Happy waco day

Happy waco day, make sure to thank the ATF for all there hard work in saving the people of waco.

Attached: IMG_20190409_133306.jpg (1458x1161, 228K)

Comumbine Commeration Edition

Attached: comumbmbumbum.jpg (2092x660, 373K)

I wouldn't run in to save a bunch of motherfuckers that wanted to burn to death either.

Based.

Thats a weird way to spell the ATF started the fires

>that wanted to burn to death either.

Attached: 1540651822549.png (1110x590, 572K)

No, I mean they could have possibly started the fires. Whether or not it was intentional i'm not sure. I won't dispute they were wreckless/careless in how they handled it.

Bottom line is those motherfuckers had the opportunity to run out and say fuck it let me live and deal with them (they're not fucking going away) or let me burn. They chose to burn.

Attached: 1520443444299.jpg (796x527, 63K)

>those motherfuckers had the opportunity to run out and say fuck it let me live and deal with them
ATF shot those who ran out

Imagine flexing for a selfie like an absolute cocklord over a pile of dead children and managing to still tell yourself you're the good guy.

>a bunch of faggot pedo cultists get blasted

Why do I care again?

ok, I don't remember every single detail about it but if you mean people ran out all crazy and shit and being retarded t hen I can understand them being on edge. If they seriously shot up people that came out walking/fast walking with their hands up and shit with an obvious gesture they were giving up then that's fucked up.

One of the bottom lines in my eyes is that these people were fucking retarded and it's not because they were religious. Koresh was a fucking nutcase and anyone to have followed him can't be assumed to have full competence.

They didn't. Runners got gunned down.

Didn't ATF, FBI, Delta, SAS, or whoever was there open fire on those trying to run? And weren't they shooting through a closed door too?

Of course they didn't shoot through the door. The door that had bullet holes. And then disappeared when it was to be used as evidence. There never was a front door, don't be silly.

Koresh made regular trips into town. They could have done a traffic stop. They wanted a show. They wanted to send a message.

Attached: 1550039455038.gif (543x105, 83K)

I think everyone got the message loud and clear.

Attached: 1555263434969.png (1075x797, 650K)

yeah, you're right about that I suppose (if he really did make frequent trips out of town on his own). Not really any guarantee that his followers wouldn't have done the same thing without him being there or made an even bigger scene somehow because of that.

Because, you fucking retard, the tyrannical government gunned them down for show, they cooked babies alive, they injected poison gas into the building- with their only justification and warrant being "he had too many guns"

Because that's what every statist cuck with boot polish in their mouth will say when something similar happens to normal gun owners like you or others.

Attached: 0418190201.jpg (2560x1280, 731K)

Indeed.

Attached: 1547753790919.jpg (647x960, 137K)

>ATF
The FBI was handling the siege.

If your logic is true how come they haven't collected everyone elses guns yet?.

>inb4 they're working on it

I mean how come they haven't DONE IT YET.

>burning and gassing delusional pedos

Absolutely based.

>I mean how come they haven't DONE IT YET.

Because they know the minute they try they will lose all control in the ensuing chaos. Literally the second there is a hot war inside CONUS the govt as you know it is over. Who knows what comes next.

Armchair tactician time. How would YOU have handled the initial raid if you were in charge of it? Picking up Koresh when he goes to town isn't an option, the top brass wants a raid.

>a bunch of faggot pedo cultists
Even if the child sexual abuse allegations were true, David Koresh was the only one who was fucking anyone.

Attached: waco summed up.png (1088x958, 97K)

>ignore brass
>arrest Koresh outside the post office
>fire me faggots I got him

>Because they know the minute they try they will lose all control in the ensuing chaos

I still think your logic is backwards. If anything blowing the fuck out of Waco compound only PROVED nobody would do shit. They got away with fucking those people up whether it was right or wrong. Only one person did something about it and that still took a while.

If anything they should have though "wow, look totally showed these fucking gun owning pussies and they didn't rise up. fucked their friends up and they didn't do shit, should we take em boss?".

What people on Jow Forums sometimes forget is that feds aren't just glowing posts on a hungarian bot stomping forum; they're real people, with real lives and families. They have little fedlets in fed daycare, and they don't want them blown up.

So you're implying the government is scared now to take away guns/gun rights?. They won't do it?. Or their doing it super slowly?. One compound every 30 years is their strategy?. Or what?.

The Gov't literally killed 5 kids.

Also, what irony, today is Patriot's Day.

Don't absolve the parents of blame (you will anyways).

Atf started the op
Atf made up the allegations
Nothing would have happened if the atf haddent tried to pull some bullshit

Maybe he's implying that the other feds got pissed at the ATF for blowing up the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building with their kids inside, so they made them straighten up?

Freedom of religion, association, and the right to bear arms. All American values. You're obviously too young to realize what was going down in Texas at the time. The Texas SC was grabbing kids from homes for being homeschooled and we damn near got a federal level ban in the 90s. The government was absolutely out of control during that period and they got the pushback they deserved. We'll probably never recover from the anti militia media blitz the news ran with until OKC shut them up though.

That's a pretty wild guess of a scenario. I guess it's plausible (not so sure though). If that's the case 9/11 would have really gotten the U.S. to keep their noses out of other people's business.

It's current year bro and shit is way more contentious than it was when Waco went down. And I'm not talking about the govt going after some small group they can use their propaganda to villianize for the sheeple. I'm talking about a concerted effort to disarm all of America. They will never overtly instigate that because they know it means the party is over. It would take very few people to monkey wrench this entire country.

Except their objectives of fundamentally changing the American way of life and stripping us of our freedoms were met by bombing the WTC.

Shit example as you don't understand the motives of the involved parties.

>Except their objectives of fundamentally changing the American way of life and stripping us of our freedoms were met by bombing

taking away the 2nd amendment would probably be the same wouldn't it?.

I get it. American government = Al-Qaeda no matter how many times the story must be changed.

anyways, forget it. My argument isn't even so much that the government is a bunch of angels that don't want to fuck us over my point is that those cultist fucks were fucking retarded and I don't feel sorry for the assholes. Another set of assholes I might defend bot not those.