Bought this yesterday. How bad did I fuck up?

Bought this yesterday. How bad did I fuck up?

Attached: 719010769.jpg (500x158, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/719010769/kel-tec sub2000 40 13rd 161 glock 23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I owned one and it’s okay. Check the serial numbers if it’s one that got recalled. Could’ve done better, but it’s not terrible.

Why do people Think bying a plinking style rifle would be a fuck up? It’s not a gun you will depends your life on.

You did ok. What Calibre and flavor magazine?

You didn't? How much did you end up paying?
Personally I'm waiting to see if they either do a .45 or pistol version. Ideally, both.

.40 with Glock 23 mags

budsgunshop.com/catalog/mobile/product/719010769/kel-tec sub2000 40 13rd 161 glock 23

You did ok.

Ok, I guess.
Take it for a spin and get a feel for how it's like to shoot.

This guy

Do you have a glawk foaty to match?

Excellent plinker. Kel-Tec makes some cool stuff. I'm going to get a suppressor for mine at some point.

I don't own a Glock but I did get an extended mag

I wish they made these in .45 AARP

>.45 AARP

Attached: SqQf7YrBtjsoxzQb6Vd18t2V6Pa80vROlum3_jmLXI8.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>Check the serial numbers if it’s one that got recalled
I just checked mine and it's subject. Could the goofed barrel contribute to accuracy issues? I dislike that the front sight post can be moved left just by pressing on it, but last time I took it out I had a hard time hitting anything, I thought it was because of the sight picture and was disinterested since my AR9 is more comfortable with MBUS sights

it's good for what, 5000 rounds?

Attached: 1555561914684.jpg (615x615, 39K)

I'd have gone nine purely for ammo cost. Even still

Stock up on maz and get a glawk 40 when you turn 21. Profit

what's the best defensive load for a 9mm 16" barrel?

Attached: suicide_sub2000_.jpg (600x448, 39K)

Unironically 90 grain meme rounds.

I have had a hard time finding performance of these meme rounds from 16" barrels

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-13-52-12.png (540x960, 166K)

IDK don't have a longboi in 9. I rock 9mm 124 grain Speer gold dots for the glawk.

you can't fire it when it's folded

look at the gun. this should be obvious if you have half a brain cell.

you also can't fold it unless the bolt is locked back which means it's unloaded, too

>How bad did I fuck up?
If paid more than $200 then yeah, you've been had.

yeah sure lol you're the dude on armslist spamming low ball offers all day, huh?

Mine doesn’t need to be locked back. Have one of the brand new ones though, were the gen 1s different?

Not really a fuckup, solid backpack gun for hiking/camping, simple, cheap, easily uses widely available magazines, fun to plink with.

That was my thinking when I bought it. I could have got the 9mm version but didn't wanna spend the extra 100 on it honestly.

is the price difference really that steep?

He's wrong it doesn't have to be locked back, he was probably thinking of ruger takedowns.

You did alright.

This

Pistol Calibre carbines are useful when over-penetration is a concern. Pair it with some quality hollowpoints it Should keep the bullets cleanly inside the meat target and out of your neighbors walls

Attached: B2CT8U2.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Yes

These are meant to be fairly dependable, if I recall right. Is it also rated for high pressure loads?

Whether or not you fucked up here (In my opinion) depends on how much you paid.

it is impressive how small and light it is for having a 16" barrel

Attached: 20190419_195655-01.jpg (1368x2512, 863K)

Doesn't really matter at this point. Order a case of cheap 40 and enjoy it.

Noice