Since jannies hate board culture and deleted the last one, let’s have another Waco thread

Since jannies hate board culture and deleted the last one, let’s have another Waco thread

Attached: BACAAA94-7CA1-4423-8669-A2CF311E6DCC.jpg (960x660, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Final_report_to_the_Deputy_Attorney_General_concerning_the_1993_confrontation_at_the_Mt._Carmel_Complex,_Waco_Texas
youtube.com/watch?v=2oPNWagm0mk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=o7Ixi1YZvA8
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=1O78gUTO_1M
google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1999-aug-26-mn-3842-story,amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion
cnn.com/US/9908/24/fbi.waco/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Jannies deleted my CZSoy wojak thread
What The Fuck over...why is this place becoming so overly moderated the past year? People come here to get away from that shit... it's all boards too. Pathetic jannies stay the fuck back

Jannies are ATFniggers
Also McVeigh did nothing wrong
You reap what you sow fedfag

Attached: 1543713447770.jpg (1024x700, 95K)

Reminder that the feds didn't start the fire, the crazys did. Those who disagree are either ignorant or lying.

Shoo Shoo ATFnigger

Attached: 5ae8aaa45c487aa3350bb3144084bb4e529dac3ce4db781de0135bf166b94f19.jpg (1240x786, 175K)

Proofs? Oh wait you have none because they fucking bulldozed everything

See below based retard.
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Final_report_to_the_Deputy_Attorney_General_concerning_the_1993_confrontation_at_the_Mt._Carmel_Complex,_Waco_Texas

There you go, fagboi.

What happened to the door?

Why did the feds shoot everyone who tried to leave?

The Feds knew what their game plan was. One of the songs they played during the standoff was Nancy Sinatra These Boots Are Made For Walking with the following lyrics
>You keep playing where you shouldn't be playing
>And you keep thinking that you'll never get burnt (HAH)
>I just found me a brand new box of matches (YEAH)
>And what he knows you ain't had time to learn
>These boots are made for walking,
>And that's just what they'll do
>One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you
Let those lyrics tumble around for a minute and decide for yourself. Using lyrics/song as a means of unconscious projection, which dabbles in Occult territory as well

yeah yeah hee haw weesnaw whatever, who cares about the peepeepoopoocaust

Read it. Doesn’t explain anything and merely states that the feds didn’t do it. I need broofs

Except that's wrong, it directly states how it's impossible for the feds to have started the fire. Do ya need a quote little BLM niggy?

Quote it faggot

This. Some heavy shit right there

>wikisource
>edited by the united states gov

Attached: 1555454537290.gif (498x362, 1.92M)

A very careful and detailed examination was made of all the above evidence. The
evidence and photographs were examined and then reexamined several times. Photographs were examined using a large shop magnifying glass with an electric bulb. I also enlarged selected photographs to resolve further detail. Many of the videotapes were replayed frame-by-frame for detail and referred to many times before any determinations were made. Cross checks was made between photographs, videotapes and other reported information for comparisons and to verify the conclusions. From my examination of all the evidence, I conclude with absolute
certainty that there were three points of fire origin within the Branch Davidian complex. Evidence further supports that each of these fires was intentionally started by the Davidians.

>editing PDF files
Oof

How did the Branch Davidians win the initial firefight?

Attached: NOW.jpg (553x936, 195K)

Bombs away, Mr.McVeigh!

Gaytf sucks absolute shit in a straight up fight, they pissed their ammo away shooting like retards who never used a giggle switch before

The Waco documentary claimed they had an M60, but who knows. They decent cover compared to the ATF and ATF had a bit much bravado and probably not enough training

Where were the deployment points of the CS grenades

Hiroshima doesn't even know how many passes he's losing by not cracking down on the ban/delete happy moderation. Why would anyone buy a pass if they run a 1 in 5 chance of getting banned for posting anything more profane than a PG moviem

SJW reddit trannies spammed the applications in 2018, and are now deleting vaguely political/"BIGOTED" posts and letting gay anime smut threads with nothing Jow Forums related, slide.

If they were dedicated enough to do it for free and ruin other websites, then you can bet they'll do it here too.

Attached: 1555689731938.png (588x309, 202K)

Everywhere. Something like 100 CS grenades were used I believe.

>the feds didn't start the fire
kys glow nig nog

Which floor. You may only choose one.

>The Waco documentary
lol, heres the real story

youtube.com/watch?v=2oPNWagm0mk&t=

>fags think that the agents CS rounds started the fire.

They had 40mm ferret rounds (non burning) and gas pumped from the CEV via a boom (obviously non burning).

not only CS grenades but they pumped CS in through the tanks they brought. After they used flashbangs that ignited the CS.
ITT. a bunch of ATFs trying to cover their murders.

CS never reached a concentration to be ignited by anything. Try again nignog.

Attached: 1520443444299.jpg (796x527, 63K)

Awwah, indoctrinated little nignog can't handle the truth.

Oh look the bootlicking statists have shown up

Then what the fuck? How do they know it was the davidians?

Doesn't matter who started the fire. Koresh made regular trips into town they could have done a traffic stop. They wanted a show and got one. They redpilled gen x like a motherfucker. There will be no more free wacos.

Attached: 1547753790919.jpg (647x960, 137K)

They don't. Last thread was legit. This one is bait.

Attached: 1520529767593.jpg (650x515, 53K)

Because there are tapes of them talking about starting the fire, and 2 fires started in a place the ATF didn't have access to.

Awwah, nobody called you out on your retarded lies last time?

Ha cant even call me a nigger what they watch you at work too?
Look faggot you guys killed a shit load of kids. own it you took pictures with the bodies.
You guys are tough we get it we all are very scared.

Bundy won on a technicality, not because he was right.

Jow Forums go back to your fucking containment board

Pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades had been found in the rubble immediately following the fire and in 1999, FBI spokesmen were forced to admit that they had used the grenades.

Good goy! Let's stand on the charred remains of American children, shall we?

Attached: WACOFBISNIPERHUMANREMAINSINBACKGROUND.jpg (737x520, 91K)

You are a nigger, a big dark nigger, a filthy chicken eating nigger.

The feds did not start the fire. Your damage control fuels me.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7Ixi1YZvA8

Excellent. The govt does that shit 80,000 times a week. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Attached: 1511197936957.jpg (1366x768, 122K)

is this the best summary of what happened? I'm not familiar with the whole incident.

Attached: 1539406483168.png (927x2380, 335K)

CS gas mixed with paint thinner to make it an aerosol.

Nope, that is damage control spread by conspiracy theorists after the danforth report fucked their "muh CS concentrations" argument.

Two types of CS dispersal methods were used. Ferret rounds and CEV administered canisters.

Ok they gave you the go ahead to call me a nigger.
But I still never killed a single child.
Hell awaits you are going to burn too.

>Reminder that the feds didn't start the fire, the crazys did. Those who disagree are either ignorant or lying.
CIA NIGGER PLS... CS gas canisters started the fire.

Not high enough concentration to start a fire sorry friend.

Which ones?

>Experts testify to congress that there was so much gas that half the people inside would have been unconscious or dead
>nOT a HiGh enOuGh cONcenTratIon

Editing PDFs is incredibly easy, wtf.

>we looked at pictures with magnifying glasses, we're clear
hahaha oh wow, never mind those incendiary devices, the flammable gasses, and the breezeways poked in the place to stoke the flames

>the concentration was not enough to start a fire
>MUH COnsCIOuSnEss!

Dude, I'm referencing what the FBI said. The FBI admitted that they used pyrotechnic devices. They claim those devices didn't start the fire, but they still admit that they used them, and that's after they were caught trying to cover it up.

Jannies stay the FUCK back

Attached: cock.jpg (1199x818, 559K)

they even found incendiary grenades in FBI's bags.

these two docus go over the evidence and tell you exactly what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=1O78gUTO_1M

Attached: 1549813148525.png (1404x316, 41K)

It's the heat emitted from the canisters, you retard; not the gas itself.

>incendiary devices
Nope.
>the flammable gasses
Sorry far, impossible
>and the breezeways poked in the place to stoke the flames
Actually correct. The holes and gash made by the CEV retarded and increased the flame depending on the location.

1/3. That's an F.

Yeah that's breddy solid. Took years and a lot of work by a lot of people for the picture to become that complete though. It's the same old story really... govt incompetence and hubris kills people then they lie about it. The difference this time was more people were starting to wake up to reality between this and Ruby Ridge. It was baby steps compared to the redpilling going on today but it was a big baby step for a lot of people.

If it's a high enough concentration that it's replacing the air you're breathing, then the CS/paint thinner mix is definitely high enough to start a fire. Are you retarded? Have you ever worked with flammable chemicals?

>muh bogeyman
Boomers need to die in Minecraft and then also real life

Well, by all means, let's see these FBI claims.

Nope, they sure didn't. I'm sorry your conspiracy documentarys are fiction. Not a shred of evidence exists of pyrotechnic CS canisters.

Ferret rounds don't emit heat, sorry kid.

You saying no or yes doesn't mean shit
Your opinions aren't worth anything
Provide something of substance not just

Yea I think that
No I don't think that
Yea I agree with that but again have nothing to back up my
0/3 kill self

>the concentration was not enough to start a fire
repeating your baseless claims doesnt make them true
Earlier you said the gas pumped in via a boom was "obviously non-burning", yet this is the very gas that burned and released large quantities of cyanide, poisoning many of the victims to death.

>If it's a high enough concentration that it's replacing the air you're breathing, then the CS/paint thinner mix is definitely high enough to start a fire.
Factually and scientifically incorrect. Do you need proofs?

Reminder that there are gun companies who have hired and given money to these pieces of shit who have killed all these innocent Americans.

Attached: 1543821093799.png (1336x1018, 100K)

>Nope.
yep, they recovered flashbangs from the site iirc
>Sorry far, impossible
not at all. inflammable substances become volatile when suspended in the air

>"We continue to believe that law enforcement did not start the fire," said FBI spokesman John Collingwood. "But we regret previous answers to Congress and to the public [about possible use of inflammatory devices] ultimately may prove to be inaccurate."
google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1999-aug-26-mn-3842-story,amp.html

The FBI admitted to using pyrotechnic devices two decades ago. You can still claim they didn't start the fire, but you can't in good faith say pyrotechnic devices were not used.

Why are all you faggots feeding the troll? I hope it's just one loser samefagging both sides of the argument.

Attached: 1554253404495.jpg (500x423, 44K)

Oh, my claims have plenty of base. Do you wish to see it?

>
>Earlier you said the gas pumped in via a boom was "obviously non-burning", yet this is the very gas that burned and released large quantities of cyanide, poisoning many of the victims to death.

>propagation vs burning effects
Yikes!

>inflammable
lol, meant non-flammable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

>Well, by all means, let's see these FBI claims.
see

>yep, they recovered flashbangs from the site iirc
Irrelevant.

>not at all. inflammable substances become volatile when suspended in the air
True, at required concentrations. Which was not met.

Oh, I'm sorry I thought you meant pyrotechnic gas canisters, not flash bangs. Regardless, the air concentration was never at a high enough level to propagate or start a flame.

CS CANISTERS, you stupid faggot. Learn to read.

>cs turns to cynaide when it burns
>the victims were poisoned with cyanide
>but it wasnt because the cs burned
>it was because there was a fire
uhh

That's not claims or proof of flite rite CS my guy. Sorry.

>things burn that cause toxic cases
VS
>things that start or propagate fires

I know this is hard for you, but do try and keep up.

>Irrelevant.
literally a incendiary device, the exact type the FBI previously claimed they had not used

>. Regardless, the air concentration was never at a high enough level to propagate or start a flame.
That's an ass-pull. It was never high enough, like they never used flashbangs, and they never fired a single shot. hahaha

>I thought you meant pyrotechnic gas canisters
I did mean that because that is what is stated in the article. Read it, retard. Even the FBI has admitted that they used pyrotechnic gas canisters and that they lied about it initially.

Not pyro CS canisters turbofag. Nor did it reach concentration to start or propagate fires.

You made claims earlier stating that the CS was outright non-flammable, dipshit.

Same as how they didn't shoot people trying to flee, or fire downward from their helicopters, and they totally lost the door for the trial even though it was right in the same spot as the televised reveal of the evidence locker when they checked years later

>The FBI may have used a very limited number of military-type CS gas canisters on the morning of April 19
Read the article, numb nuts.

Nope, fbi never used pyrotechnic gas canisters, sorry my guy.

You going to correct this retard up above making you look like a faggot or what?

You're so brain-dead it's astounding.

Delivery method was non flammable, my guy. I know this is hard, but do try to think.

>Nor did it reach concentration
where are you getting this? You say it a lot, but I assume your only source is the FBI, who lied several times about their actions?

We know the concentrations were high enough to kill several victims with cyanide poisoning when the flames started. That indicates a high concentration

But you already admitted the CS could ignite under certain conditions, thus your assertation is false

Do you require proof. You know I have it that's why you won't commit lel.

>FBI to acknowledge firing potentially flammable devices at Waco
cnn.com/US/9908/24/fbi.waco/
You're an absolute brainlet.

I think trans jannies deleted last thread just to test out their new AI that will shit up an entire thread by being the dumbasses on both sides of a totally irrelevant argument. It's the only explanation for what's going on in here that I want to believe in.

Attached: 1527715647173.jpg (584x600, 95K)

>the fbi did nothing wrong - fbi spokesman
Psh, yeah proof, nigger

>Delivery method was non flammable
you seem to be practicing pilpul here, we're not talking about the delivery method. We're taking about a suspended CS/thinner/air mixture in the hallways and rooms of a home, and whether or not a flash bang (that the fbi lied about not using) could have ignited it.

>The FBI acknowledgement that even potentially flammable grenades were fired in the direction of the compound on April 19, 1993, is a source of embarrassment to both the FBI and Justice Department, officials said privately.
More from that article that you're too stupid to read

A CS GAS CANISTER?! HOW DID IT GET THERE?!

Attached: waco siege meme how did it get there.png (707x796, 853K)

>I assume your only source is the FBI,
Wrong.
>where are you getting this?
How much do you want?

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-134608.png (1080x2220, 507K)