Alright Jow Forums, I’m opening my own gun shop soon. I’m going to the bank tomorrow to ask for $4...

Alright Jow Forums, I’m opening my own gun shop soon. I’m going to the bank tomorrow to ask for $4.3 million to start a state of the art range and armory. What are some things you niggers unironically like to see in such a beast?

Attached: 368F90E3-A6B3-464D-8AAC-17B170BB0A92.gif (256x256, 1.39M)

Airsoft

Slav / Euro weapons. I'm tired of just seeing wall to wall AR's.

Banks don’t loan money with out a business plan.

Milsurp, DIY stuff, cheap steelcase ammo for milsurp calibers, reloading stuff, old parts that you normally have to go to gun shows to get, AP ammo, tracers, magazines that aren’t fuck off expensive, and a decent selection of used guns.

Asian massage parlor in the back. I want a sexy gook wearing a lingerie soldier outfit to yank me off while I browse your inventory and watch Paul Harrell videos on a tablet.

This

You're seriously asking for ideas about your gun range - the day before you go to the bank?

Drugs

This. Sell drugs OP and make some package deals, like a free dime baggy of crack with every Hi Point purchase.

How poor are you man? There's a reason you have to go to a gun show to get discounted rust buckets

b8. In the interest of playing along.. stock nothing but ultra cheap shit. Tula ammo, Jennings pistols, Century rifles. Intentionally mislabel the area where magazines are as "clips" and airsoft red dots and lasers both as "beams"

lol

Honestly speaking my income is pretty fuckin low. I’m a student so I don’t have a whole lot of time for work. Most of my disposable income goes to guns and ammo.
As for the gun show thing, a lot of parts are more expensive on GB and other sites it simply aren’t available there. Gun shows bring out the fudds who don’t know how to use a computer. I get parts from them BC they actually have hard to find stuff that isn’t costing an arm and a leg.
If there was a brick and mortar store that offered the same stuff and didn’t charge me a lot it would be a breath of fresh air.

this
take the orange caps off and mix them in with the regular guns, and with a price to match
let people inspect if they wish but don't tell them it's an airsoft if they don't ask. see if any retards actually buy one.

Some black powder stuff, and more obscure shit. Be that Niche gun shop that everyone goes to when they need something specific

Third post best post

lol do this and name the store Hit or Miss

Attached: h44zdo97h0021.jpg (1242x1192, 59K)

Good ammunition variety, tired of only seeing the three brands, Remington, Hornady, and Federal.

Based and hanjobpilled

Decent food options. I'm not talking about some generic vending machine, but maybe an actual snack bar that could even prep some hot food (burgers, hot dog, etc.).

That way you can retain people at the range longer, so you can boost gun rental revenue, ammo sales, etc.

Attached: 1362531814608.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

for the gun shop
>No overpriced shit anyone can google online prices or use gundeals
>unique variety of milsurp and parts
>revolver section mixed with unique and classic
>no fanboy guns
>LOTS of accessories and variety of maintenance parts.
>brand apparel like shirts jackets and hats
>bad ass gunsmith in the back with proper tools

for the range
>A nice lounge with a cafe for normies
>excellent vent system
>BEGINNER LANES
>outdoor/indoor would be cool
>windage tunnel 1 or 2 is fine
>skeet section if possible and in budget
>STEEL CORE AMMO SECTION(next to beginner section)
>steel targets both indoor and outdoor
>air conditioning
>employees that aren't retarded and genuinely nice folks. noobs is fine as long as they dont pretend that they know what the hell they are talking about
>gravel pits for 3 gunners(bring your own steel)

Attached: IMG_20190221_102629.jpg (144x150, 6K)