Glock 17 (9mm), 147 grain ammunition, @25yrds standing

Glock 17 (9mm), 147 grain ammunition, @25yrds standing.

Pic is of buddies target, only pic related I have on phone.

>Stock everything, want to pick up red dot, compensator, maybe swap the trigger out for something smoother with earlier reset.

Been building slow fire distance/accuracy up with drills, but looking for movement/cqb drills and training in near future. Any recommendations? Any civilian oriented kill houses that anyone's been to/know of?

Attached: image000000.jpg (1440x796, 93K)

Stop

Reddit spacing

You

Fucking

Faggot

And

Just

Practice

More

Instead

Of

Covering

Your

Gun

In

Bullshit

You

Fucking

Faggot

Kill

Yourself

like genius said practice more

>spacing the post to make it easier to read always = reddit spacing
Although in this case I agree with you OP needs to go back

>want to pick up red dot, compensator, maybe swap the trigger out for something smoother with earlier reset.

Gear doesnt buy skill. Spend that money on ammo and practice.

Get a belt and do USPSA matches in production class, it'll make you better.

Imagine getting triggered because someone pressed enter on their keyboard

red dot is fine. Don't use a comp. Polish the trigger.
I just saved you $200 easily.

For sure not, but I figure as I get better there's no reason not to invest in tools which will increase the mechanical accuracy of the gun. Red dot is for faster aquisition of distance oriented sight picture.

Thx, actually do appreciate the advice, whats the reasoning behind dropping the comp?

I do most from holster now, building up to no fail pistol in the next couple months hopefully

this

Attached: 1553402070593.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

>tools which will increase the mechanical accuracy of the gun
nothing you mentioned increases the mechanical accuracy of the gun.
if you stuck a stock glock and a comped reddot glock with a better trigger in a vice both would shoot the same.
mechanical accuracy would be barrel related.
all your selected mods do is make it easier for you to use the gun. if you suck you still suck

Do competition, like the other user said. You'll struggle to get better if you're not on a clock and don't have anyone else to compare yourself to.

Red dot maybe, comp no, trigger maybe.

listen to this person

Buying tacticool accessories won't help your shooting problem

Keep the gun as stock as possible skill is what matters. That is a great group at 25 yards standing tho, if you're being honest and frankly I doubt it was 25yds if you're a newbie. Most people won't even get all rounds on paper at that distance.

That’s a nice group for 25 yards with a stock glock. I shoot at like 10 yards with my glock usually, and only hit about a fist sized group.

My group from 5 yards with 115 target ammo off the shelf. Granted I shot it at a round a second or a little quicker. You’re shooting well if that was a 25 yard target

You’re shooting very well if that’s really 25 yards.

This is stock glock, 5 yards, shooting quickly

Attached: 78C7ED32-CCD2-4CCC-A0A7-A9B48B66517D.jpg (1242x1219, 867K)

>Any recommendations? Any civilian oriented kill houses that anyone's been to/know of?

Who the fuck are you gonna be shoiting at 25 yards, user??

At this distance, you can't use "stand my ground" defence.

25 yards is a qual distance for service men, for a scenario when they lost their AR or run out of ammo, and have to use side arm pistol as a last resort.

Pigs train at 25 yards b/c they just love shooting unarmed minorities in the back from afar.

90% self defence pistol firefigths are at 7 yards or less.
50% is at point blank range.

So, forget about 25 yrds.
Practice draw and point shoot.
Both dont really require to be on the range.
Get yourself Laser Lite Trigger Tyme, it is an outstanding training implement for sd cqb

Newest fag that ever new'd.

Based pig detected

huh, I got the best results so far with titegroup and 125gr

imagine being so retarded that you think challenging yourself to shoot more precisely is a bad idea

do retards like you think that once you practice at 25 yards you're not allowed to shoot at 7 yards anymore?

taking your time makes a world of difference, and honestly shooting well at 5 yards at speed requires pretty different skills from shooting well at 25 yards at a slow fire pace

You shoot at 25 yards to near perfect run shots so when you bring it in to within 10 yards, you can slam headshots all day long

It’s all timing. Line up the sights, fire, wait for the sights to align again, then fire again. I shoot to a metronome, same way I practice a musical lick. Start at a pace you can consistently perform at, then gradually increase speed.