CZ P-10C....*drools immensely*...yah it's like basically a Glock, only better

>CZ P-10C....*drools immensely*...yah it's like basically a Glock, only better

Attached: Gtspiderman+on+ps4+_f89c23d48b69cbf59cf7b856e00cae80.gif (326x192, 41K)

i saw one at the lgs and i want it. the reason being its the supressor ready model and i want something like that.

>brand tribalism

Attached: What+see+expected+_23ed551ec4c87e28541a1251fbd99afb.jpg (640x629, 179K)

Really though, guns are tools. Developing an aversion to a model of gun because they're too mainstream is prissy faggot fashionista shit. You know someone isn't worth your time if the aren't poor and their edc gun isn't a glock, 1911, Browning, Sig or HK.

Attached: dctc22c-70571ba4-3978-4978-bafc-21b853a6e5f9.png (680x713, 343K)

but can you explain why you think that? NIB, suppressor height sights and threaded barrel from a reputable company for $450+ tax. i just need a suppressor host and adding sights and barrels to my existing gun isnt fiscally smart. id rather pay another $100-200 for a completely new gun

>can you explain why you think that?
No he can't, but he can reply with another reaction image and greentext.

Uh huh, it is.

Was there a point in there?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 6K)

Looks like the glock shills are in full force today

Attached: Memesfrom4chanareshit.png (680x444, 165K)

>Glock shill
>Not someone just making fun of CZSoys
Whatever helps you sleep at night

Fact: posting reddit wojak images is more onions than anything I could have done

>t. S o y lord

Fuck Glock and CZ. Fight me!

Attached: Disgusted Chicken.jpg (496x369, 32K)

>ITT: polymer cucks arguing who is more of a soicuck
You’re all soicucks for carrying plastic.

Attached: 1516451375650.jpg (960x892, 234K)

this

OMG A NEW CZ

Attached: Screenshot_20190419-121118.png (1498x2048, 1.48M)

gayboys going all to defend their austrian plastishit

There's literally no difference between modern polymer handguns. If you neurotically feel the compulsion to trash or defend a certain brand over all the others, then you need serious help.

As far as reliability goes, any modern semi-auto handgun produced by an established manufacturer (Glock, HK, CZ, some SIG, Beretta) is pretty much on par.
It's the people that feel the need to be hipsters and brag about their hipster guns that are lower capacity, heavier, thicker, taller, and have higher bores that we take issue with.

You're cancer and I hope the mods ban you.

>You know someone isn't worth your time if they aren't poor and their edc gun isn't a
>glock
Nothing wrong with Glock's. They are everything from a poorfag gun to a ZEVcustom-more-money-than-brains gun. Just unimaginative and like most things, they're a subjective taste. Glock owners probably enjoy bud lite. You do you bud.
>1911
Everything from pot metal Cheapo blasters to safe queens forged from a falling star. Either way it says.. something.. That you'd pick a relatively large for size firearm that has reliability issues if cheap or is simply large and less than optimal for an EDC. >Boomer detected
>Browning
Hipowers are neat. A little low on the capacity side but enjoyable handguns.
>Sig
Noguns detected. Recommending SIG is like telling someone to get a V6 Mustang. You're choosing it based on reputation and looks and know sweet fuckall about how it actually performs.
>HK
Unironically good firearms for the most part. HK makes nice guns. Caters more towards richfags but that's about the only complaint anyone has for them.

Eh. Glocks bring out a strong reaction because of fanboys like OP, and the ergos are strongly slanted towards people with bigger hands/longer fingers. Ergos matter more when your hand is smaller, and since the average male is 5'8" in the US there is a decent % of the population that doesn't care for the ergos. My former marine buddy who's 6'1" loves his glock, but his hand is also a good bit larger than mine (5'8") and I prefer HK or CZ ergos. The other complaints people have is price and trigger. Glock triggers are only defended by those who have never shot anything else. It's not a good trigger. And the $600 NIB take home price is crazy. I like my LEO trade in G22, but I never would have paid sticker price for it. That said it works and I use it. It's just far from my favorite firearm.

Attached: 1555256944632.gif (480x238, 443K)

I'm eyeballing it. I want a Glock clones that fits my hand and it qualifies.