Is it legally possible to own something like a mac 10 or mp5...

is it legally possible to own something like a mac 10 or mp5? doesnt even have to be fully auto i just think there cool weapons

Attached: MAC-10_1.png (640x360, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/taxons/h-k-uzi-s-mac-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neutered versions, yes (in the US).
Next!

you'll actually go to jail just for posting this

That pic alone is a felony. Delete before they come to take your dog's virginity.

Yes in either condition. Semi auto there are some mac clones but the mp5 will be far easier to find (lost of companies make them) but they are all well over $1000. Full auto still yes but they are few and all are in the $5000-$20k range and require NFA paperwork. Google "Class III transferable machine guns" and there are a few sites for US customers.
>Next!
Faggot

>Neutered versions, yes

what do you mean "neutered versions"

im just looking for something other then an ak 47 or an ar 15 as far as assault rifles.mac 10's have always seemed pretty cool and so have mp5's

>LOOK COOL???
>You think murdering children is cool?!
>Do you know how many fully semi automatic guns with high capacity clips are used to murder our children in schools every day?!
>Nazis like you are the reason we have so much crime in this country, AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT!

Attached: alexandria_ocasio-cortez_0-e1532372207994.jpg (800x450, 24K)

yeah go to the pawn shop they should have a few

>what do you mean "neutered versions"
its either going to be a semiauto "pistol" with no stock like so

Attached: ACF1B3C.jpg (1024x768, 97K)

or a semiauto "rifle" with a fucklong barrel like this abomination

Attached: 8704566_01_mac_11_carbine_640.jpg (640x480, 70K)

>semiauto pistol

but wouldnt that be a "tec 9"?

also,whats in the picture seems fine to me

tec9s and macs are different things

Attached: intratec.jpg (597x367, 26K)

twats this here?

Attached: MACtoSAW.jpg (798x348, 42K)

i know there different things,i always assumed tec 9's were "machine gun pistols"while macs were like ar 15's and ak 47's

lets just say this

how much would it cost to legally buy something like a mac 10 or mac 11 compared to an ar 15.being fully auto really isnt that important to me

Fucking kys you autistic 14 year old

This is bait, right?

>is it legally possible to own something like a mac 10 or mp5?

there are semi-auto clones of both

look around in here:

atlanticfirearms.com/taxons/h-k-uzi-s-mac-10

not bait,am i wrong with tec 9's?

I don't understand why you think a Mac-10 is like an AR15

about the same. cheap semiauto mac pistol is around 400 a cheapshit noname ar or psa is the same

because there both technically chambered in a higher caliber then pistols? maybe im wrong with mac 10's?

either way,i dont care if mac 10's are chambered in a less caliber then ar 15's.i might buy one instead of a glock if i can get it in something like 9mm to 10mm auto

are you on drugs right now?

>because there both technically chambered in a higher caliber then pistols? maybe im wrong with mac 10's?

How can you possibly be this ignorant?

not ignorant,i dont consider myself an expert on guns.but arent mac 10's and ar 15's both availible in higher caliber's then what a pistol can be?

i will admit though,some of the pistol mac 11's and mac 10's ive seen look alot cooler then a glock 19,so i might end up getting one anyway regardless if its an "assault rifle"or a pistol or whatever

But you are ignorant. You don't know what the Mac-10 is chambered in. That's called being ignorant.

How can you be this ignorant? Don't be a faggot and say "durrr I'm not an expert", this is not expert-level knowledge, but the most basic fact about the gun we're talking about. This is like if you stated that you believed cars were fueled with baking soda and a spoonful of honey and then defended yourself by claiming you're not a car expert. That's some weak shit and I'm not interested in participating in this fag shit thread anymore. Please buy a gun and then kill yourself with it.

AHHAHAHAHAH

Dude, you know all these shits are basically 9m or 45. cal? Why do you think it's even called a TECH 9? Because it was designed around the 9x19 parabellum!

Most thugs can barely control a MAC-10 on full auto how the fuck do you thin they would manage that bullethose if it was a fucking rifle caliber? Do you children not even know you can look up a firearms entire fucking history and standard operating statistics on basic shit like wikipedia

i dont think you know what a mac 10 or ar 15 are.
your thinking of the term like every soda is a coke even if your looking a sprite or every honda is a civic.

you can tell when the new kids post shit like this, hey kid, we would need things like what country are you asking about......but we'll just consider these threads bait....

honda made something else?

an ar 15 is an assault rifle,its chambered in .223 or 5.56

im guessing mac 10's arent?

>Dude, you know all these shits are basically 9m or 45. cal?

i guess i assumed a mac 10 was comparable to something like an ak 47 or ar 15 and was chambered in something higher then a handgun caliber.regardless,i was thinking about getting a glock 9mm,but i rather buy a mac 11 or tec 9 thats 9mm now

Yes.

Depending on what state you live in, you can buy a transferable full auto mac-10. They are quite expensive though.
You can also buy a pre-ban open bolt semi-auto only version, but those have been prohibited from further manufacturing because they are very easy to convert to full auto. Existing models are grandfathered in.
You can also buy one with a closed bolt operation and those are quite cheap (masterpiece arms makes them) but work in a significantly different way.

As for MP5s, there are semi-auto only versions of those too. In fact it's quite easy because they always worked from a closed bolt. They are all pretty expensive, but nowhere near as much as a full-auto. It is also possible to get a transferable full auto mp5 if you want to.

according to your definition this is an ar 15

Attached: CIA-RI2222N-PAP-M90MP-1.jpg (1000x389, 44K)

>assault rifle
no
The main functioning difference is that one is chambered in a pistol caliber, and the other isn't. The Mac10 was/is most usually chambered in 9mm or .45acp. You can find AR15 uppers in pretty much every calibers under the sun as long as they can fit through the magwell, and even some that don't even care about such things as physical restriction.
>i guess i assumed-
>i was thinking about getting a-
You need to actually try what you think about getting first, as you are obviously going about all this effectively blind.

lets say this

comparing the price to legally owning a 9mm or 45 caliber mac 10 or mp5 to something like a glock 9mm with hollow points.what would it be? because mac 10/11's look cooler to me and being fully auto really isnt that important(it would be nice,but if its expensive as fuck id rather just own a semi auto of it)

This is the dumbest fucking troll thread

>you need to actually try what you think about getting first

yeah,i was gonna do that when i was serious about getting one.i guess i always assumed mac 10's and mac 11's were chambered in something that was higher then a handgun caliber

Are you buying a gun to be fucking fashionable?
Buy whatever fulfill whatever requirements you have for a specific task, whether it be putting holes in paper or putting holes in rapers. Especially at this point where you are woefully ignorant about pretty much anything.

>assault rifles
>mac 10

How old are you?

The magazine fits inside the handle, how in the everloving fuck could it be chambered for anything but a pistol caliber?

Okay man, you're obviously operating on... a very limited amount of experience or information about handguns. Why do you even want a gun? You're talking about 'it looks cooler than a glock' but is looking cool the only reason you want a firearm, are you even going to fucking fire this thing?

If you JUST wanna look baller and never plan to shoot the thing you might as well go full pirate and buy a fancy flintlock pistol or a be a mall ninja with very realistic airsoft gun and keep it on a shelf.

Attached: 1533582023073.jpg (1024x576, 189K)

Pretty sure TEC9s are illegal now, because muh open bolt.

Manufacturing new ones is illegal but the old ones are good to go.

You can have a closed bolt cuck gun Uzi / Mac in name only.

is it because the columbine shooters used them? since you know,libtards love to blame the guns on everything

there's closed bolt clones but they can be pretty shit

Tecs were banned because open-bolt firearms were banned.

Intratec continued making tecs in a closed bolt config, they're not "clones", they're later (cucked) versions...

cucked versions or not.i really dont care,i dont plan on owning an assault rifle(inb4 tecs and mac 10's arent assault rifles)if its fully auto anyway.it costs to much to convert

i guess i just never looked past ar 15's and ak 47's in terms of stuff like that.mac 10's,mp5's and tec 9's seem like something id rather have since there smaller

Depends on state

WHY WONT ANYONE MAKE A TEC 9 CLONE THAT TAKES GLOCK MAGES

It is baiturday already?
Get fucked.

Thank god I wasn't born with a room temp IQ

>assault rifles
You can start on the road of Not-Being-Retarded by not using words you don't know what they mean toward things you barely know anything about.

They aren't assault rifles retard, you might want to watch some youtube videos before you blow up whatever taurus shit you buy with the wrong caliber

when did i mention that i think mac 10's or tec 9's were assault rifles in my post? im talking about shit like ar 15's and ak 47's

We know, user. That precisely what we're calling you a moron over.
Moron.

those arent assault rifles either. you dont know what anything is. this is like some guy thinking every liquid in a can is a coke even though hes looking at beer or a can of baked beans thats how wrong your idea of guns is.

You mean like this?

Attached: 56161518_131085461307601_3197288373718876160_o.jpg (1200x900, 312K)

>oh no,some stranger on the internet called me a moron

how about this,either be helpful or fuck off.dipshit

No, and no.
I'll repeat myself once more, for your benefit.
Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.

>NOT A FORWARD GRIP

>muh assault rifles

fuck off

Google was never an option

>he cant 360 noscope duel wielding MAC-10s
get out

Is it fucking summer already?

Guy who had one. Had it for about 7 years and traded it towards an M16A2. Cool part about is I bought it with the suppressor for 3500 in 2012 and on trade got 7000 for it and suppressor. Problem is no one is able to buy this stuff like they were in 2012 since its double in price.

Attached: dat_cone.png (1469x1102, 2.67M)

OP is definitely mexican

Attached: 1555637758268.jpg (741x674, 58K)

I am going to draw the ire and hatred of every kommando here by spoonfeeding you, but AR and AK pattern rifles are not (all) assault rifles. Assault Rifles are select fire rifles chambered for intermediate cartridges. Some ARs and AKs are select fire, but the vast, vast majority of those on the civilian market are only semiautomatic, so they are not assault rifles. One can buy automatic weapons, if they have special permits or something, but it's a lot of money. Have a nice day, and lurk more, friend.

its not a permit you just have to pay a 200 dollar tax stamp to transfer the items.

Attached: cuckforms.jpg (2448x3264, 1.88M)

>is
semi auto rifle you dreadful faggot its not assault rifle