Is this a big deal?

Is this a big deal?

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (581x333, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/russia-competes-with-china-for-arms-sales-to-pakistan_2885710.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The MI-26 is neat though I wonder why a country like Pakistan would need such a heavy lift helicopter

very much for india and china but i doubt this is even true

It's according to Russian media not Pakistani media: theepochtimes.com/russia-competes-with-china-for-arms-sales-to-pakistan_2885710.html

No. The whole india/paki thing is just a pissing contest at this point.

It's according to Russian reports, see Also, is MiG-35 better than a JF-17?

The US rented them for use in Afghanistan. Heavy lift helos are pretty useful in mountains. It would be a fairly sound move on their part. As the MI-26 is one of the few aircraft to come out of Russia that has been proven to be excellent.
MiG-35. Well... it could be good. But past trends tends to shape future trends.

Attached: 1554395402993.gif (445x250, 2.09M)

Literally makes no difference. It really just looks like you're bringing your brown person dick measuring contest to Jow Forums. Get the fuck out with your aNoNyMoUs iz LeGiOn cringe shit.

Heavy lift choppers are useful in every situation and Pakistan has routine natural disasters, making a heavy lift rotary a massive boon in relief efforts.

That said, I am shocked China let them dabble with Mi-35s when they've been under the chinese JF-17 program for a while and it SEEMS to be paying off.

Ok sorry i will not post in this thread anymore

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (624x514, 343K)

Russia makes workhorse aircraft. No other way about it. I want a stronger Russia because it tends to create a stronger US. Same can be said with China.

Last time we had a pants-around-ankles pissing contest we put a being in space for the first time in the known history of life on Earth and ended up with dudes rolling around on the Moon in space hoopdies. Competition breeds achievement. You just hope you have leaders competent enough to ride that line without going to war with each other.

>Citing batshit cultshit Epochtimes unironically as a source

We won't buy Sukhoi's.
Why the fuck would we buy the same jet as India?
Why the fuck would we buy a Russian Jet when we can get literally the same Jet from China for 2/3rds the cost?
Why would we break our doctrine, which we've held for >50 years of no twin engined jet fighters?
Why would we buy MiG-35's when our F-16's are superior and our JF-17's are built locally?
Who is going to train our pilots, who already have world class proficiency with American/domestic planes, how to fly some Russian piece of shit?
Why would the government authorise a purchase of Russian Jet's when our domestic Jet's have a stellar proven record?

None of this makes any sense. This is Russian posturing to scare India into buying more MiG-35's.

THe MIi-26 purchase might be legit though. I think we lack heavy lift helicopters and our C-130's can't really land in mountinous areas.

Attached: image.jpg (553x484, 34K)

How do you know dinosaurs didn't go to space? That asteroid hit pretty fucking hard.

I wonder why would Pakistan buy the MIG-35?
Are they asking to be sanctioned by the US?

India would never buy the same plane as Pakistan, let alone from the same supplier.

I think one of the few things a can say are good from Russia without going full Vatnik is there helos. They came out with same whacky ass but as far as I can tell workable designs to.

>This is Russian posturing to scare India into buying more MiG-35's.

This is the correct answer

I did not consider this possibility. Space dinosaurs are a threat to our conquest of Sol.

Attached: 8_zSSCnjwAIJDlw2cZBBzMKwwGz0h7vYhoNq2ZR7f1Q.jpg (800x687, 48K)

Pretty retarded considering Indian already went for the Rafale instead

>India would never buy the same plane as Pakistan
When we brought Russian helicopters, India doubled down on it's own purchase of Russian helicopters to the point where it paid more to guarantee better support & quicker availability of parts.

It's literally a dick waving contest to the Indian's, and they're compensating.

>I wonder why would Pakistan buy the MIG-35?
They're not.

>Are they asking to be sanctioned by the US?
We've been sanctioned before, our economy was set back two decades and you know what? We still didn't fucking settle for shit garbage tier vatnik Jets.

How many are the Pakis even wanting? Is Russia even capable of delivering any significant number of MiG-35s yet?

Attached: Proofs.jpg (474x355, 39K)

Bery Gud, J-31 just for you Special Price

Knowing Indian bullshit and the upcoming elections the deal can still be called off.
Never undestimate the level of stupidity those curry niggers are on.

Also consider >pic related (everybody laugh at India)

India choices for it's airforce are as follows:
>Sukhoi's that China already operates and trains with and that Pakistan has already countered and beaten in Pak-China war games.
>MiG which are barely better then what they have now.
>Rafale's that Pakistani pilots are at instructor level expertise with. Pakistan knows it's radar cross section, it's g-rated spec and every facet of it's performance.
> F-16's/F-21's that Pakistan already operates and is considered world class in utilising.
>F/A-18's that are nearing 30 years of age.
>F-15's that Pakistani pilots have charted/flown via Pak-Saudi war games
> Typhoon (see above)
>Hal Tejas that has been in development for 50 years, had its first flight 20 years ago and has only been produced 30 times.

Attached: OH GANESH PLS OH NO NO NO.png (517x967, 253K)

Your GIF is Ukraine and not a MiG

I would legit chuckle if the Indians went straight for the F-35 meme

>How many are the Pakis even wanting?
>Is Russia even capable of delivering any significant number of MiG-35s yet?
Highly doubt it.

Daily reminded that only countries who aren't friends with America, can't afford better or have cavemen tier societies use Russian aircraft. Prove me wrong (Protip: you can't), thank you for coming to my tedtalk, and that's the tea sis

Attached: vatnik fucking shits.jpg (4062x2703, 1.24M)

Chances are we'll get an entire new airframe, not a J-31. Our expertise with the JF-17 has been indepth. We've got Project AZM which will probably materialise in 2030 something as a single engine light stealth fighter.

Until then we've got Block III JF-17's which will have advanced AR-Hud's, AESA radar and some other new gadgets.
Then around 2027 we'll have Block IV which is roadmapped to get upgraded engines with TVC.

>Reminder that Block I JF-17's slapped India's shit.

Heard the WS-15 is finally ready
You lot would prolly receive it within the next 5 years.

I don't think they could handle it.
The Japanese who are arguably the most logistical and by the book country on the planet have already lost one.
Imagine the shitshow when a semi-literal hell hole >designated country like India get's it's hands on it.
Besides due to the whole "make in india" thing they won't opt for the F-35 unless they have no other choice.

Space and weapon system investment happens to be a great answer to that

>theepochtimes.com
>according to amerimutt media pretending to be chinese media russian media say pakistani sources claim

Attached: kek..jpg (258x245, 12K)

Is their any truth to reports that Pakistan is working with the Turks on their TFX project? I've only heard rumors until this point. And in all reality the MiG-35 wouldn't be that bad seeing that it shares engines with the JF-17 and has a NATO compatible databus so integrating weapons already in inventory wouldn't be hard. I think ideally y'all would order F-16Vs and upgrade the rest of your inventory but we're too focused on making money off of Indian stupidity atm.

Attached: DuXNIWJXQAATRrF.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Attached: 26M2.jpg (1200x592, 102K)

Attached: 345675.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>A Paki talking like this

I didn't even know Pakistan had internet or electricity.

PAF never faced an MKI equivalent during the exercise

Russian engines require more maintenance and are more susceptible to FOD. "Muh reliability" is a meme.

American equipment comes with strings attached. Would be a terrible choice.

hauling artillery around the mountains is no easy feat

The video of the aftermath of that crash is rough

>pakis wanting mig-35s...…

inb4 pajeets start using this as evidence because of the f-16 shoot down that migs are better.

op's dildo?

If they didn't like the deal they shouldn't have signed.

Egypt rejected MiG-35's at a DISCOUNT for more expensive Rafale's

Russians selling to both sides of the India - Pakistan divide. It was recently announced that the Indians would be purchasing 400+ T90's.

>It's literally a dick waving contest to the Indian's, and they're compensating.

Other way around - it's the Paki economy that's begging for bailouts rn, and spending a higher percentage of GDP for a lower amount of equipment.

>They're not (buying MiGs)

Probably true, they're perfectly content with Chinese clones of Russian and US airframes.

>We still didn't fucking settle for shit garbage tier vatnik Jets.

You towelheads will eat grass if you have to - I'll give you that. Just like best Korea they can't push you too hard, lest you become a full Chinese proxy ON TOP of having your own nukes.