"Two Navy SEALs and two Marine "Raiders face charges in the death of Army Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar for felony murder...

"Two Navy SEALs and two Marine "Raiders face charges in the death of Army Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar for felony murder, involuntary manslaughter, conspiracy, obstruction of justice, hazing and burglary."

Attached: 20190419_121903.jpg (1080x2008, 604K)

Goddamn dept of the navy. Wtf.

Why can’t SEALs stop murdering people bros

Why the fuck was a SSgt in the Green Berets being "Hazed" of all people? And by SEALs? You save that shit for the POGs and Grunts.

Smells like there may have been a bigger fuck up here and these guys are taking the fall.

Attached: 1535382105335.png (340x400, 163K)

>hazing
>duct tape and a sledge hammer
>>hazing
Right.

40 years ago hazing just involved getting really, really drunk. Now you've got people re-enacting Saw with sledgehammers and the contents of a toolbox. And all this borderline torture shit gets covered up by old fucks in positions of authority who think everything is still like it was 40 years ago. It's beyond fucking belief the vicious stupidity on display from every angle.

that the shit that went down in mali (bam)?

what's the punchline?

That goes way past hazing and becomes more like Beijing smoging.

"SLAP THE PANCAKES, NIGGER. Yeehaw!"

Attached: 1550341263576.png (458x550, 372K)

>seals and raiders selling drugs
>green beret isn't playing around
>they murder him in a fit of roid rage
Boy our military sure is great, it's almost as if lowering selection standards and advertising to attract the most faggity dudes around wasn't a great idea. SOCOM is fucked and all except delta is treated like an extreme sport rather then a professional military outfit. Personally, I blame the beards.

If I have to hear one more FUCKHEAD fucking Joe talk about how it would be nice to have beards like MUH BUNDESWEHR MUH BUNDESWEHR MUTHAFUCKA I'm going to lose my fucking mind. I swear if they had it their way this organization would look like a bunch of bearded shitstains with those faggot super high skinfade combovers. Thanks for reminding me about beards brother I will now pound rip its in a rage fit.

t. 19 year old remf who is incapable of growing a beard. five dollars says your one deployment was korea, bitch. but please, knifehand away when you talk with your anime friends about muh professionalism

All I want is the go-ahead for a nice Tom Selleck moustache.

Push shitbag.
As long as it adheres to standards you can have a Tom Selleck moustache.

>around six, watch your six.

No punchline, just another incident to further prove that the Navy and Marines can't keep their shit together, and that the Seals and Raiders are just boy scouts for undisciplined gear queers, while other groups like the Green Berets and PJs stay cool and actually are important.

Nice. Looks like China doesnt even need to fire a shot and the elite of the US will already kill themselves in a drunken fit.

because thats what seals do

Not that guy but Korea was fun as shit man.

Don't talk shit about korea, fgt.

Are you guys retarded? Did everyone forget they were stealing some bribe money and the GB wanted no part of it?

>hazing ritual
wait a second, i recognize that guy, original is he was killed because he witnessed SEALs taking money from the Delta's bags they use to buy intel

You’re thinking of it like frats hazing their buddies, this is like frats hazing another frat who they dislike . There’s a whole different mentality between the two

It wasn't hazing.
>SEALs come back to safe house drunk
>try to steal money
>Melgar finds out, confronts them
>They assault him
>try to coerce him into not giving them up
>end up strangling Melgar to death
>later claim they were just wrestling

>beret looks like shit
>not white

disgusting, i thought the green berets were cool?

Fuck off back to Jow Forums and neck yourself you fat faggot.

lol

how can you be american and not be right wing or a "nazi"?

keep making excuses for the deterioation of SF
and keep defending your based minorities, it will be your death.

hahahahah

yes, this sounds like making up a story after the fact. and this story is in no way factual.

I was never hazed in the Rangers, never in college, know one I know that was....is it even a thing anymore? or just a 'go to' excuse when shit fall apart?

The Seals and Raiders were dealing drugs and bribing people and the Beret was about to snitch on them. Thus they killed him to keep him quiet.

>Hazing
Is that what they call silencing someone who discovered your drug trade nowadays? Or am I thinking of a different incident where SEALS killed someone else? It's so hard to keep track.

>reddit spacing
Didn't even read.

>in the Rangers.
>know one I know
That's not the wording someone in batt would use, keep larping.

>Breaking news: SEALs complete and utter fuckups who cant keep their mouths shut about anything
>More on this developing story at 11

it's friday, i'm working on my buzz
yep, real Ranger check at USARA site my number is #2952195

this story is old

>Death by sledgehammer
Regardless of context, that is a shitty way to die.

Attached: 1554007259287.jpg (484x403, 13K)