missiles, and an Army that issues equipment by practically just grabbing whatever happens to be in the armoury.

You can say that about America too. Or Germany. Or France. Lotta places, really.

Worked out fine for ISIS

Your average Indon grunt hasn't seen any combat, not even contact since the 70s. Their officers are basically pencil pushers who got promoted based on tenure since they weren't involved in any conflict. Muslim armies don't care about NCOs and are pretty much non-existent even with a more tolerant and less-batshit insane Muslim country like Indonesia.

Your average Aussie grunt has seen action in the Middle East, granted they are no longer there for a few years their officers and NCOs have been in the shit. They are also constantly training with the US even in peacetime.

Indonesia also has zero allies, meaning any shooting war with Australia would ensure that ASEAN kicks them out and force Aus-US regional partners like Singapore and Philippines to act, even if they only pressure Indonesia to withdraw or cease hostile activities.

>If that's the case, the US completely and totally dominates China in every shape, size, and form and there is absolutely no way the Chinese could win a nuclear war against the US.
That depends.

The Chinese arsenal is sufficient to force a stalemate or (regional) parity.

Bu-BUT Jow Forums ACCORDING TO INDONESIA, THEIR SPECIAL FORCES ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Attached: Indonesia Delusion 001.jpg (540x960, 91K)

High alching this shitpost.

>3rd best in the world
Even if that were true, it's not something they should be boasting openly about.

Attached: 1485689154848.jpg (1227x868, 68K)

According to Indonesia Stryker is failed product and Indonesia BTR-80 is much much better.

Attached: 1442062686810.png (720x344, 17K)

Unlike Australia, Indonesia is capable of running its own fifth generation fighter program instead of begging for barely functional Lockheebmartin table scraps

Attached: Koran_Sindo_Nasional_2016-01-08_News_Indonesia_Segera_Produksi_Jet_Tempur_Canggih_1.jpg (600x400, 117K)

>God will come for our help
Thats why the crusades went so well and thats why Constantinople is still call Constantinople

In a few short years it could be argued that the Indonesian Army will have a quantitative and quality advantage over Australia.

Indonesia will have a tank force rivaling Australia's by 2017. Indonesia (PT Pindar) and Turkey (FNSS Defence Systems) are jointly developing a medium sized MBT based on the laters Altay program. This means Indonesia will have the quantitative advantage over the Australian Army as it will field a large number of 3+ Generation MBT. Assuming that Australia's tank modernization won't occur within the next decade, the Leopard 2 RI might be a superior to Australia's M1A1 tanks.

Attached: 1521890190114.jpg (1080x716, 180K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y

Indonesia would easily destroy Australia in a war

A canard F-22, weird.

As an Indon I cant do anything but confirm your statement

P.s. Fuck god or the universe or fate or whatever for making me one

Went so well for Iraqis and Palestinians......

note we also defend 15+ times the territory of those states

>Defence procurement analyst here
Blogger, industry, or enthusiast?

Indonesian here, our military is just a policemen to keep guerilla and dissident down. Once shit hit the fan our only hope is western college student just like in vietnam case

this commie chink bait again
we are focusing the threat in north thats why there are increased joint exercise between 2
countries and other nations in the region in the last 5 years

Surprised it doesn't have a deck gun

Jesus chinese commies presence is heavy here,
our military industries is low tech ones beside we are more western leaned militarily, no one stupid enough siding with china even if this country got Syria'd
dont get yourself hyped up over conflict in maritime Sea just like in the 60s zhang wei

How would Indonesia even attack us? They've got a bare handful of F-16s flown by 85 IQ jungle asians and literally nothing else combat worthy.
Meanwhile, Australia's fighter force is larger than Indonesia's entire air force and our terrestrial radar envelope extends into their airspace.

If they ever tried shit it would be a fucking turkey shoot that'd make the six day war look evenly matched.

Attached: 800px-JORS.svg.png (800x891, 123K)

>Be richest country in the world
>trillions of dollars in debt
ok

Well you damn well knew (((whose))) fault is that, and desu most of that defense spending probably isnt worth that much. Rather, the most of spending goes to jewish banker and weapon maker while only little goes to the actual development, this would explain why f-35 is so shit despite cost 10x more than other planes

Seems like their procument is made by Jow Forumsommandos just going with whats cool at the time. Which is why they have weapons from just about every country in the world. Hell their small arms (just loo at the assault rifle section holy hell) looks like some rich Jow Forumsommandos collection from like 10 different countries

Just spare this one guy

Attached: 1553849014900.jpg (445x432, 20K)

I think instead of fighting eachother like retards, they should hold their hands fighting a greater threat that is china. I mean what would be gained for both of them if they go fight eachother? Indon wont receive money from tourism and local craft export while the Aussies wont get the true "white privilige" given to them by the white-worshipping locals and they also wont get their indonesian child prostitute service. It a lose-lose for both side involved

Fuck em all to death

>Fuck em all to death
YEAH KILLEM

Its because Indonesian arent known for their intelligence and thinks 3 dimensionally. The generals probably acquire those weapons based on review on some cheap military or gun magazine. Then he bought whatever is recommended in that magazine and patting himself on the back while thinking "Harto you are a genius, by buying 100 different guns means we can adapt easily to different situation" without thinking how to transport each weapon the correct ammo effectively and how to train the soldiers to use and maintain mix-matched of notably very different guns with very different mechanism and specification because Indons cant think, at all.

P.s Im an Indonesian

>Israel
Wait what? Didnt those island bastard hate (((them))) so much because they kill their muzzies brother (despite the fact arabs are very racist and think Indonesian as lesser than them) or something?

How Indonesian do in combat situation..

youtube.com/watch?v=_yKsiaGmdEM

In the word of DutchBatt eyewitness..
"I was with the Dutch Batallion in Lebanon when that happened. Yes, the news was true. Those two Indonesian personnel (INDOBATT) abandoned their posts and took shelter at a civilian neighborhood. INDOBATT should not get the civilians involved. If they want to run, run to the nearest UN base, NOT TOWARDS CIVILIAN NEIGHBORHOOD because that would expose the civilians to Israel's bombardment."

Attached: 1450979953274.jpg (894x228, 45K)

Picture of the INDOBATT "commandos" flying white flag of surrender before stealing locals taxi to run away.

Attached: INDONESIA UNIFIL SURRENDER.jpg (373x393, 33K)

Indonesians are a corrupt, mindless, fucking joke, they've got a massive chip on their shoulder inversely proportional to their tiny cocks. They couldn't even take on Malaysia in a stand up fight.

The problem is that we did castrate them, in a way. Denazification went so far that many Germans feel in some way ashamed to be German, which IMO is why they’re some of the biggest proponents of a “European” identity, because it gives them something else to latch on to. The same for the idea of an EU Army while the Bundeswehr is so neglected: they’re afraid of having a big, strong German military, and without an existential threat at their doorstep they don’t have a compelling reason to, but they do want to have a big, strong European military for the usual reason of power projection.

If they were literal slaves instead of just paid slave wages, the equipment upkeep for force size would still be laughably nonexistent.

Fuck 'em
youtu.be/01L_cQBu_fg

Attached: don't give a fuck.jpg (2790x1860, 712K)

Industry

This.

Getting rid of the F-111's without replacing them was a mistake on Australia's part, they were ageing but the FA/18's and F-35 memefighters can't bomb Jakarta and aren't nearly as fast.
Indonesia is supposed to be getting a great whopping 11 Sukhoi 35's if they ever pays for them which could do something to hinder the RAAF bombing targets deep inside Indonesia. They will however be flown by Indonesians.

Indonesia actually invading Australia and occupying it is almost as unlikely of a scenario as vice versa. The casualties would be too high for either side to be able to justify it.

The only realistic scenario that would see Australia and Indonesia at war would be Australia intervening in West Papua or some other irrelevant fuckhole in the Indo archipelago like East Timor. Which is a remote possibility if they keep their shit up but it would almost certainly have UN backing and a coalition of allies eager to test out their new toys on a third world military.

Attached: raaf-f-111-buried-swanbank-landfill-queensland-953x640.jpg (953x640, 71K)

No. Indonesia only got couple of Sukhoi this time due to their order got suspended by Russian who fear of politics and economical instabilities after Indonesian presidential election this months. Plus Russian being pressured by S.E Asia's leading economy powerhouse Singapore to delay the Sukhoi delivery or loses Russian own economic pipeline to S.E. Asia.

We probably wouldn't ever fight Indonesia, for one thing there would be a fucking mutiny if they took mi Goreng noodles out of the ration packs.

Neither side would win because neither side has the equipment necessary to properly invade each other or make any kind of decisive victory youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y

I don't get it. Does Aussie troops loves that indonmee noodles so much? It tastes like crap and overloaded so much with dangerous MSG that my urine crystallized thanks due to all the overloaded MSG and salt just in one packet.

Ah okay, last I heard they couldn't pay for it and were supposed to be bartering with a brazilian tons of unprocessed rubber going to Russia or some shit.

Germany and France I could buy, but, well...

Attached: 1530940610089.jpg (1302x1446, 128K)