RUGER PC CARBINE

>Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common RugerĀ® and GlockĀ® magazines
>Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage.
>Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise

Attached: 1531942937039.jpg (1400x425, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJfIiunSwmk
youtube.com/watch?v=dzvNfkJPBQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It might as well just shoot glock mags, but maybe they'll come up with more adapters

I don't see a practical purpose besides for recreation.

Tried it. Preferred the sub2k for less money.

Time will tell if i made the right choice.

>requires an allen wrench to field strip and clean
straight into the trash

Attached: 1511221223566.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

I would also prefer a sub2k over the ruger.

My little bro had both, he preferred the roger. I can't say either way as I only held them, never fired any.

it would look 500x better if it looked more smooth with that kind of mag

or better chambered in 556

I like mine. I think it's a ton of fun. Kind of mad they came out with a free floating hand guard just a couple short months after I bought mine and they aren't offering the hand guard separately. Still like it though. I'll just end up getting an MI free floating handguard if they ever restock them.

>roger

Attached: headshot.jpg (228x278, 41K)

I know, I'm a filthy phone poster.

Naw, it's cool. I just want a Joe Roger DMT Carbine now to hunt elk with.

Imagine the aesthetic if they released a wooden stock to go with the free float handguard

I think some anons were photoshopping it to look like that in a different thread about a week back.

You mean yesterday?

Attached: 1555543589033.jpg (1500x612, 240K)

Pistol mags look awful on all PCCs, as do 16" barrels.

Isnt that every use of a gun?? You aren't being sent off to war.

aaaaaaaaaaaa you're right.

Attached: IMG_20180907_144317241_HDR.jpg (1500x844, 715K)

it's been around for longer than a day, I saw it in a thread a few days ago. I also saw the orginal MS paint version in the thread with the Sub2k autist accusing everybody of being noguns

Attached: hnnnnggg.jpg (1024x663, 600K)

So, a PPSH-41?

Attached: images.jpg (279x181, 6K)

Attached: bbgun.jpg (610x407, 65K)

i have one and i like it, im glad to see theres more aftermarket support and free float handguards hitting the market

Okay cool but I dont want to spend 1.5k on a less accurate plinker.

Looks fun, might get one.

Stop making this thread every day.

Heck of a shotgun

Are there any pictures of the free float model, from sources besides Ruger yet? I want to see how it looks under non-professional lighting.

Ruger's usually really good about getting their guns out there as soon as they announce them. They usually don't even announce guns until they're shipping.

I'm waiting for a Magpul stock. I don't care as much about the handguard as I do the comb height being low

You can make one for little more than a regular parts bin AR. Hell, a side-charging 5.5" one with a PDW pistol brace would be under $1k.

Same

Free float is nice, but kind of unnecessary on a basic carbine. The normal PC is very precise as is (I'm getting 2-3moa), there's not much reason to free float a gun with a max range of 200yds.

Now if magpul makes a backpacker style stock, I'd be all over it.

Well there is one guy floating around that modified his hand guard to be free floating and he claims it brought his moa down by almost 2. A free floating barrel could be fun if it's not too expensive. Might as well drive tacks, you know?

Don't threaten me with a good time user.

>Just bought one a couple months ago
>Comes out with free floating handguard

Yeah I am going to keep whining about it damn it. At least until MI restocks their free floating guards and I get one but still feel mildly bitter because I like the looks of the ruger one more.

Attached: mummy.jpg (190x248, 19K)

I don't know. I can swing either way.

Attached: Nrg2y9E.png (1199x245, 221K)

That's the old one I made, this one is newer and more realistic.

Attached: pssh2.jpg (1500x692, 239K)

Attached: 20190419_171808-01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.86M)

>wood magwell

Please change this.

>So, a PPSH-41?
no one will ever make something this aesthetic again.

Attached: 1540722892905.jpg (500x609, 89K)

Friend called ruger, they'll be selling it separately in 6 months.

I like free float being the new standard.

>Thoughts?

still inferior to the Beretta Cx4

What has been with the shilling for this lately? I went from never seeing it to seeing/having it recommended to me in like 4 threads this week.

Attached: hannamontanaincest.png (2462x1114, 1.55M)

it's a new product you dumb fuck.

>purchase freefloat carbine
>purchase glock adapter
>purchase glock drum mag
>combine
PPSH vibes all day.

This shows our feelings. Ruger made it look too shitty

Attached: semiauto carbines.jpg (5161x2235, 2.25M)

>new product
>hickock has it last year
youtube.com/watch?v=sJfIiunSwmk
fuck off shill. Make a better looking gun and maybe people will actually buy it

It's a new model you low IQ brainlet. It got released 3 days ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dzvNfkJPBQI

>same ugly gun
>different handguard
>new
fuck off shill.

>wow why are people talking about thing?
>new factory option just released
>nuh uhh
Ok

don't feed the troll. the dude is clearly autistic as fuck

Someone tried to shill it to me over an AR before the new handguard was announced shill
fuck off samefag

Haha, good one. CX4 has sub par, non removable sights and personally I don't care for the thumb hole stock.

They come from the factory with a Glock adapter. (Although the Ruger one is installed from the factory.)

Attached: Tim Doesn't Think So.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

>Whining about no wood

Jesus.

Who in the hell thinks a camp carbine is sexy? One of the biggest complaints against the Ruger is the mag well. Look at the freaking honker on the Marlin.

Attached: Flannel.jpg (1499x1069, 202K)

SHALL

>aftermarket underfolder and sidefolder pistol grip stocks when

This is pretty goddamn cyberpunk, but we can go farther.

Attached: foldingstock18__20854.1477690643.1280.1280.jpg (1000x481, 61K)

Almost put a Flir PTS-223 on mine *siiip*

Maybe with a bullpup stock the drum mag will actually fit

>this needs to take off
ruger needs to make a deal with mec gar yesterday to make a glock magwell drum mag that's flush fit with the PC 9. it'd just be a magbody shortening and make it look excellent. Pair it with a side folder to match the freefloat heat shield. The idea of a short, compact, 50 round 9mm semi auto rifle for fucking around and home defense gets my peepee hard.

>two size ghost ring site
objectively superior to ruger factory sights
>nonremovable
fold down or cowitness with a low mount red dot

that being said, if beretta was smart they'd make an improved trigger and offer a flat top version and threaded barrel. The only bad thing about it is the plastic trigger/hammer and the limited aftermarket is full retard expensive to improve trigger pull. Doubly so to get a bubba'd flat top or AR stock modification. Clipping it to 12" and threading it for a muzzlebreak/can is always in the back of my mind and another "money left on the table" thing would be a factory notSBR with pinned fake suppressor to make it a no brainer to get a stamp and file down some weld over a setkey

Really want one of these PC9's to go next to it and my 10-22 takedown. Looks fun as hell and if it gets some traction with stocks and triggers it'll make pistol carbines great again.

Attached: beretta hex masterrace.png (882x124, 10K)

The Beta C-mag uses what looks very much like a 33-round glock mag body as the vertical neck. I bet you could replace it with a G17/19 mag to snug it up to the receiver, and remove a corresponding number of dummy rounds.
G26 mag would probably be too close -- even if the sides don't interfere with the magwell, it might make it hard to get to the mag release.

I still agree that a short-neck single-drum would be great for that PPSh look, but I don't know any where the neck is a separate piece, so it's not promising to DIY one.

for DIY logical thing would be to hatchet job the glock style drum mag a few inches shorter and weld the internal steel mag back together. bondo the gap, sand, and paint.

ruger as a business decision should be going hard on that. Ideally from their side make a flush fit ruger american magwell drum mag. then the glockfags have to walk around like dumbasses with a pistol drum mag like a peasant.
>I really like this drummag (that is being loss leadered hard)
>but that means I need to buy american stick mags too...
>wait those are cheap too?!
>end up with a dozen mags for a handgun you don't own
>what is a few hundred bucks.jpg
>proud ruger american owner for his PCC operator rig's mag commonality

Attached: 681124i_ts.jpg (385x385, 18K)

I bought a SR9c just because it takes the mags I already had for my PCC.

>no wood stock

The system works.
>people who have a glock will buy it because it takes glock mags
>people who just buy it will buy SR9 mags to get a combat load... and a SR9 because why not
>people who have an american (or if they start memeing the american as the tactical versions default mag load) will end up doing the same

Waiting for the 10mm version.

>ruger makes a $390 SR10
>ruger makes a $499 American10
>ruger makes a PC10 to match them
a man can dream